Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180509 221413

Afsdfdasfasfads
Kek

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
Fasdfsa
20180527 192910
Asgfdgsdfgsdfg

He has had 1st child from this foid:
WAa71J5h

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
20180606 201603

20180607 213842 1

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
Screw him he's screwing ricecels.

Why the fuck does he even browse incel forums? He ascended. Gtfo

Why the fuck does he even browse incel forums? He ascended. Gtfo
After certain point damage is done and blackpill stays with you forever

even if I manage to escape lets say next year. I don't think I would turn a normie at age 29.
he was a KHHV when he was older than you by the way
you prolly wont be virgin a few years later

and honestly he has a point when he says he is more incel than vast majority of incels.is
he had to move to SEA, while 40% of this forum never approached a soul in their live(there was a poll about it a couple days ago)
70% are younger than 24
20% isnt even virgin

so he isnt far off.

People like him part of the problems!
It's good thing anti white sentiments growing in SEA!

Idk whether to feel happy or sad. I feel happy that he has ascended but I feel extremely bad for ricecels. Being a currycel, I know I should expect the same results for a white with currywhores. I'm on an emotional rollercoaster right now. This is such a suicidefuel knowing that an ethnicel will never get to experience such a thing in his entire life. No, I'm happy an incel is out of inceldom.

His children are but only a mere casualty. Justice comes with a price.

Idk whether to feel happy or sad. I feel happy that he has ascended but I feel extremely bad for ricecels. Being a currycel, I know I should expect the same results for a white with currywhores. I'm on an emotional rollercoaster right now. This is such a suicidefuel knowing that an ethnicel will never get to experience such a thing in his entire life. No, I'm happy an incel is out of inceldom.
yeah my feelings too
I know it isnt fair and I cant do the same since im shitskin but hey a blackpilled former incels finally escapes...
and he is still blackpilled and calls himself an incel, he didnt become one of those faggots that post "hey guys I am ex-incel AMA !!!" on IT
so good for him tbh

yeah my feelings too
I know it isnt fair and I cant do the same since im shitskin but hey a blackpilled former incels finally escapes...
and he is still blackpilled and calls himself an incel, he didnt become one of those faggots that post "hey guys I am ex-incel AMA !!!" on IT
so good for him tbh
That's why I'm happy for him. He's a guy who has truly worked way harder than average to ascend , so he knows the struggles and the truth. Unlike those low lives who were never truly incels but just attention seeking whores . Saw a guy on r/braincels who is allowed to call himself an incel though he has only been dumped by his 7/10 gf 2 days ago after 4 years of relationship. These are the type of guys who say ,"hey I'm an ex-incel ,bla bla bla". WTF

How much money does he have?is he a poorcel over there or does he live like a king?

I wish him best of luck, and although he is blackpilled already, i hope he forgets about this place, like it was some terrible nightmare, nothing more.

All ugly tbh.
Also his hair transplant looks fucking terrible:lul:

How much money does he have?is he a poorcel over there or does he live like a king?
he currently lives off his student loan
8k a year, which is twice of what average thai salary
after that he says he is gonna jump on autismbux

he currently lives off his student loan
8k a year, which is twice of what average thai salary
after that he says he is gonna jump on autismbux

View attachment 19859
Fuark he makes more than ricecels slaves just for existing.
This thread gave me hope tbh.gonna jbwmaxx.

Where is this paradise? Thailand? Also most Thai girls are literally prostitutes.

JFL at thinking this guy was even incel tier in his home country. He got multiple daily tinder matches in the UK

After certain point damage is done and blackpill stays with you forever

even if I manage to escape lets say next year. I don't think I would turn a normie at age 29.
he was a KHHV when he was older than you by the way
you prolly wont be virgin a few years later

and honestly he has a point when he says he is more incel than vast majority of incels.is
he had to move to SEA, while 40% of this forum never approached a soul in their live(there was a poll about it a couple days ago)
70% are younger than 24
20% isnt even virgin

so he isnt far off.
After many years of having a gf, your brain has had time to restructure itself. The brain has ways to deal with new stimuli so to speak. I'd say after ~7 years of consistent gfs/sex, your body has mostly flushed out the blackpill.

