Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Genetically engineered ricecels are now 6'5 on average

d5d24165ef6a020acb4370a4bf62ab6b.jpg

They can start genetically engineering themselves not to be gook now.

It's because noodlesluts are taking in whitu cocku from tall chads, thus inflating the average height. Besides, looking for manlets on the streets is not a good idea as most of them just LDARmaxx since they have no wish to participate in soyciety that literally hates them, meanwhile tall chads have no problem socializing and going outside with his friends and gfs

Besides, looking for manlets on the streets is not a good idea as most of them just LDARmaxx since they have no wish to participate in soyciety that literally hates them, meanwhile tall chads have no problem socializing and going outside with his friends and gfs
:incel:

Besides, looking for manlets on the streets is not a good idea as most of them just LDARmaxx since they have no wish to participate in soyciety that literally hates them
This rings true especially in noodlelands, where hikikomori (giga-LDARmaxxed shut-ins) culture is extremely popular

Thats what we need or at least to be tall and framemog
Ricelets need to be raised on meat, eggs and milk and pumped full of HGH. Then maybe in a few generations we can become moggers.

There’s a lot of Asian people at my university since Australian universities love having international students from Asia and a lot of asians have migrated here since the 70s. I sometimes get the occasional heightmog from an Asian guy (one of my roommates kinda does) but it’s 75% I’m taller, 23% were similar give or take an inch or two or 2% they’re more than 6’ flat and heightmog me. These are presumably upper middle class or rich Asian kids considering one year of tuition here is around 50k for international kids.

Besides, looking for manlets on the streets is not a good idea as most of them just LDARmaxx since they have no wish to participate in soyciety that literally hates them, meanwhile tall chads have no problem socializing and going outside with his friends and gfs
The average height of men in the desirable places of society (nice streets, clubs, bars, bedrooms, boardrooms) dwarfs that of men in the undesirable places of society (back roads, kitchens, factories, sewers). Funny coincidence.

Its a strong fight in which sub is more retarded than the other r/twox or this one.

But in the end they are top 2 for sure

There’s a lot of Asian people at my university since Australian universities love having international students from Asia and a lot of asians have migrated here since the 70s. I sometimes get the occasional heightmog from an Asian guy (one of my roommates kinda does) but it’s 75% I’m taller, 23% were similar give or take an inch or two or 2% they’re more than 6’ flat and heightmog me. These are presumably upper middle class or rich Asian kids considering one year of tuition here is around 50k for international kids.
It doesn't even matter if asian men are taller than a white guy by 3-4 inches, since that height difference is basically undone by the white guy having blue eyes, light hair, round eyes, and thin nose.

I didn't know blasting HGH into your body was a part of natural selection.

It's because noodlesluts are taking in whitu cocku from tall chads, thus inflating the average height
Are you actually retarded? There are not even enough white men in the world for the overpopulated asia

And most tallfags in China and korea are ONE HUNDRED percent chink, not hapa

Theyre the same as the curries in the west who are a head taller than their parents

its just the quality of nutrition + industrial hormones from the country developing

Actual braindead GrAY

It doesn't even matter if asian men are taller than a white guy by 3-4 inches, since that height difference is basically undone by the white guy having blue eyes, light hair, round eyes, and thin nose.
Where’s my blue eyes as a white man? :( tbf though I’ve definitely seen people where brown eyes would suit them better imo. Call me a copier but I like brown eyes

Where’s my blue eyes as a white man? :( tbf though I’ve definitely seen people where brown eyes would suit them better imo. Call me a copier but I like brown eyes
Brown eyes look good only on brown hair, and for the record, white people still usually have a greenish or yellowish tint to their brown eyes.

But even you as a white guy would likely mog an asian who is taller than you due to your eye shape/nose shape being superior

Brown eyes look good only on brown hair, and for the record, white people still usually have a greenish or yellowish tint to their brown eyes.

But even you as a white guy would likely mog an asian who is taller than you due to your eye shape/nose shape being superior
I guess I do have a light shade of brown compared to ethnics, so I guess you’re right on the yellow shade part.

That's sub has the biggest number of people high on copium