Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based General Cho's Successor (Wellington Menezes de Oliveira)

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Wellington Menezes de Oliveira

Oliveira even stated that General Cho is his Idol.
General Cho was admired deeply and respected highly to the skies by Oliveira for his Courage to stand up against the world that is so fucked up.
Our Brazilian brocel have suffered a lot in his life treated like shit and General Cho has shown him the way to deal with this world proper and thorough.

C384ebd339acc50450bb3484099f29a4

Eb16c0947efe7432b357abef685ba67a

515f961da3884ec8a545e7d772a4027a

6e22236dc49e679ceb72f1254b626914

273d36dad3dc913120f7e58494535eb7

C4c0cdcdacf3e3989fb3beade8a9d173

Basically this article is saying ("Cho is my Idol" school shooter's shocking statement)
20900731cd1ceb5c7fb5eef61334b3d6

Shine Oliveira Shine, you are a saint.

View: https://youtu.be/_m0bI82Rz_k

He shooted the boys in the legs, to injure them, and the girls in the head, to kill them.

But I don't know if he was incel, more like mentalcel, this guy could easily thugmaxx with his jaw:
he had very good cheekbones tbh

Last edited:
based revolvercel, that's hard mode

looks like a jihadmaxxed sandnigger

He looks Arab, JFL. Also, only 12 kills? Cho would be disappointed.

he managed 14 with a revolver and that takes some serious skill also have you even held a gun in your hand?

you can see the autism in his face. so over

he managed 14 with a revolver and that takes some serious skill also have you even held a gun in your hand?
Normally those who reached a death toll of 40+ used rifles (e.g. Breivik)

Last edited:
And yet this accomplishes little in the grand scheme. He gets revenge against his tormentors, but society will continue to look at the symptoms and not the root causes, because accepting responsibility for creating shit situations for people is hard to do, and nobody wants to accept that the system they're collectively responsible for ruthlessly outcasts some people.

In other words clown world will still keep honking.

He achieve a high score of 12, but I only care about how many sluts he killed. I count 10. I'm unsure as I retarded and can't tell if a Spanish name belongs to a male or female.
Dead sluts

Oh well, at least he got his 72 virgins :feelskek:

He achieve a high score of 12, but I only care about how many sluts he killed. I count 10. I'm unsure as I retarded and can't tell if a Spanish name belongs to a male or female.
View attachment 427758
he killed 14 in total and thrashed 12 worthless holes and killed 2 boys.

And yet this accomplishes little in the grand scheme. He gets revenge against his tormentors, but society will continue to look at the symptoms and not the root causes, because accepting responsibility for creating shit situations for people is hard to do, and nobody wants to accept that the system they're collectively responsible for ruthlessly outcasts some people.

In other words clown world will still keep honking.

General Cho was admired deeply and respected highly to the skies by Oliveira for his Courage to stand up against the world that is so fucked up.
Our Brazilian brocel have suffered a lot in his life treated like shit and General Cho has shown him the way to deal with this world proper and thorough.

View attachment 427722
View attachment 427725
View attachment 427728
View attachment 427729
View attachment 427730
View attachment 427731

Basically this article is saying ("Cho is my Idol" school shooter's shocking statement)
View attachment 427734

Even if he was mental cell he’s based af, he would be Chos right hand man
Based king killed whores and spared men

I remember that, I think it was the first school shooting in Brazil. I didn't know he was inspired by Cho though, I didn't know about Cho either back in the day.

He shooted the boys in the legs, to injure them, and the girls in the head, to kill them.

But I don't know if he was incel, more like mentalcel, this guy could easily thugmaxx with his jaw: View attachment 427737 he had very good cheekbones tbh
No jawfor his ethnic ass. What about being normal instead of having to be a low IQ nigger wannabe? Ethnics don't seem to have this privilege.

