Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

getting back into guitar again.

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★★
i got my guitar mid october i was into it till december and i havent practiced since. Since my headset broke im saving up money for a new one and im gonna buy one soon

What gets on my nerves is that all songs that i like are super underground and theres barely any tabs on them online and if there is , theyre EXTREMLEY innacurate

all tutorials online are of mainstream bands like sabbath, metalica, megadeth etc

Do you like Iron Maiden? If the answer isn't a yes, I will be utmost disappointed....

Do you like Iron Maiden? If the answer isn't a yes, I will be utmost disappointed....
not really its a mainstream band i mostly listen to nsbm and underground punk

Also if anyone knows why my amplitube app is screetching and im getting muddy sound i legit cant hear my guitar mostly noise

cant wait for u to learn koridor - zeneva and send me vocaroo of it

Well yeah, but there isn't any axcx material either so would you see them as underground because of that? Just because there aren't tutorials on how to play absurd songs it doesn't means it's underground JFL
i Mean if u go out in public/ask 100 random ppl almost no one is gonna know absurd
Even the black metal heads that only listen to burzum and mayhem will probably not know absurd

That's great brocel! I wish you luck!

Good shit. Waiting on the vocaroo when you get some practice in.

Absurd is a classic, I doubt there are any blackmetalheads who don't know absurd. (Excluding the tiktok blackmetal fans those fucking suck and it's all posers)
Yea well. Most ppl dont know it thats my point