Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetics dictactes 99% of your life

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Life is just a fucking dice roll

Looks, height and ethnicity dictates your entire life. You have the illusion of control but you actually don’t control much.

I’m an ugly manlet (5'3, 3/10) that tried every improoover things imaginable. Went to the gym regularly, worked my ass off for a decent job and I was incredibly disciplined. Even after all of this, im invisible to society and I get openly mocked on a daily basis for my looks. Imagine if I was 6'2 and handsome, I’d get praised on social media for being such a disciplined, hard-working dude. But just for the simple fact that I was dealt with a shit deck of cards at birth, I continually receive negative feedbacks from people no matter how hard I try to "improve" myself.

Meanwhile, some other guy never had to lift a finger and everyone is attracted to him like a magnet.

Last edited:

Looks, height and ethnicity dictates your entire life. You have the illusion of control but you actually don’t control much.

I’m an ugly manlet (5'3, 3/10) that tried every improoover things imaginable. Went to the gym regularly, worked my ass off for a decent job and I was incredibly disciplined. Even after all of this, im invisible to society and I get openly ridiculed on a daily basis for my looks. Imagine if I was 6'2 and handsome, I’d get praised on social media for being such a disciplined, hard-working dude. But just for the simple fact of having a shit deck of cards, I get continually negative feedbacks from people.

Meanwhile, some other guy never had to lift a finger and everyone is attracted to him like a magnet.
Ye,It sucks, Sorry it didnt work out for you, Another fallen brother.

If u don't win the genetic lottery your destiny is doomed

I’m an ugly manlet (5'3, 3/10) that tried every improoover things imaginable.
Everything?
Even showering with tactical soap?
Even watching Captain Marvel 50 times daily?

100% of ur life actually

Feels bad man

I’m an ugly manlet (5'3, 3/10) that tried every improoover things imaginable. Went to the gym regularly, worked my ass off for a decent job and I was incredibly disciplined. Even after all of this, im invisible to society and I get openly mocked on a daily basis for my looks. Imagine if I was 6'2 and handsome, I’d get praised on social media for being such a disciplined, hard-working dude. But just for the simple fact that I was dealt with a shit deck of cards at birth, I continually receive negative feedbacks from people no matter how hard I try to "improve" myself.

This planet is cursed, mate. The more you know the more you wish you didn't...

Whats the point of comparing the life of two extremes and base your whole life on it?

not 99% u can still do some shit

When you are treated well, you like to treat others well. But when they treat you badly...

It's lost, we're in a dice game where others roll the dice for us. But, wouldn't you want to take revenge on them? when you have the opportunity to give your opinion, and/or contribute on your behalf to society. Do something that makes them suffer for what they did to you, then they will remember how they treated you all this time.

Life has always being about genetic lottery

Whats the point of comparing the life of two extremes and base your whole life on it?
wrong he is not comparing himself to the VERY TOP EG GIGA CHAD EG THE OTHER EXTREME THE TOP 10%.

He is comparing his experience to the one he sees in every day life, of the high tier normie and up eg the top 30% of men, THAT YOU YOURSELF WITNESS EVERY DAY AS WELL, BUT ARE LYING BY OMISSION FROM YOUR QUESTION, this isnt an "extreme", this is the top 30% genetically.

Also not only is he only comparing to the top 30% he HIMSELF WOULD BE IN THE TOP 30% OR "EXTREME" HIMSELF BUT IN THE CATEGORIES OF EFFORT, GYMAXXING AND SELF IMPROVEMENT, AS HE SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS FOLLOWED THE BLUE PILL BLUEPRINT EXACTLY.

If you actually take into consideration his actual post not cherry pick HIS WHOLE POINT IS THE LACK OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR THIS BLUEPILLED EFFORT IN COMPARISON TO THE TOP 30% NOT THE TOP EXTREMEME 10% AND EVEN AFTER HIS EXTREME EFFORT MOST OF THESE TOP 30% HAVE NOT DONE THEMSELVES.

So in reality HE ACTUALLY HAS A POINT, BUT WHATS YOUR POINT THOUGH, GASLIGHTING, OK, CAN I PLEASE POINT YOU TO REDDIT THEN.

PISS

I went on a 1 week water fast combined with gym maxing and went from 84kg to 59kg and people still look down on me

he is saying that simply changing even a few aspects of genetics and environment that a pERson is born with, creates extremely diffERent outcomes.

ThERefore our whole life outcome is actually detERmined by factors out of our control

That’s litERally his point (which is factual). How could you not undERstand something so simple, are you low IQ?

Last edited:
he is saying that simply changing even a few aspects of genetics and environment that a pERson is born with, creates extremely diffERent outcomes.

