Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious German is easily the best sounding European language.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Last edited:
german girls are made for my cock

they will tell you that they are german, but they are just ugly turks and arabs

English mogs, German sounds crude and rough

german sounds like having a seizure tbh

he's white worshipping for the one millionth time and projects this onto other races
I have said Arabic(Especially, the dialects From the gulf who are brown Arabs)is one of the best sounding languages, and I have also said Turkish and Persian suck compared to Arabic, despite, both being whiter then, gulf Arabs. You're still mad at me, I forgot you even existed. You can keep barking like a mad dog tho. Also reminder that you said you're fully white, despite, being half Japanese. I have always said I'm Arab. I have nothing to hide.

Last edited:
English especially, spoken with an old English accent is equally good, but that, roadman/chav bastardised accent britcels use these days is extremely disgusting. I have noticed, even french is slowing becoming more niggerish. German is hard to learn, it's probably why it hasn't been destroyed yet.

View: https://youtu.be/qq76LCiP2Ds?si=Ukv32LXt8aY_TGZj

View: https://youtu.be/rMnXhAFW0vc?si=FerKIEZOnpSyzCIA

Based germancel.

Obviously nowadays nafris and normalfags more or less ruined the language, but it sounds infinitely better than the slop that is other euro languages

he's white worshipping for the one millionth time and projects this onto other races
@Biowaste Removal see? But you WUZ VERY PEACEFUL PEPPO. ARAB BAD, ARAB PROVOKO

Based germancel.

Obviously nowadays nafris and normalfags more or less ruined the language, but it sounds infinitely better than the slop that is other euro languages
I'm not German. I'm Lebanese.

I approve of this Message 100%

FICK JA DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

Sexy German GIF by Rein Bijlsma

those that think that german sounds aggressive or angry havent seen a sandnigger speak in his native tone yet

No it sounds way to rough and harsh. Italian js much better

those that think that german sounds aggressive or angry havent seen a sandnigger speak in his native tone yet
Yes Arabic is aggresive. That's probably, why I like German lol.

No it sounds way to rough and harsh. Italian js much better
If you want to make music sound nice/romantic then it's french or Italian, but for songs like these German mogs.

@Biowaste Removal see? But you WUZ VERY PEACEFUL PEPPO. ARAB BAD, ARAB PROVOKO
you wrote low effort stuff in my threads earlier, miring projection. If a filthy Arab like you attacks me, obviously im gonna fight back. Also, German is bad imo, and lots agree, so what i said about you white worshipping makes sense

No german for your face @Friezacel

I have said Arabic(Especially, the dialects From the gulf who are brown Arabs)is one of the best sounding languages, and I have also said Turkish and Persian suck compared to Arabic, despite, both being whiter then, gulf Arabs. You're still mad at me, I forgot you even existed. You can keep barking like a mad dog tho. Also reminder that you said you're fully white, despite, being half Japanese. I have always said I'm Arab. I have nothing to hide.
I look mostly white, thats why i say that i'm fully white at times, you're misinterpreting what sense of white im talking about, but culturally i dont identify as white. My title is a tribute to Germany since i like their culture. YOu on the other hand, may say you're arab but constantly then say you're white by spamming pictures of children and saying they pass as white. You want to associate with whites so badly and distance yourself from your own culture. Your main argument for arabs mogging asians is them looking whiter. Notice how the majority of my arguments are not based on promixity to whites.

I look mostly white, thats why i say that i'm fully white at times, you're misinterpreting what sense of white im talking about, but culturally i dont identify as white. My title is a tribute to Germany since i like their culture. YOu on the other hand, may say you're arab but constantly then say you're white by spamming pictures of children and saying they pass as white. You want to associate with whites so badly and distance yourself from your own culture.
You don't look white. The majority of HAPAS don't look white, they look Asian and the rest pass as turks. Arabs can look white, but they're not European, they're white Arabs. If you look white prove, it with a picture of your eye area at least. If not shut your mouth. You haven't shown me one picture of a white passing HAPA. Keep coping.

You don't look white. The majority of HAPAS don't look white, they look Asian and the rest pass as turks. Arabs can look white, but they're not European, they're white Arabs. If you look white prove, it with a picture of your eye area at least. If not shut your mouth. You haven't shown me one picture of a white passing HAPA. Keep coping.
just dox yourself theory. I showed you Darren Criss and that @wasted12years guy posted a japanese hapa who he racially identified as white. i always say im white-adjacent not white passing. They can be used interchangeably but white passing usually means you pass as the unofficial but heavily used definition of white in white countries. Im not claiming anything special and im not gonna dox myself for an arab who lives in a shithole. "white" arabs is an oxymoron, you're culturally and physically Arab. Keep trying to suck off whites.

