Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180509 221413

Afsdfdasfasfads
Kek

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
Fasdfsa
20180527 192910
Asgfdgsdfgsdfg

He has had 1st child from this foid:
WAa71J5h

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
20180606 201603

20180607 213842 1

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
imagine him coming back 15 years later and doing the same thing to his daughters

Imagining creating the next elliot rodger,abandoning him and then laughing about it.i am actually glad god made some of us incels.you guys go fucking mad at a whiff of pussy.Even some chads act better then "ascended" incels.Jbw faggots are the fucking worse.they should all be shot down on sight.

I wish I was white

I resemble an aushwitz escaper with a face so asymmetrical, narrow, and elongated I look like some kind of freak caricature. This guy quite literally mogs me into absolute shit. My frame is so small it looks like my bones stopped getting bigger at age 5, little girls have wrists exponents larger than mine (they are slightly above 4").

I am so utterly subhuman that even truecels.co would not welcome me. Not even an exaggeration it's just that bad. I am constantly laughed at for my repulsive appearance, I was bullied my whole fucking life. Girls would rather put cockroaches in their pussy before letting me come within 500 miles. My own family struggles to look me in the eye because of my hideous face.

If I flew to another country I would be seen as an invading extraterrestrial lifeform that would be instantly met with military resistance. I would be either captured and transported to a local government facility for experimentation, or killed and have my rotting carcass be raised high on a flag pole and televised to the world to celebrate my death.

There is no hope for me, none. At this point my chances of survival past the age of 30 are literally in the negative.

This only gives fuel to JBW spammers. Whitecels are going to be attacked more thanks to this thread.

JBW strikes again. His kids are gonna rot on this forum.

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:
Based antinatalist.

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

View attachment 19826View attachment 19827
View attachment 19837View attachment 19838
a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
View attachment 19829View attachment 19830View attachment 19832

He has had 1st child from this foid:
View attachment 19833
His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.
The guys a chadlite/high tier normie (his face’s a 6.5/10) and those girls he had kids with are all shorter than him. So he doesn’t represent most incels here.

The sad part is his male hapa offsprings and the complication of fathering different women.

My guy actually did it. Im happy he got what he was looking for, but sad it literally takes moving to another fucking country to be fulfilled. China needs to just nuke the US already.

even this stupid weak faggot fucks foids just lol at my life jfl

He's an evil fuck, who's subjecting yet another poor soul to eternel suffering. Everyone who's looking up to this asshole deserves the bullet

What job does he do to earn an income in Asia? Very difficult for foreigners to get any work besides being an English teacher.

Brutal hapa-pill.

He mogs me by a lot. Fuck that guy he acts like a pump and dump chad, I'd happily have settled with any of those girls

JBW strikes again. His kids are gonna rot on this forum.
Cope tbh. Hapa males are desirable here in SEA
He mogs me by a lot. Fuck that guy he acts like a pump and dump chad, I'd happily have settled with any of those girls
If I could get any of those girls, meaning LTR not only sex, I wouldn't be here jfl. Fuck him he just destroyed 2 incels chances for impregnating another 2 SEA women

This only gives fuel to JBW spammers. Whitecels are going to be attacked more thanks to this thread.
Would an ethnic have been able to achieve such a feat?

I agree the JBWspammers (some) can be annoying, but it doesn't help when there's plenty of caucasions who deny the benefit of being white whilst simultaneously labelling all ethnics as subhuman.
Tfw deathnic
I wish I was white

The brutal thing is amwf children look so much better than afwm combo but the 2nd combination is much more common

Based as fuck, I just hope hapa males are desirable there like some of you said, otherwise his kids will live absolute hell

I resemble an aushwitz escaper with a face so asymmetrical, narrow, and elongated I look like some kind of freak caricature. This guy quite literally mogs me into absolute shit. My frame is so small it looks like my bones stopped getting bigger at age 5, little girls have wrists exponents larger than mine (they are slightly above 4").

