Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German Chameleon Foid Near me ( 2 hours ) , goes to LBM ( leibzig ANIME CONVENTION) , to get attention from cucks , THAT SHE WONT FUCK ANYWAYS

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★

seems to be her real name , whats new even , its a foid so watever

dresden is 2 hours away from me , yea

omg shes so free omg ( she states that in her profile ) FREE MY ASS , THOSE WHO HAVE PRIVILEGE DONT KNOW IT

shes your typical i like anime bc cucks like it and i get easy money foid , nothing new , her aRt channel (2. instagram link ) is a fucking abomination too

fucking piece of shit ape attention whore

Why go to a convention ( as a man ) when you get everything whats presented there on the fuckign web delivered to you ? YOU DONT FUCK THOSE FOIDS THERE OR DONT GAIN ANY VALUEABLE VALUE EXCEPT YOUR that what we consider a CHAD .
GET IT ALREADY , WHAT SHE DEEMS AS BETA OR UGLY SHE WONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH .

omg im so lucky that i got a pic with her omg , yea thats the gist of things just fucking lol at cucks already,

Last edited:
Water is wet she's a fucking attention whore looking for orbiters and money

What a fucking slut,look at her face you can see how is fucked up but she's lucky to being foid

Numales will be running around like lost puppy’s trying to talk to her at the convention. Jfl

this chubby slut is 3.5/10 but still gets unlimited validation and praise while we rot alone abandoned by all

To hell with cucks. They deserve to get rounded up and shot

Numales will be running around like lost puppy’s trying to talk to her at the convention. Jfl

this tbh , just look at those cosplay videos ( if even ) 90% are fucking foids , this shit is like their prime ego boost , doing what they are doing already on the internet via social media , in (((real life))) . No wonder why they are so stuck up and entitled , fucking gynocentris trashhole and cucks lead to this.

god i wish i could go on a rampage without law interfere , haha that would be like a fucking dream

dresden is 2 hours away from me , yea
been there with my class, pretty cool looking city, but it need to get nuked too much degeneracy in one space

Pics look photoshopped to hell

been there with my class, pretty cool looking city, but it need to get nuked too much degeneracy in one space

so your german too? , where you at?, chemnitz, annaberg , schwarzenberg , ...

A male with that bottom third has roped 100 times.

lol she changed her art channel? wtf , there where like those "tongue out i need attention daddy" pics