I look mostly white, thats why i say that i'm fully white at times, you're misinterpreting what sense of white im talking about, but culturally i dont identify as white. My title is a tribute to Germany since i like their culture. YOu on the other hand, may say you're arab but constantly then say you're white by spamming pictures of children and saying they pass as white. You want to associate with whites so badly and distance yourself from your own culture. Your main argument for arabs mogging asians is them looking whiter. Notice how the majority of my arguments are not based on promixity to whites.
Just because, you don't like those pictures because, they're whiter then you that's not my problem. I try to prove, that plenty of Arabs can pass as white. Not that arabs are white or all Arabs look like that. There's not one chingchong who looks like the pictures, I post. 20% of Lebanon has Blue eyes, it's understandable, that you're jealous of us, because, we are closer to WHITU man then you will ever be.

And yes, being white passing or having light features is objectively superior, there's not a single person who doesnt want Blue eyes. The difference is that arabs/Iranians/Turks can have light eyes/hair while, having zero European DNA. No other ethnic group has this.
IMG 20240608 013941
So when I post pictures of white Arabs, I'm not worshiping whites, because, Blue eyes are native to the fertile crescent. It originated here dumbass. And also It's not my country which depicts cartoon characters as white. So shit the fuck up.

We are unique, and mowonder people like you are jealous of us, even, your own emperors wanted blue eyed Persian girls not Noodlewhores.

Just because, you don't like those pictures because, they're whiter then you that's not my problem. I try to prove, that plenty of Arabs can pass as white. Not that arabs are white or all Arabs look like that. There's not one chingchong who looks like the pictures, I post. 20% of Lebanon has Blue eyes, it's understandable, that you're jealous of us, because, we are closer to WHITU man then you will ever be.

And yes, being white passing or having light features is objectively superior, there's not a single person who doesnt want Blue eyes. The difference is that arabs/Iranians/Turks can have light eyes/hair while, having zero European DNA. No other ethnic group has this.
View attachment 1176447
So when I post pictures of white Arabs, I'm not worshiping whites, because, Blue eyes are native to the fertile crescent. It originated here dumbass. And also It's not my country which depicts cartoon characters as white. So shit the fuck up.

We are unique, and mowonder people like you are jealous of us, even, your own emperors wanted blue eyed Persian girls not Noodlewhores.
@Made in Heaven

spanish sounds better

"20% of Lebanon has blue eyes", the pic below shows it's 1-19%, it's 10% at most.

You do even worse when it comes to light hair percentage. Eye colour and hair colour are sort of correlated with fitzpatrick type so most of you have shitskin colouring. You always post cherrypicked examples.

There's a reason people associate arabs with browns more than whites. I'm not jealous, and once again you are hyperfocusing on being closer to whites. Asians have their own culture which is widely praised: good education, low crime rate, good technology and infrastructure, good climate, no infighting between countries which results in a shithole, no shitty religion.

View attachment 1176447
You cherrypick examples; it's like me spamming Darren Criss, Ella Gross's brother, ginger hapas with freckles, and other ones. Arabs do have more white-adjacent and white-passing individuals but it's not by enough, and hapas/asians mog in every other metric. You notice how most people are incel in 2024, other factors matter for life quality.
"White" Arabs is an oxymoron you moron. Anime characters look asian tbh apart from eyes and colouring, it's a myth. Also, anime is distinct from white culture hence why it's liked.
No asian is jealous of arabs. How many fights happen between them which are instigated by asians? Asians either focus their anger on other asians or are jealous of europeans for their facial features. Asians hate you due to Arabs being uncivilized brutes. Asians colonized you and raped your women, yet you claim they're jealous of you. If they were, they would've adopted your culture but they didn't. How many asians are muslim?

You're schizophrenic and want to project onto asians your white worshipping ways and racial insecurities: you spam videos of asians committing crime yet arabs do it way more; and you call them white worshipping whilst only having looking "white" as your argument for racial superiority, unlike asians.

Before you actually learn german it sounds very unmelodic, however once you understand the language there is a certain beauty about it. German is my second language and my first is Romanian so it's not like my mother tongue is awfully similar to German. Anyhow beauty is a matter of taste and that's that.

just dox yourself theory
Are you fucking retarded yellow monkey? Post your eye area, nobody can doxx you from your eye area. Stop coping so much. You know you're Asian lmaoooo.
showed you Darren Criss
That guy is an extremelyyyyyy rare case. I showed you what the average chingchong mutt looks like. There are plenty of ginger Arabs like my brother. So many white youtubers go to syria and are surprised when they see so many gingers walking around. The vast majority of HAPAS don't look like him.
that @
wasted12years
@wasted12years guy posted a japanese hapa who he racially identified as white
We don't know if he is a Quapa or hapa. Also he is the sunlight in that video, AND you can't see his face properly.
IMG 20240608 015319
This is literally, his pfp. Looks like a central Asian at best. Also @wasted12years literally, agreed with me on the FACT that most hapas look like gooks.
always say im white-adjacent not white passing. They can be used interchangeably but white passing usually means you pass as the unofficial but heavily used definition of white in white countries.
Lying gook. Tbh I don't blame you. It's in your genes to be manipulative, you chinksect. You have never said "white adjacent" you have always said " white passing" because, now you're asked to prove your retarded claim, you're backtracking now, nice try.
Im not claiming anything special and im not gonna dox myself for an arab who lives in a shithole.
But yet, you shamelessly, will demand that others do things for you. Nigger attitude. It has nothing to do with doxxing yourself, you can't doxx yourself, if you send me a picture of your eye area, and even you know that. But you have to calm your conscience, and I understand. You're a low t chink after all.

