Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gem I Found On Plebbit

• Thread starter A Hekin Chonker
  • Start date
A Hekin Chonker

A Hekin Chonker

Spergcel/Mentalcel
★★

"Autistic dudes, and yes I do mean dudes, specifically straight cis dudes, and moms of autistic straight dudes as well, we need to have a conversation. By which I mean I am going to tell you to stop doing something, you're going to cry about it, and it's not going to be my problem at all. You're going to persist in making it my problem no matter what I do, but it's not.

Gentlemen, stop going to autism meetups to 'find a girlfriend'. Stop. No. Do not collect go do not collect $200. Do not do this.

I can already see you whining "but how am I supposed to get a girlfriend?" as though that is my responsibility. And that's the problem. Autistic men come to autistic groups with the sole goal of finding someone who will take over for their mom in keeping him fed and all that, and also have sex with them. And that's awful. Don't do that.

First, we do not owe you shit. "We're both autistic and you make my pants tingle" is not a basis for a relationship. I am not your mom. If I wanted a son I'd make one who was smaller than me and who I could raise to not be a manchild who felt entitled to women's labor and attention. I do not want a son. I especially do not want to adopt you and also have sex with you. That dynamic is fucked up, dudes.

Second, you're being awfully presumptuous there. What if I told you--many to most of the people you are assuming are straight women are not? Maybe they aren't straight. Maybe they aren't women. Maybe they are neither straight nor women. But a large number of people you're hitting up for a date are not attracted to men, or not attracted primarily to men, or only sometimes attracted to men, or not attracted to anyone. So you could be the best catch on earth--and, sorry gents, you are not, there's only one of them and I don't know who he is but I highly doubt he is reading this blog--and many a person there who you think you are interested in would never be interested in you!

Third, my dude, "I am a boy, you are a girl, can I make it any more obvious?" is not a basis for a relationship. At all. You have no business "getting a girlfriend" if you can't manage to be friends with people who happen to be girls. You do not just go to the girlfriend store and get monogamous heteronormative bliss off the shelves. You have to meet people. You have to get to know them as people. That trope where people dislike their romantic partner? It does not make sense! It's totally a thing in media but it is not how reality land works. In a healthy relationship, you like each other as people. "Go get a girlfriend" may seem like a milestone for you but that is treating women as objects rather than people. And she may be under loads of pressure to get a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean that you are a good choice for her. Don't be this guy. Just don't.

Fourth, you have to bring something to the table. The guys who go to autism events to "find a girlfriend" tend to bring naught but neediness. If you rely on your mom for your day to day everything, you're probably not dateable. Sorrynotsorry. I'm not in a position to take over for your mom, I can barely take care of myself. You do know that autistic women have difficulties too, right? We totally do. That's...why we are at autism events. Because we are autistic. I can't take over for your mom even if I want to. Which I don't. There's something that makes my nethers whither forever at the idea of adopting a son my age and having sex with him, and that's what so many of these dudes are looking for. No. No. Ugh. I am so very not into that.

And even if you do have your shit as together or more together than I do? That doesn't mean you have attractive qualities. Are you super hot? Funny? Kind? Interesting? A lot of the guys who hit on me at these things are...none of the above. No one likes to date boring unpleasant people. Autistic women are allowed standards. And "well she's really hot and autistic so I want to date her" gets exactly nowhere with me. Great! Your pants are tingling! That is a personal problem! For you to work on! Yourself!

And mothers of autistic straight men, this is for you: do not approach an autistic woman and ask her to go out with your son. Ever. Are you fucking serious what makes you think that is a good idea?

I've been approached by over a dozen mothers who thought I was pretty and would be a good influence on their sons. Lady, no. "Unable to approach me himself" is a hard no. Are you going to follow him into the bedroom and remind him to use a condom too? Where the clitoris is? Nah I can't see you even caring about that part, because you cold approach autistic women to guilt them into dating your son.

That is so inappropriate. What the fuck, allistic moms?