I am so utterly subhuman that even truecels.co would not welcome me. Not even an exaggeration it's just that bad. I am constantly laughed at for my repulsive appearance, I was bullied my whole fucking life. Girls would rather put cockroaches in their pussy before letting me come within 500 miles. My own family struggles to look me in the eye because of my hideous face.

If I flew to another country I would be seen as an invading extraterrestrial lifeform that would be instantly met with military resistance. I would be either captured and transported to a local government facility for experimentation, or killed and have my rotting carcass be raised high on a flag pole and televised to the world to celebrate my death.

There is no hope for me, none. At this point my chances of survival past the age of 30 are literally in the negative.
Holy KEK :feelskek: :feelskek:
That's brutal brother, stay strong

JBW is real

It is.

When I was SEAmaxxing in Thailand, went from never being noticed at all, ever, to having university girls in uniform randomly saying hi to me in the street. Not prostitutes. I could not believe it.

A guy with much lower looks in the West can do well there. And they don't care about big muscles either, though they like a guy to be lean, and their own average height for a male is about 5'7.

Also, possible to talk to them like normal human beings instead of using 'game' and reverse psychology nonsense. You can talk directly. For instance, they want compliments, if you say 'wow, you are really pretty' they will smile and be happy about it.

It's like living in another dimension. Of course, main problem is being able to stay long term and funds.

Last edited:
Here I am- on involutionary celibate site, reading about a guy who went on a holy crusade to impregnate as much asian foids as possible to raise a generation of incels and psychopaths.
I mean, how deep the rabbit hole have I fallen? And there's not even a way to come back, I understand too much about world and people to ever go back into my bluepilled days again.
If I wasn't on some kind of watchlist before, I definitely am now + some chink counterpart of feds might lurk on us now too. And to think that just four years ago I thought that upon reaching 20 I would be on some plaza during holidays with a circle of friends and companions having fun.

I regret nothing, but at the same time:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog

Here I am- on involutionary celibate site, reading about a guy who went on a holy crusade to impregnate as much asian foids as possible to raise a generation of incels and psychopaths.
I mean, how deep the rabbit hole have I fallen? And there's not even a way to come back, I understand too much about world and people to ever go back into my bluepilled days again.
If I wasn't on some kind of watchlist before, I definitely am now + some chink counterpart of feds might lurk on us now too. And to think that just four years ago I thought that upon reaching 20 I would be on some plaza during holidays with a circle of friends and companions having fun.

I regret nothing, but at the same time:

He was an absolute moron for never using a condom.

Could have been living the dream.

JFL at anyone who denies JBW

There are so many white volcels on this forum alone, even guys that are fucking 6'5" that could EASILY outdo what @itsOVER has done, but they only want white women and they don't want to travel

But "were all on the same team bro, were all incels"

No, were not all on the fucking same team, the majority of white incels on this site could slay if they'd simply go to SEA, but they CHOOSE not to, its not the same thing as having no options at all
Nature will take revenge on him, sooner rather than later. She (Nature) doesn't like when a subhuman tries to cheat her. The man's offspring might bear the consequences in a no very distant future, with shitty genetics.

If they stay in SEA and they even look kinda white they'll have a leg up over the common male populace so I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about, his children are going to have it great, you guys are acting like he's taking these women to the west to give birth, his sons will be considered "upgrades"

Last edited:
JFL at anyone who denies JBW

There are so many white volcels on this forum alone, even guys that are fucking 6'5" that could EASILY outdo what @itsOVER has done, but they only want white women and they don't want to travel

Some of these users are the same ones who falsely accuse ethnics like me of being only willing to date European (white) Stacies. The fucking irony.

Would an ethnic have been able to achieve such a feat?

