Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Genetic Reprobate

no1Knows

no1Knows

Greycel
21 years ago, I was born with the HLA-B27 gene. It wasn't until I was 10 years old that this little aberration on my sixth chromosome started to have any noticeable effects. My heel was always in pain. It was as if I was walking with a severed tendon for the entirety of middle school. To no avail, they'd been loading me up with all sorts of useless steroids and an 800mg ibuprofen prescription just to ease the pain. I had to learn how to walk again - twice. The doctors spent 6 years trying to diagnose what was wrong with me, and it wasn't until the steroids had sufficiently nuked my balls that they actually reached their conclusion: Ankylosing Spondylitis, arthritis of the spine, joints, extremities, and the inevitable fusing of vertebrae.
Despite the cooperation of insurance companies and weekly injections valued at $80,000/sharp, the flare-ups that leave me bedridden still haven't stopped or subsided. My spine is increasingly stiff by the month. Stunted growth and a spine that no longer stretches upwards without the aid of a machine leaves me at 5'5. I still have my desire for pussy (despite testicular-destruction), and waking up every morning just makes me to wonder how the fuck genetically condemned people (and other failures of a weak disposition) even cope. That's what has led me to this forum, and I would like to know if there are any similarly crippled friends here who can offer consolation.
I've tried visiting therapists but as other threads on this site have confirmed, they're really just there to re-integrate (by manipulation) people too conscious to accept their life-conditions back into the labor force and also possibly incriminate them. I just don't really know what to do in order to cope or how to even continue living my life as a reprobate.

Designer babies are a thing now and not a single incel was lucky enough to win that lottery. It's hard to even think that CRISPR would redeem anybody.

That sounds very brutal. I am in chronic pain but can function normally and even I'm struggling to find a decent cope. Do u play video games?

oh boy it never began, feel for you :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I sometimes spend time on EU4, Rimworld, and other timewaster games of that sort.

Yeah, I sometimes spend time on EU4, Rimworld, and other timewaster games of that sort.
Remember to use the function "reply" when responding to a user. Otherwise they won't get alerted and will probably not respond. EU is pretty cool tbh

Remember to use the function "reply" when responding to a user. Otherwise they won't get alerted and will probably not respond. EU is pretty cool tbh
Thanks for the tip! And yeah, games like that are what keep me going. Gamer cope almost. Especially if you start making your own sub-mods for overhauls like MEIOU&Taxes...
Battlefield 1942 is also still alive and well.

Thanks for the tip! And yeah, games like that are what keep me going. Gamer cope almost. Especially if you start making your own sub-mods for overhauls like MEIOU&Taxes...
Battlefield 1942 is also still alive and well.
Gaming is my only cope too ngl

This sucks beyond hard. The only cope I can come up with for your situation are drugs and gaming. I would start with 5mg Valium before a gaming session and then adjust from there as needed. @Ritalincel could give you more advice about good drugs for your situation

Fuck man that's so sad to hear, I am so sorry. Just do whatever makes you happy man, be it video games or just breathing. Remember, we live and we die that's for sure and anything that happened in between doesn't matter.