Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German foids are tall, manlet sui fuel dont enter

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am just barely short of 5'10". Ther conversion app says 5 feet and 9.685 inches.

Now imagine still that half the native German foids are taller than me. 50% of foids me me when I go outside. My foid neighbour must be 185cm or 5'11" and she looks at me as if Iam a midget I can see the disguist in her eyes.

are you from northern germany?

Near Hamburg/Hannover . I wont say where so as not to dox myself
yea i thought youd say something like that. I was about to say you dont have to answer. Its just that i think northerners are taller, thats why you think women are so tall

The average faelid German foid has a more masculine skull than your average .is poster

IMG 8726

thomas crooks’s sister is way more masc

yea i thought youd say something like that. I was about to say you dont have to answer. Its just that i think northerners are taller, thats why you think women are so tall
you will get some cels here saying there isnt that much of a difference between the south and north

I'm never moving to Europe holy fuck

Im surprised there aren’t more ER attacks therw with how many incels that country generates

Near Hamburg/Hannover . I wont say where so as not to dox myself
Northern German foids are huge i recon.

Im living in the South and they are generally quite small and petite

Northern German foids are huge i recon.

Im living in the South and they are generally quite small and petite
how tall are they? Like example 50% of the foids here in the north are taller than 5'10" so how tall are the southern foids? 50% of southern foids are taller than what height?

how tall are they? Like example 50% of the foids here in the north are taller than 5'10" so how tall are the southern foids? 50% of southern foids are taller than what height?
more like 5´3 to 5´7 i guess