Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting absolutely no matches after two weeks of swiping, could you fuckers please help me out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
He looks like a soyboyish incel

Probably got a divorce cuz marriage is a patriarchal institution which also limits my sexual freedom as a man:soy:, next he'll get a vasectomy like most of those divorced numales do

BAD PERSONALITY

He doesnt know what kind of guys he is competing with

Last edited:
Tinder is where sluts go to fuck the best looking chad they can find. It's worthless for average and below average males.

It's over for food connoisseurcels

Pics look cringe ngl

that rollout of pictures where a man tries to demonstrate that he is an outgoing human being, basically a real human being that deserves a shot at a normal life, that is really sad to me

This is true. I am kinda sure that fucker is a good, down to earth guy. Looks pretty friendly to me. But he has to go through a hell for his entire life for no fault of his own, just because of degeneracy, hypergamy, non-existent family values, sexual freedom and rampant whoredom. This is really sad.

Tell him to sign up to the forum.

Hmm im sure he forgot to respect women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back