Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Genetic Recombination Pill is Multigenerational!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My 80+ year old grandfather that came to visit from Bangladesh is my same height even though he was born in a poor farming village and I born in an American city. :feelsohgod:

I got cucked from being 5’7-5’8 like most other curries because my father got brutally genetically recombination pillled and ended up 3 inches shorter than everyone at 5’2 and passed it to me! :feelsree:

View: https://imgur.com/a/bSq4qrO

Scam world for us curry shortcels! @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality

I’m 18, my growth plates are probably closed now.
Gtfo this forum immediately and start taking HGH and MK677

It'll likely work because your growth plated aren't fully closed. Even if they are, they can still boost you by a few inches.

My parents are chad and stacy when young yet I am an adult khhv

It'll likely work because your growth plated aren't fully closed. Even if they are, they can still boost you by a few inches.
Why would it help grow a few inches after plates are closed?

Few inches of confidence and personality

Jokes aside, it's unlikely his plates are closed so he can benefit
Mine closed at 13.

I'm 18.5 years old approx, you reckon it'll work? Also is MK677 taken buy eating or injecting?
Anyone under 21 should definitely not give up hope. Go for an X Ray to see if they're closed or open.

MK677? Both. It can easily boost your height by 5-10cm.

My 80+ year old grandfather that came to visit from Bangladesh is my same height even though he was born in a poor farming village and I born in an American city. :feelsohgod:

I got cucked from being 5’7-5’8 like most other curries because my father got brutally genetically recombination pillled and ended up 3 inches shorter than everyone at 5’2 and passed it to me! :feelsree:

You guys have pretty light skin for bengalus tbh

I'm also from MENA/ South Asia but I lucked out height wise

I went at 17 and they said it was closed (wrist x-ray). But I grew an inch after that year lmfao, but then someone explained that wrists close very early and it was very likely another plate in my body was open which caused me to grow.
Yep, exactly lol. Just go again.

Start here

It won't make you lose hair, most likely because it's a SARM. It only binds to Anabolic Receptors and won't increase DHT.

Be warned, SARMs are not super well researched but they do work. They may have some nasty side effects. Do your research.

I'd highly advise gymcelling because SARMs are basically mini steroids. Plus, gymcelling boosts HGH marginally.

Best of luck, may Allah help you.

ill try mk677 or whatever it's called for a year. Does that have any side effects btw? Will i lose hair or anything

And yet I see Darkerskin curries fucking white girls in my city! :feelsree:
@cutthroat

Yep, over for skincopers. It is usually a combination of multiple factors, but a lot of guys on this forum think that it's only one feature that "broke their SMV", meanwhile we're here because we're overall ugly in multiple ways. Many are probably denying that they're ugly in other ways, I saw some 6'3copers believe that they were "tall".

Yep, over for skincopers. It is usually a combination of multiple factors, but a lot of guys on this forum think that it's only one feature that "broke their SMV", meanwhile we're here because we're overall ugly in multiple ways. Many are probably denying that they're ugly in other ways, I saw some 6'3copers believe that they were "tall".
And yet I see Darkerskin curries fucking white girls in my city! :feelsree:
@cutthroat
At least you won't be called a shitskin.

Ur actually 5'2? My father and grandfather are about 5'7 and they both lived in farming village while I had the best nutrition but am only 5'4 :cryfeels:

Ur actually 5'2? My father and grandfather are about 5'7 and they both lived in farming village while I had the best nutrition but am only 5'4 :cryfeels:
I am ~5’5, my father is 5’2 and my grandfather was probably 5’6-5’7.

I am ~5’5, my father is 5’2 and my grandfather was probably 5’6-5’7.
Proof its a hormonal issue, not a nutritional one, yet my parents keep telling me to eat more while all this fat is inhibiting my hgh production :feelshaha:

Proof its a hormonal issue, not a nutritional one, yet my parents keep telling me to eat more while all this fat is inhibiting my hgh production :feelshaha:
I think it is the case.

I know twins with a short father, like 5'5 or less, but they were my height for some time, then they suddenly grew to 6'1+ at 15 while I grew around 5'8.75. These twins were really lean and play some sports like football and basketball; I was basically high skinny fat where I was overweight (I barely exercised besides for sports classes), but people thought I weight way less. I know of others with short fathers like 5'5 and average height mothers; one was overweight for most of his youth then joined the sport in middle school (still overweight); I presume he would be short like his dad then around puberty, dude went to like 5'8 to like 6'1+ under a few years, lol.

I feel cuck by no knowledge of these facts because I would try to leanmaxx, nutrionmaxx, sportmaxx, and then probably could have been their height at the time.

short father, like 5'5
Its not uncommon for short and wealthy parents to feed hgh to their children in my country. I know a 5'1 manlet that admitted his parents started him on hgh therapy and hes now 5'10 in 2 years :worryfeels:

Just have your kid play sports when they grow up ;)
Its not uncommon for short and wealthy parents to feed hgh to their children in my country. I know a 5'1 manlet that admitted his parents started him on hgh therapy and hes now 5'10 in 2 years :worryfeels:
they didn’t let him down :cool:

True; though, in these cases, their parents wouldn't do it because religious beliefs and/or couldn't afford it.

Last edited:
At least you won't be called a shitskin.
Yes I do, nigger homeless people called me a green card Paki when I ordered food once at Popeyes . @Transcended Trucel :feelsohgod:

why do you think trumps son is a giant??
I wish I knew about hgh:lasereyes::lasereyes: