Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Generation Drag: The newest wave of degeneracy in clown world.

“These are problems I never knew i had to prepare for” the words of a man who knows he utterly failed as a father

genocide them while they're young

over for this rotten forsaken world

First world problems :smonk:

Am*rikka can drown in its own shit. The anglo-german alliance with Jews and politicians replacing Reason for Consensus and Economy has released this plague upon the planet.

When globo homo sexualize children for money then its Ok, all for degeneracy. They broadcast this on mainstream tv while claiming they fight pedophilia and kids exploitations.

over for this rotten forsaken world
:yes::yes::yes:

When globo homo sexualize children for money then its Ok, all for degeneracy. They broadcast this on mainstream tv while claiming they fight pedophilia and kids exploitations.

dont talk to any 17 year olds you monster, they dont know what they are doing, even if they have had sex dozens of times!!!!!!

dont talk to any 17 year olds you monster, they dont know what they are doing, even if they have had sex dozens of times!!!!!!
Yeah the hypocrisy, they want to hang by the balls someone who approaches a fully developed mature girl and slap the pedo sticker on anyone. While they dress up like a whore a 10yo boy in front of bunch of adult trannies and pedophiles.

Yea these shitters are hypocrits , pump kids full with hormones , and as long as IT turns out a female everything is good. Wouldnt be suprised to see that cunt of a Woman who created this World after my death. Bc surely it has to be a Woman at this point.

Yeah the hypocrisy, they want to hang by the balls someone who approaches a fully developed mature girl and slap the pedo sticker on anyone. While they dress up like a whore a 10yo boy in front of bunch of adult trannies and pedophiles.
Trannies and gays are pure filth

"Be you're true self..."
(Spend time putting on lots of makeup and wigs to look different: V)

The end is truly nigh, I hope :feelsugh:

jews push for pedo stuff. it makes their cut cocks hard as diamonds and pleases their lord belzebub