Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Canada has a sex ratio of 109 men 100 women due to increased immigration from India. To put that into perspective it's a worse gender ratio than China

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★

View: https://x.com/6ixbuzztv/status/1778859231808012442

Western nations including cucknada are so cooked lmao.They imported so many pajeets from Shitdia they now have a gender ratio worse than China and India

There is 109 young men for every 100 men

77% of all Immigrants from Shitdia are men

Like I don't care cuz it's white foids who vote for this shit and now they will be raped and harassed

Importing inceldom , importing 3 world countries.

I really really really really really really don't care about Canada

but worse than china is crazy

I really really really really really really don't care about Canada
it could serve as. a warning for most countries in the west tbh
They are importing shitskins and pajeets who are mainly men

it could serve as. a warning for most countries in the west tbh
They are importing shitskins and pajeets who are mainly men
the pajeets were incel in india and they will still be incel in canada
I guess some of the rape will be transferred but idc tbh

And this is one of the reasons myself & a few others come across as "le SFcel"

Immigration, especially from the turd-world, fucks shit up for everyone and it goes beyond dating: Lowered QOL, lowered trust both amongst races & across the broader picture, and fucks up the economy.

View: https://x.com/6ixbuzztv/status/1778859231808012442

Western nations including cucknada are so cooked lmao.They imported so many pajeets from Shitdia they now have a gender ratio worse than China and India

There is 109 young men for every 100 men

77% of all Immigrants from Shitdia are men

Like I don't care cuz it's white foids who vote for this shit and now they will be raped and harassed

Importing inceldom , importing 3 world countries.

canada is a shit country, they let too many currincels get in and now they are fucked, deal with the consequences

Even if the sex ratios were completely equal browns will still be incel. A major problem is the housing market. Too many people and not enough homes.

And this is one of the reasons myself & a few others come across as "le SFcel"

Immigration, especially from the turd-world, fucks shit up for everyone and it goes beyond dating: Lowered QOL, lowered trust both amongst races & across the broader picture, and fucks up the economy.
true . Everywhere people will go but that's waycis but a truly homogeneous nation is what it takes to have a good qol.
There is a reason why East Asian countries like Japan and South Korea and European countries like Switzerland and Luxembourg have extremely low crime rates--- low immigration rates

Even if the sex ratios were completely equal browns will still be incel. A major problem is the housing market. Too many people and not enough homes.
the housing market is bad due to jeets too.20 of them live in one house incentivising the landlord to raise rent for everyone under the sun because 20 jeets together are willing to pay for it

the housing market is bad due to jeets too.20 of them live in one house incentivising the landlord to raise rent for everyone under the sun because 20 jeets together are willing to pay for it
RehabRoom did a really good video on the housing market and jeets using it to get girls.

Worse than China... But still a lot better than Arabia.

Worse than China... But still a lot better than Arabia.

View attachment 1143546
guess what....most of those male immigrants are jeets too

You all underestimate just how many jeets leave their shithole country for other nations around the planet every year and that number is only increasing

Canada is fucked.
i hate it here.
immigration hell hole.
Make Canada British Again

Canada is one of if not the worst 1st world country. Shit weather, shit wages and prices, and the females are beyond horrible.

Inceldom here is worse than even most of the West.

canada is a shit country, they let too many currincels get in and now they are fucked, deal with the consequences
It's by design. Their entire country's business model is centered around immigration to keep fuelling cheap labor for the corporations who are then taxed by the state. The meme about the PhD cab drivers and masters degree cashiers is reality.

It's a well-oiled machine, but the entire thing is a house of cards.

It's probably worse among the younger demographic. It's more likely 130 men for every 90 women or so since most of the shitmigrants are young males.