Also, chinks even the Chinese and Korean ones all come to the Gulf States to work like slaves and many die working like slaves. Even, Gulf Arabs see you as less human lol. Keep coping thinking your race is anything but slaves to whiter races.
white" arabs is an oxymoron, you're culturally and physically Arab.
No, it's not. ARABS are the only people who can pass as white. Hence, white Arab is accurate, white passing Arabs don't have White blood. Those people will be treated as white, you won't. Keep coping. I never said they're not Arab, Arabs have ruled over Europeans as well, there's nothing to ashamed of. You're a US colony despite, being nuked in the second world war. Chinks will keep chinking(worshipping WHITU man)

Are you fucking retarded yellow monkey? Post your eye area, nobody can doxx you from your eye area. Stop coping so much. You know you're Asian lmaoooo.
The eyes are the most identifiable part of your face, fucking retarded sandnigger; there's a reason people post pics with their eyes blurred out. Like i said before, im not claiming anything crazy.
That guy is an extremelyyyyyy rare case. I showed you what the average chingchong mutt looks like. There are plenty of ginger Arabs like my brother. So many white youtubers go to syria and are surprised when they see so many gingers walking around. The vast majority of HAPAS don't look like him.
You cherrypicked as always. Miring the anecdote and wasnt he ginger when young? ALso, even if he is he's part of a small minority. Muh white youtubers go to syria and are surprised they see so many gingers, another anecdote. I agree that the vast majority dont look like him but you said show me a hapa who is white passing, i did what you said, you fucking retard; he literally passes as a non swarthy med.
We don't know if he is a Quapa or hapa. Also he is the sunlight in that video, AND you can't see his face properly.
View attachment 1176450
sunlight is literally the most common lighting in day to day interactions; you're fucking retarded. "you can't see his face properly", he was literally in the distance in that video.
This is literally, his pfp. Looks like a central Asian at best. Also @wasted12years literally, agreed with me on the FACT that most hapas look like gooks.
He said 2 sea hapas look more sea. 2 is nothing and even he didnt refute that.
Lying gook. Tbh I don't blame you. It's in your genes to be manipulative, you chinksect. You have never said "white adjacent" you have always said " white passing" because, now you're asked to prove your retarded claim, you're backtracking now, nice try.
you knew what i meant by that, did i claim to look nw european or white med?
But yet, you shamelessly, will demand that others do things for you. Nigger attitude. It has nothing to do with doxxing yourself, you can't doxx yourself, if you send me a picture of your eye area, and even you know that. But you have to calm your conscience, and I understand. You're a low t chink after all.
When did i demand things from others lmao? I've never asked you to show your ginger brother, which is an outrageous claim as evidenced by the pictures i showed. You're retarded and baiting me like the manipulative sandnigger you are, projecting scum. My T is 900 ng/dl and the doctor said i had "very high" T levels with a wide eyed look.
Also, chinks even the Chinese and Korean ones all come to the Gulf States to work like slaves and many die working like slaves. Even, Gulf Arabs see you as less human lol. Keep coping thinking your race is anything but slaves to whiter races.
Most are Sea like you said before, fucking retard. NEA rarely emigrate to non western places. Asians have communities who dont rely on whites unlike you shitskins who need welfare when ur in the west.
No, it's not. ARABS are the only people who can pass as white. Hence, white Arab is accurate, white passing Arabs don't have White blood. Those people will be treated as white, you won't. Keep coping. I never said they're not Arab, Arabs have ruled over Europeans as well, there's nothing to ashamed of. You're a US colony despite, being nuked in the second world war. Chinks will keep chinking(worshipping WHITU man)
you're rape baby mutts with shitty genetics, you are not white in any way. Maybe 1% PASS as white and they can be white arabs but the term should be given to mena mutts. If you were so proud, why are 99% of your posts dedicated to shilling your race by posting confirmation bias cancer? The US doesnt have much control over Japan, there's a reason our cultures are different. You are more controlled by the US so another thing you lose in! you are so jealous of gooks

Last edited:
You do even worse when it comes to light hair percentage. Eye colour and hair colour are sort of correlated with fitzpatrick type so most of you have shitskin colouring. You always post cherrypicked examples.
The graph isn't accurate. I live here retard. Plenty of people in Lebanon can look ethnic and still have light eyes. It's way more then 10%.
IMG 20240608 021110
My grandfather looks a lighter version of Yahya sinwar the Hamas leader and he has a unique light green eyes colour. Guess what? He is Just another old man. If he was an ughur in China who have 30% Iranian DNA on average, he would be a model in China. That's how much Chinks are obsessed with light eyes. And no, skin colour is not correlated with eye or hair colour. A lot of Arab gingers aren't as pale as Irish Gingers. You pulled that one out of your ass, sorry. Also so many countries in Europe have only around 20% of people with Blue eyes on average.

