Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gem I Found On Plebbit

• Thread starter A Hekin Chonker
  • Start date
But serously, where are you supossed to find gf? Online you don't exist, in real life you're barrely visible. Where to find a female for a relationship as a sub5. I'm serous
I travel the world

Not Reading all of that now , my nigga !

They really don’t want genetically superior autistic males reproducing.

They actually think we’re gonna tead their GrAY ass text walls, mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Not everybody can be inceler than you. Some people are actually attempting to engage with the community.

thread longer than my whole futur

Women (even autistic ones) really don't understand how touch-starved and affection-starved autistic ugly men are :feelskek:, on top of the male intense desire to breed from testosterone, which most men have to dissimulate 24/7 any time they're near other humans. Despite that most autistic males won't dare approach a woman and will die alone in a sea of copes. If they knew maybe they'd have slightly more empathy, but probably not :society:.

Most autistic women can just say on reddit or whatever "I am autistic woman" and their inbox will be filled instantly with NT men they can pick the best, or what they consider best, from. Clean clothes and hobbies completely unecessary on their part.

I like the part where she admits she can make a son any time she wants :feelskek: subconsciously they know actual male and female autists face completely different challenges.

Last edited: