Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Gender Fluid" Chad actor dies after "struggling with addiction and mental illness" (kills himself).

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Because it's so hard living with model-tier looks, fame and being rich.

MV5BZWI5ZjgzOWEtYTA2OC00MzI2LThlY2ItYTJhNTY1MjdkNmRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1 SY1000 CR
MV5BY2Y2NDM2MWItM2Y5MC00NWYxLWJkMzItZjc2MWU5OGI5MDI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

One less status mogging Chad to mog us

How could you kill yourself as a chad, I hope he reincarnates as a tapeworm spoiled easy mode cunt

Drugs are bad mkay

Le 40% suicide rate is real :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How could you kill yourself as a chad, I hope he reincarnates as a tapeworm spoiled easy mode cunt
They think that every minor inconvenience is suicide worthy because it's the worst thing they deal with ngl

Colour me surprised

Damn, he mogged @Napoleon de Geso hard

He was balding, it was over for him anyway.

Soyciety is so bad even chad has to resort to suicide :feelskek: This should go under blackpill

They think that every minor inconvenience is suicide worthy because it's the worst thing they deal with ngl
They don't know what suffering is.

He lifemogs this entire forum to oblivion and still killed himself.
What a faggot :soy:

>gender fluid
So it was a fucking degenerate and delusional faggot.

Good riddance.

>gender fluid
So it was a fucking degenerate and delusional faggot.

Good riddance.
kroc3.jpg

MuscleTech
matt-kroczaleski-wife-Lauren-Kronzaleski-picture.jpg
matt-kroczaleski-wife-Lauren-Kronzaleski.jpg
matt-kroczaleski-wife-Lauren-Kronzaleski-photo.jpg

Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg

Matt/Janae Kroc IDs as genderfluid and he/she STILL mogs us all to shit and was (and is still) probably regularly fucking sporty crossfit QT girls who we don't have a chance with.
JanaeKroc-AtGymPurplePants-350x450.png
Screenshot_9.png

Full-out "transwomen" ("I'm 100% female!" men) seem so ridiculous, genderfluid is still weird but seems more normal by comparison. It's one thing to want to claim female power but why would you want to ditch male power and stop lifting and other masculine hobbies when you know how well they work?

I feel like I don't have authority to call Kroc a degen until I can get bigger.