Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting close to a female coworker opened my eyes to the Black Pill

WastedEyezz

WastedEyezz

Greycel
My coworker is 22, right out of college and conventionally attractive. I've gained her trust over the past year or so to the point where she's very open about her sex life. Currently she's fucking a supervisor because it "makes her feel special." As a result she's gotten away with a lot of bullshit like showing up late and hungover. Apparently he wants a serious relationship but she's committed to riding the cock carousel for as long as possible. Before that she was fucking some alcoholic chad but he ghosted after a few weeks. She has all the OLD apps on her phone which she claims she uses to "find people she knows" for the lulz, but I know she's fucked a couple matches in the last year or so. She fantasizes about getting back together with a physically abusive ex because apparently the sex was good. I've never befriended a foid before, but I'm glad I did because now I can swallow the Black Pill.

ok GrAY. do not associate with these sex havers

Last edited:
Brutal man. I could never be friends with a foid and get what I’m missing out on rubbed in my face. That shit would be suifuel. :feelsrope:

I can't help it when I'm forced to spend 10 hours a day with these fuckers to pay rent
I will start to work next year, could you tell me how you befriend normies, especially foids, I don't want to risk getting false accused or something.

I have female subordinates at my job. Luckily I don’t see them too much after assigning tasks. I have to pretend I don’t hate them so I can keep my job. The stories they tell me blackpill me to the core. Basically every foid in the place is a huge whore at the very least. I just laugh while I die internally. I never knew what an incel was until a slut told me. I didn’t fully comprehend how over it was until I talked to women. If you want to lose all hope, treat a woman as a friend. The shit they say is insane. Incels don’t recruit, we just watch others arrive.

I always avoid bitches at my job.

I will start to work next year, could you tell me how you befriend normies, especially foids, I don't want to risk getting false accused or something.
You just gotta pull down the veil and be fake as fuck, make em think you don't hate their guts. With foids be as impotent and benign as humanly possible, completely remove any perception that you are a sexual being

I worked at a retail store for a year and a half, and I'm proud to say I interacted with the toilets there only as much as needed to get the job done, but this one old whore would always come to me in the lunchroom to tell me about her fucking home life and her flaccid old husband as if I would give a fuck about her. Do I have a cuck face or something? She didn't do this with with the other cooler, more attractive coworkers.

I have female subordinates at my job. Luckily I don’t see them too much after assigning tasks. I have to pretend I don’t hate them so I can keep my job. The stories they tell me blackpill me to the core. Basically every foid in the place is a huge whore at the very least. I just laugh while I die internally. I never knew what an incel was until a slut told me. I didn’t fully comprehend how over it was until I talked to women. If you want to lose all hope, treat a woman as a friend. The shit they say is insane. Incels don’t recruit, we just watch others arrive.
My naive cuck ass used to think talent, honesty and hard work would prevail over nepotism, favoritism and stupid office politics. But now I'm sitting here watching this bitch climb the ladder sucking cock wondering why I've dedicated my heart and soul to this company. I could destroy her, though, and that's the power I hold.

I worked at a retail store for a year and a half, and I'm proud to say I interacted with the toilets there only as much as needed to get the job done, but this one old whore would always come to me in the lunchroom to tell me about her fucking home life and her flaccid old husband as if I would give a fuck about her. Do I have a cuck face or something? She didn't do this with with the other cooler, more attractive coworkers.
Idk what do you look like

Welcome to the real world. Your average foid co worker btw

Nothing gets me angrier than listening to foids talk about their sex life, its always crazy numbers and it makes me feel insecure of what i missed out on

You just gotta pull down the veil and be fake as fuck, make em think you don't hate their guts. With foids be as impotent and benign as humanly possible, completely remove any perception that you are a sexual being
Good advice.

My experience making female friends as sub5 is that we need to be as calm as possible and never show sexual desire or desperation. Women like when you listen to whatever she wants to talk about and show curiosity about it. Just try to be aloof and see her as just any other human being (or perhaps even just as an automation/study subject would make it easier).

I wouldn't be close with women who only talk about Chad tho, it gets boring after a while. But I actually recommend incels do it if they have the mental fortitude because that way you can get first-hand blackpill knowledge.

Just remember to not interact with women outside a context (like cold approaching), it will make her creeped out 100% if ure sub5. Always have something in common to talk about (work, studies or whatever can be applied to the context you're in) and build the "friendship" this way, only bring extra personal stuff when she does or when she asks. Also, if she's being too avoidant and dismissive with you, do not insist on a conversation, just forget about her existence and move on.

Idk what do you look like

I was rated by someone on r/rateme a 3.8. But then someone else said I'm "not ugly". I also get mostly low ratings by AI except for one or two angled pics. Certain relatives, blue pilled simp pussies, do-gooders (men), and a few old/ugly women have told me I'm "handsome", but I had no friends in HS except for one person even though I tried inviting people that I talked to only in school to hang out on the weekend. I also was treated like shit by some faggot that I was "friends" with in community college, and called "wierd" by his faggot hyper NT friend. On Tinder, I got only 2 matches after a month of swiping out my free swipes everyday, and they both ignored my message. I also still get bullied by people making fun of me saying I'm mentally retarded, and shit like that, so maybe you can tell me what all this means?

Last edited:
I was rated by someone on r/rateme a 3.8. But then someone else said I'm "not ugly". I also get mostly low ratings by AI except for one or two angled pics. Certain relatives, blue pilled simp pussies, do-gooders (men), and a few old/ugly women have told me I'm "handsome", but I had no friends in HS except for one person even though I tried inviting people that I talked to only in school to hang out on the weekend. I also was treated like shit by some faggot that I was "friends" with in community college, and called "wierd" by his faggot hyper NT friend. On Tinder, I got only 2 matches after a month of swiping out my free swipes everyday, and they both ignored my message. I also still get bullied by people making fun of me saying I'm mentally retarded, and shit like that, so maybe you can tell me what all this means?

Over If Reddit rates you 3.8 ngl broski you need surgery fuck your parents for cursing you into this hell

Is that why I get called retarded by people, and not because I'm actually retarded, they're just making shit up?

It could be a recessed chin ngl but it also might be your behaviour as well the 2 traits interact with each other though ngl so it could be both