Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting a girlfriend is easy. All you gotta do is beat out 1500 of her daily likes on tinder to get one.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You can do this shit. It's easier than you think.

Let's see, 1500 a day and it shrinks down to say maybe 500 a day after a week.

You got it bro, just beat out 17,000 men a month and be her best option.

What's funny is that there are billions of men who waste effort competing against high SMV males, yet still dont understand the odds they are against

Why don't you just lift? You'd beat out all that competition and swim in pussy bro :rolleyes:

Why you just don't rope brah it works for me :lul::lul:

i dont have the time or effort to invest into females. why try if you know you're gonna fail? the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over 1000 times and expecting a different result, like a lot of the guys here.

It shouldn't take more than a dozen times to know you're forever alone, its not natural.

i dont have the time or effort to invest into females. why try if you know you're gonna fail? the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over 1000 times and expecting a different result, like a lot of the guys here.

It shouldn't take more than a dozen times to know you're forever alone, its not natural.
realitypill

i threw away most of my 20s doing it with little results , lol

Truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back