Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Getting Botox next week

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Ok so after years of stress and steroid use I’ve developed some very deep wrinkles all over my face and it’s one of the factors reducing my smv, I finally found a dermatologist willing to do Botox for my age (17) and I will be getting it next week it’s not gonna make me suddenly a better than a 4/10 but it’s a step forward

Wtf are u doing steroids this early? Another rich kid :feelsseriously:

Botox at this early? You got issues

what drugs are you on OP?
I cruise on 200mg test every week, I’ve taken Anadrol, masteron, dbol and basically everything except tren

Botox at this early? You got issues
Yeah, I used to have severe social anxiety and had tons of stress, my wrinkle started at 12 people always pointed it out, it’s gotten a lot deeper throughout the years and spread to other parts of my face like between eyebrow, beside mouth and cheeks. Years of steroid use has made my skin less elasticity so my wrinkles are more pronounced

I cruise on 200mg test every week, I’ve taken Anadrol, masteron, dbol and basically everything except tren
Are you naturally framelet? what age did u start taking this stuff as you are not even 18?

Yeah, I used to have severe social anxiety and had tons of stress, my wrinkle started at 12 people always pointed it out, it’s gotten a lot deeper throughout the years and spread to other parts of my face like between eyebrow, beside mouth and cheeks. Years of steroid use has made my skin less elasticity so my wrinkles are more pronounced
You can see my wrinkles without me even making any facial expression not to mention I have acne scars and severe on going steroid induced acne :cryfeels::cryfeels: I’m a skincel if that’s even a thing

Are you naturally framelet? what age did u start taking this stuff as you are not even 18?
Start of 16 I’m now 17 almost 18, I have good frame broad shoulder narrow waist but my face is very very ugly because of my skin issues, it also applies to my body, it’s pretty bad, imagine your back acne bleeding half set during bench press

could u show the pics of the wrinkles without doxxing urself if possible, i want to see if they are worse than mine
I will take them tomorrow, about to sleep now

Wtf are u doing steroids this early? Another rich kid :feelsseriously:
Had low t, parents originally only wanted me to trt but I said fuck it full on steroid blast and cruise

Start of 16 I’m now 17 almost 18, I have good frame broad shoulder narrow waist but my face is very very ugly because of my skin issues, it also applies to my body, it’s pretty bad, imagine your back acne bleeding half set during bench press
If you were not framelet when natty why did u even take steroids dude framelets should take steroids tbh and acne is obvious when you are on that fucking stack in your teenage years

If you were not framelet when natty why did u even take steroids dude framelets should take steroids tbh and acne is obvious when you are on that fucking stack in your teenage years
I was very very sad, my life was the exact same as now and I wanted to get girls by having an upper hand on normies. Well you can say I failed big time despite muscle mogging others to the moon and back.

Had low t, parents originally only wanted me to trt but I said fuck it full on steroid blast and cruise
Did your balls and dick shrink?

Are u genetically low t or were you kicked in the balls?

I was very very sad, my life was the exact same as now and I wanted to get girls by having an upper hand on normies. Well you can say I failed big time despite muscle mogging others to the moon and back.
Height weight?

Did your balls and dick shrink?

Are u genetically low t or were you kicked in the balls?
Genetically low t and had anorexia physique also brain didn’t function fully due to that, parents took me to doctor and here I am. balls didn’t Shrink and dick (the bone part) got bigger when I started trt but it’s only because I had low t to begin with. Doesn’t work for those who have normal T

5”11, 216lbs around 17% body fat but mostly stored in face so I look like a pig
Holyshit you're absolute unit im 185lbs lifting from the last 6 years now started at 135lbs:fuk:

Genetically low t and had anorexia physique also brain didn’t function fully due to that, parents took me to doctor and here I am. balls didn’t Shrink and dick (the bone part) got bigger when I started trt but it’s only because I had low t to begin with. Doesn’t work for those who have normal T
My story is worser.
5”11, 216lbs around 17% body fat but mostly stored in face so I look like a pig
Don't tell me you're white...

what happened to le stacey sleepover for one month…

larp: 66.6% chance
She’s coming mid July, 21th my mom and me have to go pick her up I’ll update when it happens