Straight autistic men, if you want to go on dates, be dateable. Clean up yourself. Wear clothes. Clean ones. Every day. Do your own laundry, even. Find hobbies. Find interesting hobbies, not whining about lack of girlfriend. Make friends with no ulterior motives to get in their pants. Be around people you like interacting with. Make friends, and this is important, even with people who don't get your motor going at all. And don't be a jackass trying to make them feel bad about it either, women do not exist as prizes for you to win or things to make your junk happy. When you do meet someone who you are attracted to, don't rush to the "women find autistic men repulsive date me?" thing. That behavior is what women find repulsive. Get to know her as a person. And don't be a whiny pissbaby when things are not mutual.

Be kind. Unlearn bigotry. See people as people. Become an interesting person. Worry about that.

And for fucks sake stop going to autism meetups to "meet a girlfriend". Stop being the reason that autistic women have no social support. We do not like being swarmed by horny entitled dudes. A good organizer will kick your ass out for that. Don't test the mettle of organizers. Organizers, stand up for the women in the group when a man does this.

Also be aware we talk. Every autistic woman I know knows the names of the entitled manchildren who want me to take care of them and their pants tingles. And I know the names of the men who do this to my friends.

Be better than this for the love of all that is holy please."

Why do GrAYfags come and post long thesisposts?
With which entitlement?

Didn't even see text

They actually think we’re gonna tead their GrAY ass text walls, mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They actually think their firsts posts must be long ass thesis like wtf?
Do they think they impress someone by doing this :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They actually think we’re gonna tead their GrAY ass text walls, mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It wasn't mine. It was written by some man-hating ableist foid a few years back.
Also how do I edit my original post?

Last edited:
Guys, if y'all read one line y'all would know that's copy and paste.

"Autistic dudes, and yes I do mean dudes, specifically straight cis dudes, and moms of autistic straight dudes as well, we need to have a conversation. By which I mean I am going to tell you to stop doing something, you're going to cry about it, and it's not going to be my problem at all. You're going to persist in making it my problem no matter what I do, but it's not.

Gentlemen, stop going to autism meetups to 'find a girlfriend'. Stop. No. Do not collect go do not collect $200. Do not do this.

I can already see you whining "but how am I supposed to get a girlfriend?" as though that is my responsibility. And that's the problem. Autistic men come to autistic groups with the sole goal of finding someone who will take over for their mom in keeping him fed and all that, and also have sex with them. And that's awful. Don't do that.

First, we do not owe you shit. "We're both autistic and you make my pants tingle" is not a basis for a relationship. I am not your mom. If I wanted a son I'd make one who was smaller than me and who I could raise to not be a manchild who felt entitled to women's labor and attention. I do not want a son. I especially do not want to adopt you and also have sex with you. That dynamic is fucked up, dudes.

Second, you're being awfully presumptuous there. What if I told you--many to most of the people you are assuming are straight women are not? Maybe they aren't straight. Maybe they aren't women. Maybe they are neither straight nor women. But a large number of people you're hitting up for a date are not attracted to men, or not attracted primarily to men, or only sometimes attracted to men, or not attracted to anyone. So you could be the best catch on earth--and, sorry gents, you are not, there's only one of them and I don't know who he is but I highly doubt he is reading this blog--and many a person there who you think you are interested in would never be interested in you!

Third, my dude, "I am a boy, you are a girl, can I make it any more obvious?" is not a basis for a relationship. At all. You have no business "getting a girlfriend" if you can't manage to be friends with people who happen to be girls. You do not just go to the girlfriend store and get monogamous heteronormative bliss off the shelves. You have to meet people. You have to get to know them as people. That trope where people dislike their romantic partner? It does not make sense! It's totally a thing in media but it is not how reality land works. In a healthy relationship, you like each other as people. "Go get a girlfriend" may seem like a milestone for you but that is treating women as objects rather than people. And she may be under loads of pressure to get a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean that you are a good choice for her. Don't be this guy. Just don't.

