Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting a gf or losing my V card would literally solve all of my problems

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I would still be ugly but it would be so much more bearable. I dont care about slaying either. Im for the most part satisfied with literally every aspect of my life except being a KHHHV.

I really want to feel what a relationship is like, I want to feel passionate kisses and sex, but I will forever miss out.

u can literally lose your vcard tonight for $150

I really want to feel what a relationship is like, I want to feel passionate kisses and sex, but I will forever miss out.
Same.....Its so fucking futile though, I cant believe this is my life.

Same.....Its so fucking futile though, I cant believe this is my life.
I haven't even held a girls hand since I was a young child, I want to feel them.
It's insane to think that other guys are getting the full package while I can't even get kissed.

Im for the most part satisfied with literally every aspect of my life except being a KHHHV.

That sounds like me when I was in my mid-20s. I had so much going for me outside of women: A college degree when it was still worth something, a new career, a brand new car, my own place, money in the bank, lots of hobbies, lots of experiences, lots of travel. My unmet sexual needs eventually took its toll on me, my career, and other aspects of my life. Now I'm an unmotivated loser in his mid-30s who can't be arsed to do anything productive because I don't see the point anymore. Women have fucking ruined me.

Last edited:
That sounds like me when I was in my mid-20s. I had so much going for me outside of women: A college degree when it was still worth something, a new career, a brand new car, my own place, money in the bank, lots of hobbies, lots of experiences, lots of travel. My unmet sexual needs eventually took its toll on me, my career, and other aspects of my life. Now I'm an unmotivated loser in his mid-30s who can't be arsed to do anything productive because I don't see the point anymore.

This is my future.

I don't have anything substantial to post, just wanted you to know that I thought "yup" when I read your post.

pretty sure that would solve the problems for everyone who is here....

I just want to be talented individual who has value

false.

getting a wife would. getting a gf would introduce turmoil that you could never even mentally concieve as a man.

Normies say the absolute truth when they say relationships or plastic surgery don't reliably fix mental issues.

But that's only because these usually come too late. The psychological damage has already accumulated.

Any big frustration in teenagehood, if unresolved, creates neuroses that then exist independently of the original frustration.

Normies say the absolute truth when they say relationships or plastic surgery don't reliably fix mental issues.

But that's only because these usually come too late. The psychological damage has already accumulated.

Any big frustration in teenagehood, if unresolved, creates neuroses that then exist independently of the original frustration.
my thoughts exactly. Just look at Grotesque and other incels who "ascended" late. Erikson's theory seems legit

no it wouldn't, getting lucky once doesn't mean it'll happen again

I just want to be talented individual who has value
I wish I was good at video games, I’ll just status max and stream or join a pro team.

no it wouldn't, getting lucky once doesn't mean it'll happen again
I try to explain this here since the day i joined, but people come and call me fakecel.

I would like a girlfriend. But, I'm too emotionally damaged. I don't even know how to connect to other people anymore. All that is left is this immense sadness and loneliness and longing for it all to end soon.

Not existing would solve all my problems