Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel German foid drops brutal kpop pill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/Rsdxh1R_F8Y

No ubermensch masculine guys, no muh beard, no muscles. Only feminine looking, skinny twinks with red lips, zero body or facial hair and child like hairlines with silk like long hair

It's almost like they are looking for a men who looks like a woman as much as possible. I kid you not. To me, this is even more depressing. They're disgusted by the masculine image.

So keep lifting bros, be a clump of veins and muscles so you can disgust them easier. Meanwhile 100 lbs chang will be balls deep in her tonight :feelsclown:

Holy fuck who ruined Rob Zombie's Dracula song by remixing it into some TikTok slut encougrage?

well at least she's has not fucking any men right now.

Lifting only attract fags, but the majority of foids like masculine looking guys, this foid is just a part of a niche

she looks like she's 20 but going on a 30

lol @ redpill copers that think "muh women only like feminine guys because of birth control" dual mating strategy is the equivalent of horoscopes

women in well into their late 30s/40s still want feminine men has nothing to be with feminine guys being betabuxxers

Women are bisexual monsters.
Chad or other female looking object.
It's over for avg male.

Yet bet she is Liberal AF

Dayum. Even Capital Bra, the shitty rapper, got owned.

Why doesn't she just date a tranny if she doesn't want a masculine man?

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Over for gymcels like me

Lifting only attract fags, but the majority of foids like masculine looking guys, this foid is just a part of a niche
It’s not just a “niche”. There’s a huge portion of zoomer foids that prefer prettyboys over masculine Chads. I would actually say most of them do. It’s the reason Kpop stans are made up of 90% foids

Prettyboy > high T masc Chad in 2021

Gymcopers on suicide watch

200.gif

Time to prettyboymaxx :feelsgah:

Not German. She's Arab or Indian. Look at her name.

She say that and then dates a muscle monster.

It’s not just a “niche”. There’s a huge portion of zoomer foids that prefer prettyboys over masculine Chads. I would actually say most of them do. It’s the reason Kpop stans are made up of 90% foids

Prettyboy > high T masc Chad in 2021

Gymcopers on suicide watch

200.gif
Where did you find that? And PBs have masculine characteristics, wide jaws and hooded eyes.

Most foids I know, prefer masculine guys over feminine looking ones, so I'm sure this is just a niche, they simp far more for bulk and high T guys than from PB, especially when they get older. I truly never saw a kpop fan who has 20 or more years

Last edited:
OP is cherry picking hard.

EzV373wUcAollfJ.jpg

ALL women don't give a shit about 'feminine boys'. They would choose the 8' giant over any of those femboys at any time.
Ikr, its on their nature to be dominated by a masc man, the ones who want PBs are a minority

OP is cherry picking hard.

EzV373wUcAollfJ.jpg

ALL women don't give a shit about 'feminine boys'. They would choose the 8' giant over any of those femboys at any time.
you're stucked in your bluepilled boomer mindset

most women would feel scared by that dude, some would be impressed by, take some pictures and that's it. Some roasties with daddy issues dig it and that's it. Tall but no excessively tall, feminine looking pretty boy wins.

they don't want that hairy chunky mofo, they want something that look good. You know who looks good? Women! Put that in you thick skull.

Video Got deleted lol

You seem to be in denial.

"Tall but no excessively tall" There is no such thing as that.
I can say, without doubt, that Height > Frame > Face.
Those anorexic, gay, midget, japanese/korean "pretty boys" are only attractive to a very small group of young (teen) women.

That whole "femboy" bullshit is just shameless cherry picking.
back at you, why would I be in denial if I'm not one of those soyish femboys? I think you are in denial. Thinking that, as you say "aneroxic, gay, midgets" may have it better than you can be emasculating for some with bigger egos, but the blackpill is about accepting reality. Nowadays, these twinks are better than 80% of men in the eyes of foids.

Saying that height and frame is above face is just laughable. How many users we have here who are over 6ft and aren't not even bad looking, yet they get nothing. Meanwhile we DO have thousands of gl men below 6ft who get girls. I mean jfl, it's just so moronic to think that way. Maybe if the guy is shorter than her, but overall no way any women is getting with a tall uggo over an average height prettyboy, are you okay?

And ofc there is a limit to height, after a certain point you're just a freak and it's no longer attractive

Video Got deleted lol
Unfortunately. There were many nagasaki hiroshima pills being thrown in the comments.

Foid was literally bashing dudes who aren't even bad looking, they were just masculine.