Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @General Alek Hardbanned.

@TBIcel crack open a cold one boyo.
Did so now kind of slightly withdrawing from alcohol after celebrating but in all fairness not too bad moderate symptoms at worst.

This thread did not age well jfl.

thank you for having the balls to admit it
I wasn't talking to you fedboy; thought you would be re-assigned to some other dump since you were hardbanned :feelsjuice:

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

and how do you know your precious 'Adolf Hitler' isn't a fed? he certainly glows like hell
Again, back to the deflection tactics which you have done 10000 other times here :feelskek:

JFL he came back from his hardban & he got unbanned a few hours later what a fucking bad Fed :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Had a shitty day today- discord got banned, wasn't able to finish an assignment, and im stressed.

But for now, I can pack up a nice fat bowl of that @General Alek packwatch:smonk:

And for any other fellow weedcels who wanna join in, we can smoke some of that @Incel_marxist_carni packwatch

I was aware of the Glowtards ban a day or so ago, however, today when I searched up his name I noticed nothing popped up: When I did see his profile & tried to click on it I had no option to start a convo with him, and it said "this users profile is unavailable"

Wonder if the tryhard desk-jocky is getting in trouble with his Sergeant over at the Bureau right now?

But anyways, tonight I will pack a nice fat bowl up of the ultimate @General Alek packwatch, and for any other fellow weedcels who want to partake, we can also smoke a bit of that @bannedincel pack as well.

Good news for the middle of the week. :feelscomfy:
This aged badly

This guy banned/unbanned condition is as stable as my mental health ngl

Seems the forums least obvious glowie has been hardbanned again; guarantee he will be let back in within a weeks time at most.

Seems the forums least obvious glowie has been hardbanned again; guarantee he will be let back in within a weeks time at most.
if so then he will be the first one to be added in my ignore list.

He apparently made 4 alt accounts during his last ban :feelskek:

I have a feeling that this time its permanent, could be wrong tho.

I have a feeling that this time its permanent, could be wrong tho.
Considering he came back from it once before, he could do it again.

I do hope you're right though.

Considering he came back from it once before, he could do it again.
He's come back like 5 times lol. I have no clue if it's MI5 or Mossad he's working for but either way they've clearly struck a deal with the mods

Of course though, it's also very possible he's been fired for being shit at his job

He's come back like 5 times lol.
Nine, actually.
I have no clue if it's MI5 or Mossad he's working for but either way they've clearly struck a deal with the mods
I think he is FBI, CIA, or NSA: He used to be online during standard office hours for the East Coast, and changed it only when called out.
Of course though, it's also very possible he's been fired for being shit at his job
Good riddance, one less boomer out of the workforce.

Packin' a cone with that General Alek pack & cracking open a cold one to celebrate boyos. I hope this one is permanent.

:smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

Nine, actually
:feelskek::feelskek::lul:
This forum, man...
I think he is FBI, CIA, or NSA: He used to be online during standard office hours for the East Coast, and changed it only when called out
He claimed to be from the UK and had some British speech patterns so I assumed MI5. Mossad I suspected a little cause he also claimed to be part Jewish. But you're right, he probably just larped different things to throw us off
Good riddance, one less boomer out of the workforce.
Lol