I agree the JBWspammers (some) can be annoying, but it doesn't help when there's plenty of caucasions who deny the benefit of being white whilst simultaneously labelling all ethnics as subhuman.
I'm not denying that, being white gives you an advantage, what annoys me about JBW spammers is they think ONLY being white will get you laid, when being white is merely an advantage, just like being tall. That's all really, if JBW spammers would say being white is just an advantage that's fine, I agree being white is advantageous, but simply being white alone won't get you laid. Same with being tall for that matter.

I'm not denying that, being white gives you an advantage, what annoys me about JBW spammers is they think ONLY being white will get you laid, when being white is merely an advantage, just like being tall. That's all really, if JBW spammers would say being white is just an advantage that's fine, I agree being white is advantageous, but simply being white alone won't get you laid. Same with being tall for that matter.

being tall alone will get you laid. No such thing as a 6’4+ incel

@mylifeistrash and @LastGerman says so otherwise.
Some of these users are the same ones who falsely accuse ethnics like me of being only willing to date European (white) Stacies. The fucking irony.
being tall alone will get you laid. No such thing as a 6’4+ incel

Simple, take a normie, set him in Bangkok, exclude obvious trannies or hookers. See which girls actually want to meet up.

Assuming the normie even gets matches that aren't hookers or trannies. And he won't.

And here we are.

Simple, take a normie, set him in Bangkok, exclude obvious trannies or hookers. See which girls actually want to meet up.

Assuming the normie even gets matches that aren't hookers or trannies. And he won't.

And here we are.

So you would be willing to date an ethnic?

So you would be willing to date an ethnic?

i'm fairly certain no guy is gonna turn down an ethnic girl who isn't too ugly or too old

plenty of chad-lite tall guys dating low tier ugly asian girls in the USA

but obviously you need to be good looking to even have that choice

i'm fairly certain no guy is gonna turn down an ethnic girl who isn't too ugly or too old

plenty of chad-lite tall guys dating low tier ugly asian girls in the USA

but obviously you need to be good looking to even have that choice

There are users here who refuse to even fuck ethnic foids

There are users here who refuse to even fuck ethnic foids

they never had the option in the first place, lol

a white girl, even the old ones are chad only, by far

at least an ethnic girl MIGHT go for an upper tier normie if you live in the Philippines

they never had the option in the first place, lol

a white girl, even the old ones are chad only, by far

at least an ethnic girl MIGHT go for an upper tier normie if you live in the Philippines
@ionlycopenow

also @OverBeforeItBegan how tall are you?
Does it annoy you guys, when ethnics and manlets keeps calling you guys fakecels for being white plus tall? This question is also for @LastGerman (And any other tall whitecel reading this)

Does it annoy you guys, when ethnics and manlets keeps calling you guys fakecels for being white plus tall? This question is also for @LastGerman (And any other tall whitecel reading this)
@OverBeforeItBegan is actually 6'1 iirc

I'm a little over 6 foot, not 6'1.
6'1 isn't tall though.
gotcha

have you ever thought about using lifts to fraud 6'4? maybe get a quick lay?

this won't get you a relationship long term most likely but hey, at least you would get laid with a non hooker

gotcha

have you ever thought about using lifts to fraud 6'4? maybe get a quick lay?

this won't get you a relationship long term most likely but hey, at least you would get laid with a non hooker
Even frauding 2 inches is difficult, if I try frauding almost 4 i'll get caught. And also you don't really wear shoes during sex. It wouldn't work.

Even frauding 2 inches is difficult, if I try frauding almost 4 i'll get caught. And also you don't really wear shoes during sex. It wouldn't work.
i was thinking in a dark club you might not get caught. when it comes to sex do it in a dark room.

but i supposed frauding 3.5 inches is a bit much.

i was thinking in a dark club you might not get caught. when it comes to sex do it in a dark room.

but i supposed frauding 3.5 inches is a bit much.
It would literally be like wearing heels. They'd notice immediately.

amnesia on looksmaxx frauds 3 inches and gets away with it. 5'10 to 6'1.

I really doubt he does honestly. Everyone else that tried them say that any more than 2 inches and you'll be walking around like you're about to shit yourself.