Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germans are cucked for not killing the Arabs and Turks

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I am not calling for anything, just saying the Arab scum and Turkish dogs have lost their human privilege.

They should be treated like the Uyghurs in China.

Lock them all up, everyone with an extended-family Name who is known for being a asshole, take their women and fuck their mothers. Force the men to eat pork

View: https://youtu.be/xSXokc-VSdg

FUCKING IDIOT I AM 100% WHITE GERMAN AND I SUPPORT ARABS KURDS TURKS AND OTHER MOSLIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING NORMIES ROBBING THEIR LUXURIOUS MANSIONS AND RAPING THEIR WHORES THEY ARE SO FUCKING BASED AND MAKE PERFECT KEBAP - FAVOURITE DISH OF INCEL KOMMANDO (IN VIDEO GAME)
I am muslim ethnic from Germany myself and i have to say, you are a absolute cuck

agreed.
I am muslim ethnic from Germany myself and i have to say, you are a absolute cuck
So you want to be genocided? It would make since if you just wanted the muslims to be deported but you're saying you want your women to be raped and the men imprisoned. You're the same as he is imo.

agreed.

So you want to get genocided? It would make since if you just wanted the muslims to be deported but you're saying you want your women to be raped. You're the same as he is imo.
They are not my women, since we don’t have anything in common. Also I am not Turk or arab, thank god.

Arab extended families with famous names who are known for being criminals should not be treated like human beings. Even if one isn’t criminal, the fact that he is part of the family and doesen’t prevent them from doing so makes him just as criminal as the rest

germans owe the turks cuz they helped them in ww1 :lul:

germans owe the turks cuz they helped them in ww1 :lul:
Yea and they were the first ones to bail on them after right Italy switched sides.

2nd after bulgaria but who's counting lol
Oh yea true. Germany just kind of got massively fucked over in 1918 so it's hard to remember who dipped first ngl.

I am not calling for anything, just saying the Arab scum and Turkish dogs have lost their human privilege.

Lock them all up, everyone with an extended-family Name who is known for being a asshole, take their women and fuck their mothers. Force the men to eat pork

you realize there are arab christians who eat pork and unlike the muslims idiot

truecels dont even think of this

must be a 19 years old white kid who gets lots of girls and just being here to make fun of us incels. go fuck yourself

the jews love to see germans getting cucked by muslims.

Attachments

• Judenwerk-300.png
    Judenwerk-300.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 45

brutal racepill truth

@Mentally lost cel

...is very much gone.

We need the Arabs and Turks to help us bleach all the Negroes that are coming to Europe. There are already a shit ton of niggas all over Germany so we need every Arab and Turk bc they look closer to white people.