Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German woman's response to being raped by Chaddam

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Would a woman apologize to you if you raped her?

• Yes

• No

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
The following is taken from The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray

One of the most striking cases involved a 24-year-old woman who was raped by three migrants in Mannheim in January 2016. She was herself half-Turkish and had claimed at the time of her attack that her assailants were German nationals. Only later did the woman - who was also a spokesperson for a German left-wing youth movement - admit that she had lied about the identities of her attackers because she did not want to ‘help fuel aggressive racism’. In an open letter to her attackers she apologized to them and wrote:

"I wanted an open Europe, a friendly one. One that I can gladly live in and one in which we are both safe in. I am sorry. For us both I am so incredibly sorry. You, you aren’t safe here, because we live in a racist society. I am not safe here because we live in a sexist society. But what truly makes me feel sorry, are the circumstances by which the sexist and boundary-crossing acts that were inflicted on me, make it so that you are beset by increasing and more aggressive racism. I promise you, I will scream. I will not allow it, that this continues happening. I will not stand by idly and watch as racists and concerned citizens call you a problem. You are not the problem. You are not a problem at all. You most often are a wonderful human being, who deserves to be free and safe like everyone else."

Stockholm Syndrome

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Fakecel if yes

The elite won and destroyed the white race jfl

The whole world should get nuked and all of humanity annihilated. That's my honest opinion. Fuck this clown world.

The elite won and destroyed the white race jfl

The whole world should get nuked and all of humanity annihilated. That's my honest opinion. Fuck this clown world.
agreed

mal wieder vergessen das hier immernoch immigranten Reintrudeln wie Maden.

Zum glück wohn ich nicht in ner Großstadt , dennoch in Chemnitz passieren dinge , und das ding ist quasi nebenan " .

@Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @The Abyss ( use google translate ) @Rotter @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer

Liberals are bigoted.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "No. Liberal media has nothing to do with. They are simply appeasing the racist instincts of all white people.",
"headline": "Nazis, racists, bigots: Extremism on US ballot in 2018",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/nazis-racists-bigots-extremism-us-ballot-2018-053425570.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 29 09:13:08 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Then, you are prejudiced against all whites since whites have primitive racist instincts. They cannot control their savage genes.",
"headline": "Nazis, racists, bigots: Extremism on US ballot in 2018",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/nazis-racists-bigots-extremism-us-ballot-2018-053425570.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 29 09:12:06 UTC 2018"
},

{
"user_text": "Liberals have no understanding of truth.",
"headline": "Exclusive: Trump worries that Mueller interview could be a 'perjury trap'",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/excl...r-interview-could-perjury-trap-013413190.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 21 16:14:13 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Irrelevant; Trump is president.",
"headline": "Exclusive: Trump worries that Mueller interview could be a 'perjury trap'",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/excl...r-interview-could-perjury-trap-013413190.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 21 16:12:21 UTC 2018"
},

{
"user_text": "That's because you think that all women are innocent angels.",
"headline": "The Latest: Man says he killed wife for strangling daughters",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/3ff78073-f8d1-3106-87d9-003fa8c9cae0/the-latest:-man-says-he.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 21 02:52:34 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Finally. Liberals can use their heads for once.",
"headline": "The Latest: Man says he killed wife for strangling daughters",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/3ff78073-f8d1-3106-87d9-003fa8c9cae0/the-latest:-man-says-he.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 21 02:51:10 UTC 2018"
},

Zum glück wohn ich nicht in ner Großstadt , dennoch in Chemnitz passieren dinge , und das ding ist quasi nebenan " .

@Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @The Abyss ( use google translate ) @Rotter @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer
wenn nicht bald ein zweiter hitler gewählt wird ist das der untergang von deutschland

wenn nicht bald ein zweiter hitler gewählt wird ist das der untergang von deutschland
wer weis wann es richtig zur sache geht , wird wahrscheinlich nicht zu lange dauern

Wird nicht jfl

Deutschland ist tot seit 1969. Keine Hoffnung auf Besserung seitdem.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

wer weis wann es richtig zur sache geht , wird wahrscheinlich nicht zu lange dauern
Wird nicht jfl

Deutschland ist tot seit 1969. Keine Hoffnung auf Besserung seitdem.
ich seh immer mehr grüne etc. irgendwie 90% der jugend ist grün. da wird nix passieren. noch dazu kommt dass die meisten grossstädte bald mehr ausländer als deutsche haben, und ausländer werden bestimmt keine partei wählen die ausländer abschiebt

It will only continue to spread & the Jews want us all race mixed while they remain "pure".

It will only continue to spread & the Jews want us all race mixed while they remain "pure".
Its Like a Sea of Fish gets infected With sharks and octopus.

Sooner or later it will Escalate

It’s obvious they liked it, just like with the soviets. They want to be dominated by the alphas

Brainwashed leftfoid being leftfoid, water is wet

She liked it.