Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @General Alek Hardbanned.

DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I was aware of the Glowtards ban a day or so ago, however, today when I searched up his name I noticed nothing popped up: When I did see his profile & tried to click on it I had no option to start a convo with him, and it said "this users profile is unavailable"

Wonder if the tryhard desk-jocky is getting in trouble with his Sergeant over at the Bureau right now?

But anyways, tonight I will pack a nice fat bowl up of the ultimate @General Alek packwatch, and for any other fellow weedcels who want to partake, we can also smoke a bit of that @bannedincel pack as well.

Good news for the middle of the week. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
@TBIcel crack open a cold one boyo.

What did he do?

What does he even do that glows so much, i always just see him troll posting about alek or er

Also :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: on that @GeneralAlek pack

What does he even do that glows so much, i always just see him troll posting about alek or er
Constantly talking about ER and Alek Minassian, trying to get personal information from users and trying to get uses to admit they want to commit violent crimes.

RIP F I enjoyed the baiting and the banter

RIP to a real one

SMACKINGTON THAT PENJAMIN, SHALL WE?
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FADED THAN A HOE FADED THAN A HOE FADED THAN A HOE FADED THAN A HOE FADED THAN A HOE

Packwatch

It's a bummer he was banned they'll just assign another sneaky Fed to this forum.
He was not sneaky at all though; he was such an obvious glowie it's unreal.

Is he an old fed boomer with blatant low iq glow poster

I guess he forgot about the paranoia that comes with inceldom especially on this forum. As if the feds would waste their resources like this. Anyway he said this:
Tell everyone the jannies permabanned me for nothing

Tell everyone it was a hit job

I only saw now that he's hardbanned, holy shit am I glad:smonk:
So am I man; had a stressful week due to college & this is a dose of lifefuel.

Probably cracking open a beer or two tonight along with my daily smoke in the evenings/nights :smonk:.

@TBIcel

I don't think he is a fed, i think he is just very autistic tbh.

Either way he is an annoying user and im glad hes gone.

I'll be celebrating with goyslop, this is indeed giga lifefuel :smonk:
Nice, what fast-food you getting?

and lmao that gif looks more funny slowed :feelskek:.

@General Alek keeps trying to visit on his banned account :feelskek:.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

One less Fairfax County IP address

Who is taking off the ER posters filled with semen off of his room? Someone has to.

How long do you think it'll take till he makes a new one:feelskek:
They will assign him another low-effort task monitoring some other obscure forum/community & find someone a bit better for this; he's likely some retarded boomer who just won't retire so they have to throw him a bone.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
He does actually sound like a boomer from the way he types. He'll probably be assigned to blackpill club so he can annoy niggas on there
He 100% is; the way he talks, his slang, lack of basic internet common-sense, etc.

@Corvus

Very based. I'm celebrating with a milkshake.

Very based. I'm celebrating with a milkshake.
We have some good milkshakes here in the US; would love to sip on one whilst high af off that @General Alek pack

Either that or he's just really fucking autistic
Eh, if he was that autistic he wouldn't be a Fed.

Also, as another user(I think maybe @Monocel who has autism pointed out) he does not talk in the way or behave in the way many Autistic people(such as myself also, but albeit at a lesser extent than many others here) do.

Just had an idea brocels; I might make a compilation of @General Alek most cringe/outlandish moments :feelshmm:.

Thoughts nigs?

@TBIcel @Adolf Hitler @B/W muttcel @Puppeter @Corvus

ill have to find some later. Maybe a compilation of the times he said the classic “not this kiddy shit again” “and how do you know your precious _______ isnt a fed”
Yeah that would go well tbh; I think we know which comment he made that takes the cake though:feelshehe::feelshaha:.

He never let me in his cubicle
Wow such a great "friend" you have there, perhaps he is just salty you are doing a better job of not being as obvious as he was. :feelsjuice:

Probably. The head of our division was pretty unpleased with his lack of arrests. I’ve gotten at least 2 people arrested on here though so I’m moving up in the world
Smartest and least obvious glowie