We don't even have white DNA, yet, the percentage is as High as them. Lebanese Christians Also have higher percentage of blue eyes, other countries like Syria are at 33%. And we very similar genetically.
IMG 20240608 021729IMG 20240608 022046
Funny, how a gook who's entire country is filled with chingchongs thinks he is superior to Arabs lmao.

There's a reason people associate arabs with browns more than whites.
It's because, of media representation dumbass. Hollywood literally, uses Indian actors to play Arabs.
Asians have their own culture which is widely praised: good education, low crime rate, good technology and infrastructure, good climate, no infighting between countries which results in a shithole, no shitty religion
So basically, the Gulf states. I have already said this. If Americans/NATO left us alone, every country in the middle East would look like the Gulf States. How many times does this need to be said? If America invaded East Asia every 10 years, you wouldn't be any different. And gooks are dying lmfao. Good luck trying to ban abortion or homosexuality with no religion. Gooks are killing themselves in huge numbers and aren't having kids. Also, it was a sandnigger Iraqi who found the oil in Norway. Keep seething.
You cherrypick examples; it's like me spamming Darren Criss, Ella Gross's brother, ginger hapas with freckles, and other ones
There's no ginger hapas. You're delusionmaxxing again. The reason you don't post any is because, they barely exist. Stop trying to act moral, the fact that you're so insecure, of your gook features, that you're ready to debate and write long paragraphs shows that if they existed, you would be spamming them. Everyone knows gooks don't have the same values as whites.
White" Arabs is an oxymoron you moron. Anime characters look asian tbh apart from eyes and colouring, it's a myth. Also, anime is distinct from white culture hence why it's liked.
"White passing Arabs" " white Arabs" it's all the same thing. And the fact that they show them with light colouring is proof that that you worship whites. And no, plenty, of anime characters are look like full blown causcasians. It's propaganda to make chinks and other people think you're more white, then what you really are. Every chink starts whitening their skin at a young age, gets surgery right after High school to look like their master the WHITU man and dye their hair and wear contacts. You're in no position to call Anyone else white worshiping. Sit down nigger.

Also, some Manga are literally, about gooks dying and reincarnating as white :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . No way anybody thinks you're not white worshiping.
Asians colonized you and raped your women, yet you claim they're jealous of you. If they
Take your meds schizo. Which Asians colonised what? Asians haven't conquered anything. And yes, you're jealous of us, you're even jealous of Pakistanis because, they're causcasian, while, you're not. I saw a tiktok which I can post of you want, where a brown Filipino kids keep telling a Pakistani travel vlogger that they like his nose:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Pakistanis and Iranians are also banging your women. Only the Mongols have conquered something and they're 20% casuacian on average. Plus, most of their army was not mongol.

You chinks are weaker then women for fucks sake, keep fantasizing about forcing yourself on Arab women tho, timid chink lol. You're mad that we control, our women, whilst, your women are whores waiting outside Tokyo international airport right now, waiting for the first tall blue-eyed blonde European man they see to go home with lmfaoooo!.

they were, they would've adopted your culture but they didn't. How many asians are muslim
Well, I'm maronite catholic, I'm not Muslim. But Indonesia is the largest Muslim majority nation in the world, and Malaysia? Philippines Also has a significant Muslim minority. Indonesian foids are obsessed Turkish and Arab actors.
Asians hate you due to Arabs being uncivilized brutes.
That's you. 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab. We Also don't burn animals alive. Nice try.
you spam videos of asians committing crime yet arabs do it way more
Whitu man propaganda.what a slave. Pakistanis are all over the UK and Ireland. They commit crimes. There are barely any Arabs in a lot of European countries. All the supposed " Syrian immigrants" are all pakis, Niggers and some nafris. The Jews just want to make us look bad. The media claimed it was Arabs who committed the rapes in Cologne. Yet, it was mostly blacks.
you call them white worshipping whilst only having looking "white" as your argument for racial superiority, unlike asians.
The whiter you are the more superior you are. The doll experiment Proves that liking or treating people based on how white they look is innate human behaviour. Stop denying reality. Or don't call yourself blackpilled.

The eyes are the most identifiable part of your face, fucking retarded sandnigger; there's a reason people post pics with their eyes blurred out. Like i said before, im not claiming anything crazy.
You dumbfuck. All Asians have slanted eyes. Who the the fuck is going to recognise you? People Post pics with their eyes blurred out when they post pictures, of their whole, face. I'm asking only for you eye pic, not your face retard. you're more stupid then, I thought. Oh, wait, you're not. You know what I'm talking about you're just purposefully
playing dumb. Ok it's fine I know you're insecure about your small eyes and Dong.