ThERefore our whole life outcome is actually detERmined by factors out of our control

That’s litERally his point (which is factual). How could you not undERstand something so simple, are you low IQ?
That I understand, life is supposed to be out of control for every living creature. We are not Gods to control every aspect of our existence, best we can do is swim though it and survive

Wrong. Your life is 100% genetics. Whether you are born in a good family, where you live, what friends you will have, it is all directly and indirectly influenced by your DNA.

If you have bottom tier Indian genetics, chances are you live in some dirty ditch in India, along with other subhumans.

Most subhuman lottery winners go back where they belong after a short while, because they lack the success in their genetic makeup, so they waste it on some stupid shit

somewhat true, by what i’m studying and my career turned out well, the only downside with my appearance is the fact that my body is a bit malformed, hard to describe, I used to be a 4-5 prior to looksmaxxing but now i’m closer to a 7.

there’s still work to be done but the hardest steps are now through, it’s a matter of pulling through and sticking by at this point

My experience to a tee

That I understand, life is supposed to be out of control for every living creature. We are not Gods to control every aspect of our existence, best we can do is swim though it and survive
Go back to reddit

Also autistic, non-NT?

I’m an ugly manlet (5'3, 3/10)
With these stats, there was never any chance for anything. One of these alone is enough to make you subhuman, but to have both of these is just cruel.

Thats some sad cope
Not really. We have a lot of data showing how important genes are for basically everything, even stuff like income and wealth for example:

This enables us to compare the predictive influence of parental wealthwhen there is and is not a genetic link between children and the parents raisingthem. We find that the intergenerational association in wealth is about twice aslarge for parents and own birth children as compared to parents and adoptees

Wrong. Your life is 100% genetics. Whether you are born in a good family, where you live, what friends you will have, it is all directly and indirectly influenced by your DNA.

If you have bottom tier Indian genetics, chances are you live in some dirty ditch in India, along with other subhumans.

Most subhuman lottery winners go back where they belong after a short while, because they lack the success in their genetic makeup, so they waste it on some stupid shit
Exactly. It's not "genetics versus environment" it's "your own genes versus your parents' and others' genes, which create your environment"

Research into genetic nurture has gained traction in the last two years, starting with the publication of three landmark studies with novel designs to identify genetic nurturing effects on offspring educational attainment. These studies have highlighted that parental genes can have an indirect (environmentally mediated) effect on offspring educational attainment through parental traits that are genetically influenced.

wrong he is not comparing himself to the VERY TOP EG GIGA CHAD EG THE OTHER EXTREME THE TOP 10%.

He is comparing his experience to the one he sees in every day life, of the high tier normie and up eg the top 30% of men, THAT YOU YOURSELF WITNESS EVERY DAY AS WELL, BUT ARE LYING BY OMISSION FROM YOUR QUESTION, this isnt an "extreme", this is the top 30% genetically.

Also not only is he only comparing to the top 30% he HIMSELF WOULD BE IN THE TOP 30% OR "EXTREME" HIMSELF BUT IN THE CATEGORIES OF EFFORT, GYMAXXING AND SELF IMPROVEMENT, AS HE SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS FOLLOWED THE BLUE PILL BLUEPRINT EXACTLY.

If you actually take into consideration his actual post not cherry pick HIS WHOLE POINT IS THE LACK OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR THIS BLUEPILLED EFFORT IN COMPARISON TO THE TOP 30% NOT THE TOP EXTREMEME 10% AND EVEN AFTER HIS EXTREME EFFORT MOST OF THESE TOP 30% HAVE NOT DONE THEMSELVES.

So in reality HE ACTUALLY HAS A POINT, BUT WHATS YOUR POINT THOUGH, GASLIGHTING, OK, CAN I PLEASE POINT YOU TO REDDIT THEN.

View attachment 1048671

Not really. We have a lot of data showing how important genes are for basically everything, even stuff like income and wealth for example:

Exactly. It's not "genetics versus environment" it's "your own genes versus your parents' and others' genes, which create your environment"

Top 30% are all 6'2 and handsome? I live in another dimension then

This planet is cursed, mate. The more you know the more you wish you didn't...
Top 30% are all 6'2 and handsome? I live in another dimension then
Because of our subhuman genetics because of the selfishness our birth givers pushed on us and I refuse to call these bastards parents because the sexual economy is totally collapsed we will never ascend it doesn't matter how hard we work or what we do we are going to be trapped in this loser lifestyle forever women mock and hate us wherever we go so there's no point in even trying we're never going to find love we're never going to find Social acceptance we're never going to fit in the only thing we can care about is our health and when we're living shitty Lives why care about living long at all?