Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy German archbishop wants to remove compulsatory celibacy for catholic priests.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
The reasoning being that catholic priests, if allowed to fuck foids, are less likely to diddle kids.

:soy::soy::soy:Btw. sexual intimacy is not important and you can totally replace it with hobbies or spending time with your family. Those priests just need therapy, not sex.

Weird :feelsjuice: you’re more likely to get diddled by a school teacher than a priest today tbh

Catholic Church become degenerate with the globo homo. I dont see the point in celibacy for priests, i dont think it would drive them away from devotion to God, its natural to want a woman.

Guten morgen, ich hasse Frauen.

I once heard that the rational for priest celibacy was that they should not compete with aristocracy for power.

Priests have, or had least had, privileges. Like they were receiving money from dedicated taxes. If in addition to that they could marry and have a family, they would be just as well off as aristocrats. So celibacy was a price they had to pay to prove they were not just in it for their self-interest or something. It was a proof of altruism, if you will.

I think it is regrettable that we don't take inspiration from that regarding politicians in particular and government employees in general.

I think there should be a drawback to the right to extort money from the public. The work you allegedly do in exchange is not enough, because there is no price discovery for it and the public can't refuse to pay for it anyway. Maybe celibacy is too much to ask, but there should be something.

Last edited:
I dont see the point in celibacy for priests, i dont think it would drive them away from devotion to God, its natural to want a woman.
Women can totally distract/destroy a man with their bullshit. Women are also incredibly materialistic and morally bankrupt. Of course women could drive a man away from God.

Guten morgen, ich hasse Frauen.
Basiert und Geschwarzpillt.

Women can totally distract/destroy a man with their bullshit. Women are also incredibly materialistic and morally bankrupt. Of course women could drive a man away from God.
didnt thought about that, youre right.:feelsokman:

I really hate that argument
People really believe that you become gay pedo
if u don't choose to have sex with foids
it is crazy

Celibacy is last based thing about church, when the church drops celibacy it will mean the end of catholic church.

Celibacy makes them prioritize the Church (I mean as organization, not community) instead of family. Non-celibacy was very unprofitable for the Church, all these inheritances, nepotism etc. Celibacy is contrary to Bible though, it's recommended there for a bishop to be "a husband of one wife" and to lead family, because "how he can lead the Church not being even able to lead his own family". By the way, I don't believe that celibacy has something to do with pedophilia, priests can secretly (and do it) fuck adult women with less controversies than children. There's so many pedos in the Church, because priests have strong psychological advantage over victims, have strong authority people don't dare to attack and that attracts pedos to become priests.

I really hate that argument
People really believe that you become gay pedo
if u don't choose to have sex with foids
it is crazy
Yeah i agree, lack of women doesnt turn men into gays or pedophiles. I dont believe someone can change his sexual orientation.