@Made in Heaven look at this shit. This is peak comedy
You cherrypicked as always. Miring the anecdote and wasnt he ginger when young? ALso, even if he is he's part of a small minority. Muh white youtubers go to syria and are surprised they see so many gingers, another anecdote. I agree that the vast majority dont look like him but you said show me a hapa who is white passing, i did what you said, you fucking retard; he literally passes as a non swarthy med.
Plenty, of people look like that, just because, you don't notice it's not my problem. Plenty of sands have light eyes. The hijabs and head covering make them look more ethnic. And No, my brother is a ginger.
you're confusing my brother with @Made in Heaven, his sister had blue eyes, which turned hazel or brown as she got older not my brother. And no, there ate plenty, of people in middle East who have red hair. Red hair is probably, more common in the middle East then, blonde. Even @Made in Heaven has a ginger beard lol. Also This ginger American travel vlogger was who I was talking about.

View: https://youtu.be/Q6rdEjCTNnQ?si=gw-QkcBr76m9BnRu

I'm not sure, if it's this video, you can search for it if you want to. Also the first comment on that video is " Drew doesn't know he looks like a Syrian with his ginger hair"
IMG 20240608 031628
Seethe and cope yellow brown monkey.
Also that guy is super duper rare. That's only one guy, after I requested you to post some of these "white passing' hapas.

you can't see his face properly", he was literally in the distance in that video.
Yes, exactly. You couldn't see his face properly
He said 2 sea hapas look more sea. 2 is nothing and even he didnt refute that
Yes, but he did agree with me. 2 is nothing sure. But look at all the half white half Asian kids. They all look Asian.
When did i demand things from others lmao? I've never asked you to show your ginger brother,
Lmfao. Plenty, of Arabs have red hair, there's more redheads in the middle East then, America. You didn't ask me, because, you know you won't be able to keep your promise. Arabs passing as white is not unheard of, but Asians or hapas passing as white is extremely rare. So it's you who has something to prove, not me. And gooks in General don't keep their promise, made in heaven getting doxxed is proof, of thay. That gook Never gave him his pic. So sorry nobody can trust you MONKEYS. To an Arab like me that's extremely disgusting behaviour, but what do you expect from slaves.
Most are Sea like you said before, fucking retard. NEA rarely emigrate to non western places. Asians have communities who dont rely on whites unlike you shitskins who need welfare when ur in the west
They're still Asian fucktard. Notice, how I don't disown brown Arabs like you? You know you're inferior. And there are plenty, of East Asians in the Gulf, who the fuck are you fooling. ARABS don't need welfare, that's Just another one of WHITU man's lies, but because, you worship whites just like you admitted already, you probably, believe everything they say. There were plenty, of Arab doctors and nurses when My mom worked as a nurse in Ireland. You're coping hard.
you're rape baby mutts with shitty genetics, you are not white in any way.
Bunch of bullshit with no evidence. Blue eyes originated in the fertile crescent, you can keep denying facts if you want
Maybe 1% PASS as white and they can be white arabs
The people who can pass as white are way more then, 1 percent. Maybe, only 1 percent of Indians pass as white, and you can barely find any White passing Indians on the internet because, it's so low. Meanwhile, there so many white passing Arabs. It's wayy more then, 1% seethe. Plenty, of Lebanese and Syrians pass as white. Even white nationalists on stormfront agree with me.
The US doesnt have much control over Japan, there's a reason our cultures are different
You can't put Japan and culture in one sentence sorry. You have no culture. Your women are whores, you barely, even wear your traditional clothes, while, most Arab kings proudly wear head coverings, and the citizens as well. Japnese people all try and immitate how white people live, and you have no religion.

Your constitution was written by an American lol, so there's not much you can do without the US disapproving of you, you have sold your country to America and you heavily depend on them. It's over for Japan. You're fucked and you know it

over Japan, there's a reason our cultures are different. You are more controlled by the US so another thing you lose in! you are so jealous of gooks
How are we controlled by the US? Lmfao.

The graph isn't accurate. I live here retard. Plenty of people in Lebanon can look ethnic and still have light eyes. It's way more then 10%.
View attachment 1176459
My grandfather looks a lighter version of Yahya sinwar the Hamas leader and he has a unique light green eyes colour. Guess what? He is Just another old man. If he was an ughur in China who have 30% Iranian DNA on average, he would be a model in China. That's how much Chinks are obsessed with light eyes. And no, skin colour is not correlated with eye or hair colour. A lot of Arab gingers aren't as pale as Irish Gingers. You pulled that one out of your ass, sorry. Also so many countries in Europe have only around 20% of people with Blue eyes on average.
i said they're sort of correlated. You fuckign retard, only southern spain, southern italy and eastern balkans have comparable rates of light eyes; all are regions and not whole countries, WE ARE WHITE!!!
We don't even have white DNA, yet, the percentage is as High as them. Lebanese Christians Also have higher percentage of blue eyes, other countries like Syria are at 33%. And we very similar genetically.
View attachment 1176460View attachment 1176461
Funny, how a gook who's entire country is filled with chingchongs thinks he is superior to Arabs lmao.
You fucking retard, that's how many people possess the blue eyed genes, not how many have blue eyes. Many people with brown eyes have blue eyed ancestors and genes for blue eyes but they got brown. Notice how the numbers for Syria are different in each image. I mog your entire shitskin ancestry to death. I'm distantly related to americans who cuck your country (they have british ancestry) and japs who mog them in every conceivable metric. How can you actually post threads about shitskins mogging hapas/asians? Every single person interested in racial dynamics, supports east asians over arabs. You and Made in Anus are the only people who think the opposite, which shows you're utterly deluded like the shitskin inferior abominations you are. I would rape your mother and murder your entire family and get away with it because no one cares about collateral damage in your bombed shithole.
It's because, of media representation dumbass. Hollywood literally, uses Indian actors to play Arabs.
no one watches movies with arabs you fucking retard. People just have certain views of you due to personal experience. Also, i bet you're lying about that.
So basically, the Gulf states. I have already said this. If Americans/NATO left us alone, every country in the middle East would look like the Gulf States. How many times does this need to be said? If America invaded East Asia every 10 years, you wouldn't be any different. And gooks are dying lmfao. Good luck trying to ban abortion or homosexuality with no religion. Gooks are killing themselves in huge numbers and aren't having kids. Also, it was a sandnigger Iraqi who found the oil in Norway. Keep seething.
Living for 50 years in Japan mogs living for 60 in a shitskin shithole. Also, look at gooks' suicide rates.

