Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get rid of power steering and automatic transmissions

S

Spider

Greycel
This one simple change would get soyciety back to the good old days where only men were allowed (and able) to drive. Foids can barely handle 2 pedals, their brains would fucking shut off if you threw a third one in. + the upper body strength you'd need to actually turn the wheel and we've just filtered out way over half the population.

?????????
Women can and do drive cars without power steering.
Women can and do drive manuals.

thread ?????????????????????????????????????????????
are you stupid?????????

I guess you aren't serious, you only posted this to be funny, which is pathetic.

I don’t even have a license yet but my sister does :fuk: + pretty much all of our cars are manual in UK

?????????
Women can and do drive cars without power steering.
Women can and do drive manuals.

thread ?????????????????????????????????????????????
are you stupid?????????
Most foids cannot and those are the ones we want to weed out specifically. Do you have to throw a contrarian fit on every based post?

There are foids who can drive a manual transmission though. As for me, I have ADHD, so driving a car isn't for me at all. And I think if I were about to buy a car, I'd choose one with an automatic transmission.

Foids are probably the reason auto insurance is so expensive. I love driving manual and no power steering is a good arm workout. I had a piece of shit ford where the power steering pump failed

Most foids cannot and those are the ones we want to weed out specifically. Do you have to throw a contrarian fit on every based post?
Here in Western Europe basically every foid can drive stick because driving school cars are all manual.
Did you ever drive a car without power steering? I did, multiple cars even, and it's not really that hard, any foid can do it.

I'm just being rational here. I don't know where you live, but here in Western Europe,basically any foid can drive manual.

Here in Western Europe basically every foid can drive stick because driving school cars are all manual.
Did you ever drive a car without power steering? I did, multiple cars even, and it's not really that hard, any foid can do it.

I'm just being rational here. I don't know where you live, but here in Western Europe,basically any foid can drive manual.
I'm sure drivers in Western Europe are better in general. But this forum is centered around north america and drivers (especially foids) here are shite. Just a few weeks ago a foid almost ran me over trying to back out of a parking spot (I have to clean trash in the parking lot as part of my job). The car looked new enough to have backup cameras too

This one simple change would get soyciety back to the good old days where only men were allowed (and able) to drive. Foids can barely handle 2 pedals, their brains would fucking shut off if you threw a third one in. + the upper body strength you'd need to actually turn the wheel and we've just filtered out way over half the population.
My aunt used to drive a Lada Niva, the other aunt drove old american turbodiesel 4x4s without power steering. My mother's lesbian friend drives a 4x4 without power steering.

What should be done is to remove the legal personhood of foids. Foids should never be treated as anything more than children, preferably should be treated as livestock.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back