Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @General Alek Banned.

I hope its a permaban this time.

Yes. Literally any user who joined before 2022 would get away with this, because of favorability by the mods.
eh nah, they would get at least 90% or some sort of LGBT+ shit; that's the one thing(along with fakeceldom) that will/would get a pre-2022 user banned.

But yeah, sometimes long term users do get away with stuff(off topic posts, starting fights, etc). just because "muh join date" like that @bannedincel faggot used to go on about: Still smoking his packwatch :smonk:
Exactly- this forum is just a meme of a site at this point.

eh nah, they would get at least 90% or some sort of LGBT+ shit; that's the one thing(along with fakeceldom) that will/would get a pre-2022 user banned.

But yeah, sometimes long term users do get away with stuff(off topic posts, starting fights, etc). just because "muh join date" like that @bannedincel faggot used to go on about: Still smoking his packwatch :smonk:

Exactly- this forum is just a meme of a site at this point.
Whether or not you get banned (not talking about what you did) is 100% (not 50%, not 99%, 100 percent) based on your join date on this forum.

What games do you play
Usually Witcher III, Diablo IV, Mass Effect Legendary Edition(only completed 1 & playing 2 rn). Skyrim, Fallout 4 & NV(I was able to mod FO4) & Minecraft.

Also occasionally play Destiny II or some of the Assassin's Creed games(Blackflag, Rogue, Odyssey, or Valhalla).

Last edited:
What’s it even got to do with you?
I -as well as many many other users- have had enough with you posting shitty low-effort faggy ER worship threads & glowposts all over the forum.

He’s my buddy leave him be
Probably a co-worker at the office as well:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
Go away then
Take your own advice on this.
ER worship is more valuable than anything you have ever provided
Oh yeah, let's dickride a massive failed normie who could have ascended if he wasn't deranged & didn't just go for white Stacies in Chadifornia. Also, he isn't the reason for this community existing, and I could even argue he made things worse for Incel guys since he gives the media & soyciety an excuse to shit on us.

And considering the shit you post, you have no ground to stand on to judge anything I have posted.

Nice try, boomer.
The most obvious fed in this sites history, and perhaps on the internet as a whole.

Last edited:
For all I know, you could be a fed yourself
You can't even make this shit up anymore :feelskek:.

Literally the classic deflection tactic ":soy:: How do we know YOU'RE not a fed!1!1!1!"

Didn't even try to address anything I said, JFL.

Im not a fed
:feelssus:.
If you don’t know that by now, you are absolutely retarded, like many Italians
JFL, what a shitty insult.

Aren't you white yourself? So you are shitting on a fellow white country.

Italy had Rome, which was far more based than the society we have nowadays, and mogs many other civilizations in history by far.

And yes, modern Italians are basically the same stock as the Romans but with some amounts of other European(Germanic & Celtic) in them.

Last edited:
And Rome copied its ideals for an empire from Egypt
No, it based them from its own & from Greece, who is Romes sister-civilization basically.

Egyptians learned from the Greeks & Romans.
America is the worlds biggest economy, it isn’t great in any other way
Even the economy is shit, the economy here is awful & living is impossible.

Other way round, Egypt was earlier
Regardless, Rome developed from its Greek brothers & on its own, not from "muh Egypt"

Low-IQ boomer Fed.

@LesscoBlob

Regardless, Rome developed from its Greek brothers & on its own, not from "muh Egypt"

Low-IQ boomer Fed.

@LesscoBlob
And look at Egypt now.

He got banned for the third time now.

Jannies crying almost as hard as Canadian normies did when St. Alek went ER

Reviving this thread because it looks like this forums most infamous Glowtard has been banned again; smoking that packwatch tonight after work :smonk:.

It's little wonder you have no brocels when you're a whiny little bitch who celebrates people being kicked from his internet safe space.

It's little wonder you have no brocels when you're a whiny little bitch who celebrates people being kicked from his internet safe space.
Dnr+JoinedMay 6, 2023

WHO'S GONNA ROPE NOW FEDNIGGER @General Alek

He was @FullTimeLoser
theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

He also was under the @bannedincel acc & @TheShingTard

>Hates white people.
>Has a white guy for his avi.

JFL.
Cope.

Fulltimeloser got carpet bombed in palastine by jews

he was one of the strangest users I've ever encountered, didn't know if he was turbo sperg or a larping glowie :feelsbaton:
I suspected glowie tbh- would make sense considering how he got off so many times on what most other users would get harshly warned for or even perma for.