japan is similar to scandinavian, australia, new zealand, canada and usa yet you wouldn't call them subhumans. You just pull shit out of your ass to support your notion that being close to whites is everything. Also look at china and you'll see only south korea has major issues. South korea's suicide issues are way better than having standard of living issues that affect your most basic human needs though.

America doesnt leave you alone because you started it by practising islam, asians dont. You'd give anything to live in Japan, that's why many arabs watch anime: With an estimated 13 million anime viewers in Saudi Arabia in 2022, and around 85 million across the Arab world, the medium's popularity in the region is undeniable. 1/3 of saudis watch anime, you're gook worshippers. Other arab countries watch it too. UAE is small so other ones watch it at a rate close to 20%, that's like 6 weebs per class. Also arabs mostly look down on south asians. I've seen many arab weaboos and east asia fetishists, vice versa doesnt happen, period.

There's no ginger hapas. You're delusionmaxxing again. The reason you don't post any is because, they barely exist. Stop trying to act moral, the fact that you're so insecure, of your gook features, that you're ready to debate and write long paragraphs shows that if they existed, you would be spamming them. Everyone knows gooks don't have the same values as whites.
There are:

i debate you because you're plain wrong about a lot of stuff and you're a shitskin.
"White passing Arabs" " white Arabs" it's all the same thing. And the fact that they show them with light colouring is proof that that you worship whites. And no, plenty, of anime characters are look like full blown causcasians. It's propaganda to make chinks and other people think you're more white, then what you really are. Every chink starts whitening their skin at a young age, gets surgery right after High school to look like their master the WHITU man and dye their hair and wear contacts. You're in no position to call Anyone else white worshiping. Sit down nigger.
its not the same thing because arabs live in shitholes. Also, barely any are white passing, most who are "white passing" are white-adjacent. If you look at interviews on the streets of asia, barely any are surgerymaxxed unless u look at korean videos and even they mostly just get eye surgery and dont dye their hair or wear contacts.
Also, some Manga are literally, about gooks dying and reincarnating as white :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . No way anybody thinks you're not white worshiping.
>reads manga
>claims other races worship superior races

Most of the main characters are probably asian girls, as they emigrate the most.
Take your meds schizo. Which Asians colonised what? Asians haven't conquered anything. And yes, you're jealous of us, you're even jealous of Pakistanis because, they're causcasian, while, you're not. I saw a tiktok which I can post of you want, where a brown Filipino kids keep telling a Pakistani travel vlogger that they like his nose:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Arabs call themselves "west asians". There's east asian admixture in west asia, you can't say the same about arab admixture in north east asia

Pakistanis and Iranians are also banging your women. Only the Mongols have conquered something and they're 20% casuacian on average. Plus, most of their army was not mongol.

You chinks are weaker then women for fucks sake, keep fantasizing about forcing yourself on Arab women tho, timid chink lol. You're mad that we control, our women, whilst, your women are whores waiting outside Tokyo international airport right now, waiting for the first tall blue-eyed blonde European man they see to go home with lmfaoooo!.
Arabs are the same height as asians and have less competitors in strongman, weightlifting and boxing contests. Muh Mongols had red hair! Mongols are also closer to asians than hapas if that 20% is correct (it's not since mongolians are nowhere near 20% caucasian). I'm not mad, you literally said gooks chose blue eyed persians over noodlewhores.
Well, I'm maronite catholic, I'm not Muslim. But Indonesia is the largest Muslim majority nation in the world, and Malaysia? Philippines Also has a significant Muslim minority. Indonesian foids are obsessed Turkish and Arab actors.
They're SEA. Also:

In fact, K-pop's growing clout in the Middle East has been quite visible since 2019. That year, BTS became the first non-Arab artist to stage a concert at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, just three months after Super Junior became the first Asian artist to play a solo concert in the kingdom.
That's you. 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab. We Also don't burn animals alive. Nice try.
ive never seen any studies supporting this. probably cherrypicked.
Whitu man propaganda.what a slave. Pakistanis are all over the UK and Ireland. They commit crimes. There are barely any Arabs in a lot of European countries. All the supposed " Syrian immigrants" are all pakis, Niggers and some nafris. The Jews just want to make us look bad. The media claimed it was Arabs who committed the rapes in Cologne. Yet, it was mostly blacks.
nice try shill

