Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting bullied for your height is the worst because you can't fight back

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
if you're 6'4 and bullied for having ugly face, or low iq, etc... at least you can beat up woever said that to you, or convince them that you would if they continue

>not punching a tallfag in the liver

Jump on them and bite their ear off and watch them bleed out the side of their head.

i pray that a tallfag will test me :feelsBox::feelsBox:

I would fuck up the average tallfag

Can't fight back if you're severly underweight JFL

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
Your best hope is MK677 at that point, I was severely underweight in middle school and it was broootal

Jump on them and bite their ear off and watch them bleed out the side of their head.
F9551778f81663c339cf51091460435b

if you're 6'4 and bullied for having ugly face, or low iq, etc... at least you can beat up woever said that to you, or convince them that you would if they continue
you can't beat the guy if he is a 6'5 basketball player in your college. Lots of tallfags and you can only beat manlets, who I doubt will insult you.

i'd rather be short and reasonably smart than a big, dumb retard that no one talks to.

If you're incel you can use your built up rage to go super saiyan and kill the tallfag.

High iq thread you either pick ur fights and risk it or use a weapon and go to jail.

Gigaover