So put that in your damn head, there's no such a thing as JBB or just be ethnic or whatever.

many mixed guys here do, that's why it never began for some of us.
View attachment 427758
lol, I remember feeling bad for those kids since they literally said they were like little kids on the news, but these were teens actually.

Last edited:
No jawfor his ethnic ass. What about being normal instead of having to be a low IQ nigger wannabe? Ethnics don't seem to have this privilege.

So put that in your damn head, there's no such a thing as JBB or just be ethnic or whatever.
He was autistic bro, thats why he was incel.

He was a tall, black guy with a good jaw in 2000s, of course he wasn't incel because of looks.

I'm not a nigger wannabe, I just acknowledge that black men (especially in brazil) can slay easier than white men.

Well, every ethnic has lower SMV than whites, except blacks

He was autistic bro, thats why he was incel.

He was a tall, black guy with a good jaw in 2000s, of course he wasn't incel because of looks.

I'm not a nigger wannabe, I just acknowledge that black men (especially in brazil) can slay easier than white men.

Well, every ethnic has lower SMV than whites, except blacks
being autistic can fuck you up,

but I didn't mean you, thugmaxx is literally pretending you're savage ghetto guy to impress foids. That's the extent ethnics have to go to be even respected in this fucking country and you have the balls to joke about this JBB bs? ffs man.

"every ethnic has a lower smv than whites, expect the ugliest ones, they're the slayers" :feelstastyman: give me a break dude

being autistic can fuck you up,

but I didn't mean you, thugmaxx is literally pretending you're savage ghetto guy to impress foids. That's the extent ethnics have to go to be even respected in this fucking country and you have the balls to joke about this JBB bs? ffs man.

"every ethnic has a lower smv than whites, expect the ugliest ones, they're the slayers" :feelstastyman: give me a break dude
They are the most masculine ones, thats why they are the exception among ethnic men. You really think blacks are sexualized, just for a coincidence? I don't think so.

Well, thugmaxx works a lot in brazil, you can't deny that. JBB is not a joke, its real, and thugmaxx is not dangerous, you just need to act agressive and dominant, like zé droguinhas. You don't need to do nothing illegal per se.

Also, I don't get it, black culture is popular af among foids, so how you still deny the high SMV of black men? Weren't you saying that a culture who is rising, increases SMV?

Last edited:
he killed 14 in total and thrashed 12 worthless holes and killed 2 boys.
Atleast his ratio is good, Elliot fucked up his ratio. Can’t blame him tho, lots of simps jump in to scrafice their life for m’lady

They are the most masculine ones, thats why they are the exception among ethnic men. You really think blacks are sexualized, just for a coincidence? I don't think so.

Well, thugmaxx works a lot in brazil, you can't deny that. JBB is not a joke, its real, and thugmaxx is not dangerous, you just need to act agressive and dominant, like zé droguinhas. You don't need to do nothing illegal per se
Well, I don't think they are sexualized, not at all. I don't see tyrones on TV shows or women learning african languages because they so desperate for black cock they're willing to go to africa en mass to fuck 'em. I don't see women importing African semen to impregnate their babies. What I see is a damn country with a majority of short ethnic mutts where TV shows look like a sitcom made in nazi germany.

Women couldn't care less about black men and mutts. Not even the whole BBC meme is enough to help them, having to resort to obese coalburner hags isn't what I call having high SMV. And btw gay men are the ones obsessed with big dicks anyways.

When will you get that women don't care about masculinity? This is cope. They don't fucking care, they only care about looking good. Why so many women are bisexual, why so many women are attracted to twinkish pretty boys or fagmaxxed kpop idols? Why so many masculine gymrats can get no pussy at all? Don't you see a inconsistence here? If anything, they seem to be grossed out by masculinity.

And no, having a good jaw or hunter eyes, or even being tall is not exactly dimorphic trait per se, even women can have those.