The whiter you are the more superior you are. The doll experiment Proves that liking or treating people based on how white they look is innate human behaviour. Stop denying reality. Or don't call yourself blackpilled.
That's only white vs black fuckign retard

Last edited:
I look mostly white
No, no you don;t.
thats why i say that i'm fully white at times
You're not. You're a gookistani. @DarkStarDown would never see you as white.
you're misinterpreting what sense of white im talking about
The mongrel/amerimutt sense.
but culturally i dont identify as white.
Because you're not.
My title is a tribute to Germany since i like their culture.
Of course you do, all ricecucks worship white caucasions
YOu on the other hand, may say you're arab but constantly then say you're white by spamming pictures of children and saying they pass as white.
White Arabs =/= White Europeans. Not that deep.
You want to associate with whites so badly and distance yourself from your own culture.
Coming from the chink calling himself white, lmfao! The only one wanting to distance himself from his own culture is you. I bet you also have a white name instead of a chink name.

Meanwhile, I was actually HAPPY when I sae I had no european DNA in me when I took my test, because I didn't want any European DNA in me to "take credit" for me looking white.
Your main argument for arabs mogging asians is them looking whiter.
Yes, and? Is that not the truth?
Notice how the majority of my arguments are not based on promixity to whites.
They are.

Last edited:
i said they're sort of correlated. You fuckign retard, only southern spain, southern italy and eastern balkans have comparable rates of light eyes; all are regions and not whole countries, WE ARE WHITE!!!
>we

:shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh:
You fucking retard, that's how many people possess the blue eyed genes, not how many have blue eyes. Many people with brown eyes have blue eyed ancestors and genes for blue eyes but they got brown. Notice how the numbers for Syria are different in each image.
33% blue eye genes still means the possibilty of green, hazel, amber, and brown eyes.
I mog your entire shitskin ancestry to death.
No you don't. Your a hapa, you have no history to speak of.
I'm distantly related to americans who cuck your country (they have british ancestry)
You will never be white.
and japs who mog them in every conceivable metric.
Japs don't mog Arabs, that's why Iranian men are creaming in Japanese pussy.
How can you actually post threads about shitskins mogging hapas/asians?
Easy. Because those "shitskins" are whiter, more caucasion and more attractive than Asians/Hapas. We already see how the Kyrgyz and Hazara have inferiority complex towards Pashtuns and other Iranian-related caucasions.
Every single person interested in racial dynamics, supports east asians over arabs.
No they don't. You are thinking of cucked WN's with an asian fetish.
You and Made in Anus are the only people who think the opposite, which shows you're utterly deluded like the shitskin inferior abominations you are. I would rape your mother and murder your entire family and get away with it because no one cares about collateral damage in your bombed shithole.
lol lmao
no one watches movies with arabs you fucking retard.
They do. Egypt makes tons of movies with Arabs.
Living for 50 years in Japan mogs living for 60 in a shitskin shithole.
Saudi/Oman/UAE are better than Japan
japan is similar to scandinavian, australia, new zealand, canada and usa yet you wouldn't call them subhumans.
Their lifestyle is subhuman.
America doesnt leave you alone because you started it by practising islam, asians dont.
>muh izlam

Holy geopolitics retardation.
You'd give anything to live in Japan
Nah.
that's why many arabs watch anime
Zero correlation between point 1 and 2.
With an estimated 13 million anime viewers in Saudi Arabia in 2022, and around 85 million across the Arab world, the medium's popularity in the region is undeniable.
Anime depicts white caucasion characters though, not chinkchangs. How many times must we remind you of this?

Even dark-skinned Anime characters look Arab rather than Indonesian.

1/3 of saudis watch anime, you're gook worshippers.
Anime is full of white characters. It's white worship, not gook worship. Sorry.

Depends what his ancestory is. Some western chinese have turkish blood.
its not the same thing because arabs live in shitholes.
This is due to geopolitics, not due to a genetic limit, like it is with blacks.
Also, barely any are white passing, most who are "white passing" are white-adjacent.
Chinks don't get a say on who does pass as white, sorry, ling-long.
If you look at interviews on the streets of asia, barely any are surgerymaxxed unless u look at korean videos and even they mostly just get eye surgery and dont dye their hair or wear contacts.
Right, that's why everyone is so ugly in street interviews
>reads manga
>claims other races worship superior races
Anime is worship of white caucasions.
Most of the main characters are probably asian girls, as they emigrate the most.
"trastu me gaijin, dis bronde brue eyed girr is totary an azian rike me! Preaze justo eegnore dat she rooks nothing rike uz! "

"waz zat gaijin? Yoo say der are Arabu who rook rike dat? Impossibru! How can an Arabu rook rike my precious whito kami? Onry european peopre can havu bronde hair and brue eyezu!"

