Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gender Ratio Gap in China/India

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
So both China and India decided to go full retarded and abort millions of baby girls, creating millions of currycels and ricecels. What will happen in these counties? Will the ethniccels go ER and start a beta uprising, or are they too docile to go ER like westerners?

WTF is this cope? Ugly ethnic subhumans cannot get a girlfriend, better that they are aborted since they would have been no use to us and will just suck and fuck chads, chadlites and normies, causing us more anguish.

WTF is this cope? Ugly ethnic subhumans cannot get a girlfriend, better that they are aborted since they would have been no use to us and will just suck and fuck chads, chadlites and normies, causing us more anguish.
LOL it must be cope I thought that as well
Fucking OP says China & India & this stupid asshole posts a blonde haired white girl as the picture

haha what a dumbass

Yea you're right, the 10m aborted foids in China and 6m in India would have just been extra whores for some random white man's harem.

Yea you're right, the 10m aborted foids in China and 6m in India would have just been extra whores for some random white man's harem.
Currywhores would rather rope be stuck in an arranged marriages with a currycel.

IT won't touch this thread. At most they'd just give the advice to those leftover men to go gay

So both China and India decided to go full retarded and abort millions of baby girls, creating millions of currycels and ricecels. What will happen in these counties? Will the ethniccels go ER and start a beta uprising, or are they too docile to go ER like westerners?
View attachment 99769
View attachment 99770
Low iq thread, they would still have millions of incels even without aborting female babies, remember about 1.06 male:female ratio? yeah it still happens anywhere over the world, those aborted foid babies were just maybe additional 0.02% to the already excessive ratio. Poland has 400k more males than foids (not counting immigrants which are males in 85% so add 2-3 more millions to that 400k), what 100k more would have change? Nothing i'd still be incel, same with China/India what difference does few millions make if they already have 30 million incels. :feelsgah::blackpill::feelsthink:

fuck I feel sorry for ricecels and currycels, not only they are on the subhuman cockroach level in the west, but even in their own countries they are treated as literal slaves fuck

fuck I feel sorry for ricecels and currycels, not only they are on the subhuman cockroach level in the west, but even in their own countries they are treated as literal slaves fuck
Yep, we westerns may have it rough, but I couldn't imagine the suffering of a low-status ricecel or currycel.

China become super power thanks to ricecels who work like slaves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back