As for thugmaxx, yeah thugs here do get girls, but usually trashy, low tier degenerate favela bitches (that you know, the white gl boys could fuck as well but they don't waste time with trash women). Saying it's all about being dominant is enough is redpill tier cope, I don't disagree with you on that but looks are still the main thing.

You know most black and mutts don't look good and women don't like them, you're not blind. Don't give them false hope. If you're tyrone, yeah bro you won, go get your prize. If not I'm sorry, the failo is so strong not even being average may save us in this racist world.

Well, I don't think they are sexualized, not at all. I don't see tyrones on TV shows or women learning african languages because they so desperate for black cock they're willing to go to africa en mass to fuck 'em. I don't see women importing African semen to impregnate their babies. What I see is a damn country with a majority of short ethnic mutts where TV shows look like a sitcom made in nazi germany.

Women couldn't care less about black men and mutts. Not even the whole BBC meme is enough to help them, having to resort to obese coalburner hags isn't what I call having high SMV. And btw gay men are the ones obsessed with big dicks anyways.

When will you get that women don't care about masculinity? This is cope. They don't fucking care, they only care about looking good. Why so many women are bisexual, why so many women are attracted to twinkish pretty boys or fagmaxxed kpop idols? Why so many masculine gymrats can get no pussy at all? Don't you see a inconsistence here? If anything, they seem to be grossed out by masculinity.

And no, having a good jaw or hunter eyes, or even being tall is not exactly dimorphic trait per se, even women can have those.

As for thugmaxx, yeah thugs here do get girls, but usually trashy, low tier degenerate favela bitches (that you know, the white gl boys could fuck as well but they don't waste time with trash women). Saying it's all about being dominant is enough is redpill tier cope, I don't disagree with you on that but looks are still the main thing.

You know most black and mutts don't look good and women don't like them, you're not blind. Don't give them false hope. If you're tyrone, yeah bro you won, go get your prize. If not I'm sorry, the failo is so strong not even being average may save us in this racist world.
Women are bissexual, but this doesn't implies they want feminine men, this implies they are attracted to both sexes, and they want different things when they talk about these sexes. That's why you don't see they finding masculine women attractive, neither feminine men attractive. And bissexaulity among foids isn't in a high level, they are slightly to mid homossexual, they prefer to fuck with men than women, they prefer to have romantic partners who are men over foids.

They don't need to learn these languages to fuck with blacks ffs, most of these countries were colonized by europeans, people their speak european languages.

They do cara about blacks and sometimes mutts, everywhere I go, I see them with foids, but I saw every white men (especially nordic looking ones) alone and without any foids with them.

Of course hunter eyes and a square jaw are a dysmorphic trait, they are indicators of mainly. Yes, women who have those, appear to be masculine for a reason.

They do want masculinty, thats why they prefer tanned men over pale skinned men, thats why they like tall, big guys with big jaws and hunter eyes. Well, its hard for a guy look good if he lacks dysmorphism, he ends up looking like this if he lacks it:
You think women find this feminized face attractive? Ffs they don't.

No, my personal experience and data, indicates that foids do like them over whites, not by that much, but still by some margin.

I've seen the foids zé droguinhas get, they are not bad imo, they are average and some even good looking, huge cope to say that they only get ugly foids, this country is a thugmaxxed shithole, thugmaxx here is law boyo.

Yes, acting dominating per se isn't going to change nothing, but blacks look masculine, and a some people say blacks are intimidating, thats why thugmaxx works only for them

View attachment 427722
View attachment 427725
View attachment 427728
View attachment 427729
View attachment 427730
View attachment 427731

View attachment 427734

I cannot believe this PSL 9 Tyrone worshipped CHO. What a strange fucking world. Though I do believe that Brazil is JBW to the extreme. He would smash cunt to smithereens in the states.
based revolvercel, that's hard mode
I just noticed that. quite impressive. I wonder what his score would be if he used twin glocks like this idol.

Last edited:
Holy shit this guy is based.