Arabs call themselves "west asians".
It's just a geographical term you stupid nigger. Asia initially referred to the Eastern lands controlled by Greeks, just as Europe initially referred to the Western lands controlled by Greeks. It has fuck all to do with you guys.
There's east asian admixture in west asia
Due to Turks, not Chinks or Nips.
you can't say the same about arab admixture in north east asia
Yes, a shame for you, considering it would have given you those round eyes and thin nose your kind worships so much.
Arabs are the same height as asians
Arabs have poor nutrients unlike Asians who have good nutrients.
and have less competitors in strongman, weightlifting and boxing contests.
Source for this claim.
In fact, K-pop's growing clout in the Middle East has been quite visible since 2019. That year, BTS became the first non-Arab artist to stage a concert at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, just three months after Super Junior became the first Asian artist to play a solo concert in the kingdom.
K-Pop isn't magically gonna give you round eyes and a thin nose.
Denmark doesn't keep track of crimes by country/race, so this graph is 100% bullshit. Also, chinks don't have the T-levels required to even be criminals if they wanted to.

No, no you don;t.
people have said i dont look asian, even whites. a white anglo did by saying he never thought i was asian when someone else told him that, idk if that counts but hes white anglo so way whiter than you. maybe he thought i was something other than asian or white. some white girl said she thought i was white. A white teacher said she didnt think i was even mixed (lol). I personally think i look mixed though.
You're not. You're a gookistani. @DarkStarDown would never see you as white.
i say that in the looks sense, i dont mean culturally.
The mongrel/amerimutt sense.
Most western places are full of mongrels now so i dont have foreigner failo, also even if i looked asian i wouldnt get racism because asians are above arabs.
Because you're not.

Of course you do, all ricecucks worship white caucasions
I like German culture but i dont like anglo culture or any other european culture. If i worshipped caucasians id just choose all the whitest countries including my father's one to feel closer to whites. Germany is quite white but i like them for their autistic traits.
White Arabs =/= White Europeans. Not that deep.
you literally call arab passing arabs white
Coming from the chink calling himself white, lmfao! The only one wanting to distance himself from his own culture is you. I bet you also have a white name instead of a chink name.
i do it because ive been called white and im half white, its not like im a full asian doing it to self hate. I love japanese culture, why else would i defend asians?
Yes, and? Is that not the truth?
How come you dont make posts about south asians then? it's obvious you feel jealousy towards east asians as you subconsciously know they're superior and more successful than you in the west and in their own countries.
They are.
asian countries are quite different to western countries so no

people have said i dont look asian, even whites. a white anglo did by saying he never thought i was asian when someone else told him that, idk if that counts but hes white anglo so way whiter than you. maybe he thought i was something other than asian or white. some white girl said she thought i was white. A white teacher said she didnt think i was even mixed (lol). I personally think i look mixed though.
Uh-huh, I'll believe it when you post your eyes, chang.
i say that in the looks sense, i dont mean culturally.
You don't look white.
Most western places are full of mongrels now so i dont have foreigner failo
You do.
also even if i looked asian i wouldnt get racism because asians are above arabs.
Kek Riiiiight, must be why my sister told me how there's a hapa chink in her HS who gets bullied by the Whites and Arabs.
I like German culture but i dont like anglo culture or any other european culture. If i worshipped caucasians id just choose all the whitest countries including my father's one to feel closer to whites. Germany is quite white but i like them for their autistic traits.
Ok
you literally call arab passing arabs white
Because they are white Arabs. What's not to get? Europeans dont have a monoply over white skin color, retard.

Even the GENES for white skin come from the fertile crescent.
i do it because ive been called white and im half white
You wouldn't ever be accepted as part of whitness, get that through your head.

How come you dont make posts about south asians then?
I have, I've done it tons of times. YEARS ago I have argued with many pajeets for pages and pages. I'm bored of it now, so I switched to asians.
it's obvious you feel jealousy towards east asians as you subconsciously know they're superior and more successful than you in the west and in their own countries.
JFL :feelskek: When we were kids, me and my cousins made fun of this other cousin of ours cause he had slightly chinky eyes, so no, rest assured, I have zero jealousy for the least desired males on the planet.

No asian is jealous of arabs.
JFL!!! The delusion is unreal

How many fights happen between them which are instigated by asians?
Asians are low T, so none.
Asians either focus their anger on other asians or are jealous of europeans for their facial features.
Arabs have more similar facial features to europeans, ergo, by proxy, asians are jealous of arab facial features.
Asians hate you due to Arabs being uncivilized brutes.
>we wuz civilized n shiet

Who cares?
Asians colonized you and raped your women
Which timeline did you drop out of? This never happened anywhere ever.
yet you claim they're jealous of you.
You are.

If they were, they would've adopted your culture but they didn't.
Not how that works
How many asians are muslim?
The best looking """asians""" are muslims.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"stoopid gaijin firthu! How daru yoo accuz us of wanteeng to rook rike arabu? we aru proudo of our tiny ritter eyezo!"

Last edited:
Shamfur dispray