The natural response would be to feel bad for the foids; however, just thinking at the constant rejections and bullying incels receive daily from foids makes me think otherwise.

He's producing more Elliot Rodgers.

this guy is scum and the fact we have incels here praising him makes them giant cucks.

JFL @ this normie for creating more incels.

pathetic.

Brutal blackpill for ethnics here. There are 50 million excess men in east Asia... A White incel goes there and slays. Brutal.

This is ragefuel!
JBWCels are all fakecels!

we need to unban him so he can explain how it's possible to move to one of these asian countries, i am so desperate to leave the shithole west.

i want to use my white status for a qt asian gf

Screw this scumbags, I hope he gets lynch!

I feel conflicted. On the one hand im happy for him. But we need to acknowledge that he is pushing incel ricecels down even lower by polluting their dating ecosystem with their whiteness. It wouldn't be so bad if he just got one girlfriend and thats it, but he is trying to be a slayer over there.

How many ricecels has he created by his actions?

We can hope for genetic recombination, at very least.

No I meant how many low tier Asian men has he pushed into inceldom as a result of noodles fucking with him on Tinder instead of them?

No I meant how many low tier Asian men has he pushed into inceldom as a result of noodles fucking with him on Tinder instead of them?
Oh, well, i doubt that Juggernaut law works for women in any possible way. These girls he stole wouldn't fuck with some ricecels anyway, and Chang found another slut for himself without any problem, so nobody is offended.

I plan on trying Just Be Italian theory in India after I get plastic surgery. I'm Transcurry and sexually identify as 45yr old, bald, curry manlet virgin. I am in the process of currymaxxing right now, it might take a few years but I am determined to shit in streets all over America, tan my skin as brown as my street shits, and scare as many white femoids as possible by wearing robes and turbans with peacock feathers and shit.

we need to unban him so he can explain how it's possible to move to one of these asian countries, i am so desperate to leave the shithole west.

i want to use my white status for a qt asian gf
He wrote a guide here

this dude was never incel lmao.

The noodlewhores detected his good personality and opened their legs for him.

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:
Listen up buddy. The female evil race persecuted us their whole lives. It's only fair that someone like itsOVER strikes back.
The noodlewhores detected his good personality and opened their legs for him.
This. If personality really could be detected in a magical way, women would've known that he's a douchebag.
this dude was never incel lmao.
Now that he's getting women, you're saying that he wasn't incel?

Itsover mogs me into oblivion. He's not even that bad looking. His eye area is subpar for sure though.

Absolutely disgusting. I hope he suffers.

it's funny how he has been upgrading his game comparing his first to his last to get get subsequent better looking gf's

Is he doing this in Thailand?

insanity. also if you have ever had a conversation with him you would know he is indeed blackpilled. He is crazy to the point where it is hard to call him a troll. JBWmaxxin seems like a great way to escape

I love the copers.

"he is not bad looking"
"he has bones"
etc

If you're white, find and go to your paradise.
You're bitter because HE took actions.

SLAYER

I love the copers.

"he is not bad looking"
"he has bones"
etc

SLAYER

actually it was pretty unanimous around here that he was a 4/10. after the thailand thread and all this shit he is now a 5.5-6/10 in the eyes of copers.

I love the copers.

"he is not bad looking"
"he has bones"
etc

SLAYER
True. Him being with femoids will naturally cause a halo to his level of attraction. As a result people will view him as normal when in reality he's subhuman as FUCK.

Creating incel sons.
Screwing the average ricecel over.
Not incel anymore

JBW

I honestly wonder what would happen if the Thai government eventually knew about this? Shouldn't he be obligated to pay child support if he just ditches the baby?

People like him part of the problems!
It's good thing anti white sentiments growing in SEA!

Fuck off if you switched races people would call you nazicel