Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting blackpilled be like

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Screenshot 242

Death Grips - No Love
It's obviously not about the blackpill, but I really like this song lol

Swallowed way too much
Couldn't handle it, I fell
Down a spiral
Staircase winding to hell

Watching too much blackpill content (swallowing the blackpill)? Couldn't handle knowing it was over? Falling down a staircase to hell being a metaphor to becoming a person full of hatred for normies, chads, and foids?

Fuck it, now I can't quit, will never be the same
I got that attitude, you got no thang

One can't quit seeing the blackpills in reality? Will never be bluepilled again? Attitude being an acceptance phase? "You got no thang" directed to bluepillers who won't accept it?

I see it as more ascending, really, falling upwards to true knowledge of the reality of our world and the nature of foids, how subhumans are disadvantaged in every facet of their life simply for being physically unattractive; normies and cucks are below us in that manner, too delusional to grasp the brutal truth, and they defame and belittle us at every chance they can just to try and bring us down to eternal coping again. :feelsclown: