Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Getting closer to my weight loss goal

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Was 87kg now I'm 77kg. I'm aiming for 73-75. I'm 5'7 so this is an appropriate weight and I feel much lighter and better. I start Muay Thai and BJJ next month too so the lighter weight will be better for me.

Great. I have around the same stats as you. I have been overweight my whole life, losing some weight to see if I have anything salvageable underneath the layer of fat.

Great. I have around the same stats as you. I have been overweight my whole life, losing some weight to see if I have anything salvageable underneath the layer of fat.
While I wasn't ever obese, I was getting tired far more easily, slower, and felt worse about myself. Gonna start roids once I get a hair transplant

While I wasn't ever obese, I was getting tired far more easily, slower, and felt worse about myself. Gonna start roids once I get a hair transplant
I used to be extremely active when I was younger, but still overweight. Never been obese either, but I hate the way I am treated by other men for being chubby, so I hope I will get some more respect from them in the future.

Was 87kg now I'm 77kg. I'm aiming for 73-75. I'm 5'7 so this is an appropriate weight and I feel much lighter and better. I start Muay Thai and BJJ next month too so the lighter weight will be better for me.
Nice.

I used to be extremely active when I was younger, but still overweight. Never been obese either, but I hate the way I am treated by other men for being chubby, so I hope I will get some more respect from them in the future.
I wish the best for you. If you have high autism and shorter than all the other guys around you then little will probably change, but at least if you're in shape and you pick up a martial art then you'll be able to overpower anyone that disrespects you

I wish the best for you. If you have high autism and shorter than all the other guys around you then little will probably change, but at least if you're in shape and you pick up a martial art then you'll be able to overpower anyone that disrespects you
Thank you. I don't have high hopes, I have learned to stop hoping at this point, but at least I will be healthier if I achieve my goals. Who knows, I may even be treated worse by having a smaller frame due to weight loss. I could be extremely unlucky and be even more subhuman underneath.

Thank you. I don't have high hopes, I have learned to stop hoping at this point, but at least I will be healthier if I achieve my goals. Who knows, I may even be treated worse by having a smaller frame due to weight loss. I could be extremely unlucky and be even more subhuman underneath.
I still have hope I'll ascend one day.

BILLIONS MUST BLOATMAXX