Fourth, you have to bring something to the table. The guys who go to autism events to "find a girlfriend" tend to bring naught but neediness. If you rely on your mom for your day to day everything, you're probably not dateable. Sorrynotsorry. I'm not in a position to take over for your mom, I can barely take care of myself. You do know that autistic women have difficulties too, right? We totally do. That's...why we are at autism events. Because we are autistic. I can't take over for your mom even if I want to. Which I don't. There's something that makes my nethers whither forever at the idea of adopting a son my age and having sex with him, and that's what so many of these dudes are looking for. No. No. Ugh. I am so very not into that.

And even if you do have your shit as together or more together than I do? That doesn't mean you have attractive qualities. Are you super hot? Funny? Kind? Interesting? A lot of the guys who hit on me at these things are...none of the above. No one likes to date boring unpleasant people. Autistic women are allowed standards. And "well she's really hot and autistic so I want to date her" gets exactly nowhere with me. Great! Your pants are tingling! That is a personal problem! For you to work on! Yourself!

And mothers of autistic straight men, this is for you: do not approach an autistic woman and ask her to go out with your son. Ever. Are you fucking serious what makes you think that is a good idea?

I've been approached by over a dozen mothers who thought I was pretty and would be a good influence on their sons. Lady, no. "Unable to approach me himself" is a hard no. Are you going to follow him into the bedroom and remind him to use a condom too? Where the clitoris is? Nah I can't see you even caring about that part, because you cold approach autistic women to guilt them into dating your son.

That is so inappropriate. What the fuck, allistic moms?

Straight autistic men, if you want to go on dates, be dateable. Clean up yourself. Wear clothes. Clean ones. Every day. Do your own laundry, even. Find hobbies. Find interesting hobbies, not whining about lack of girlfriend. Make friends with no ulterior motives to get in their pants. Be around people you like interacting with. Make friends, and this is important, even with people who don't get your motor going at all. And don't be a jackass trying to make them feel bad about it either, women do not exist as prizes for you to win or things to make your junk happy. When you do meet someone who you are attracted to, don't rush to the "women find autistic men repulsive date me?" thing. That behavior is what women find repulsive. Get to know her as a person. And don't be a whiny pissbaby when things are not mutual.

Be kind. Unlearn bigotry. See people as people. Become an interesting person. Worry about that.

And for fucks sake stop going to autism meetups to "meet a girlfriend". Stop being the reason that autistic women have no social support. We do not like being swarmed by horny entitled dudes. A good organizer will kick your ass out for that. Don't test the mettle of organizers. Organizers, stand up for the women in the group when a man does this.

Also be aware we talk. Every autistic woman I know knows the names of the entitled manchildren who want me to take care of them and their pants tingles. And I know the names of the men who do this to my friends.

Be better than this for the love of all that is holy please."
I don't want to have a conversation with her. Also she brought up the table argument jfl. Fantastic effort from a dumbass foid.

blablablablablablabala

ok I aint readin this shit

JFL at going to autist meets up anyway

no autism meet up groups for your face

Strange, isnt autistic ppl supposed to not be able to write in such a detailed way? Writer of this seems super NT

I could be wrong, of course

And mothers of autistic straight men, this is for you: do not approach an autistic woman and ask her to go out with your son.
:what:

I read all of it actually, it's a gem!:feelsokman:

Strange, isnt autistic ppl supposed to not be able to write in such a detailed way? Writer of this seems super NT

Some aspergers people can but you're right, she probably is NT. Just like 90% of the "autistic" women you'll find on the internet.

Some aspergers people can but you're right, she probably is NT. Just like 90% of the "autistic" women you'll find on the internet.
Yeah, people like to glue more and more labels on themselves to gain even more attention

Ooooh look ima autistic womyn ooooh ima so unique

So basically how dare autistic men try to get a relationship with autistic women so they can relate to their condition. And apparently autistic women only want normal hot Chads, they dont want someone with their same condition. What a colossal bitch.

I could be wrong, of course
She’s just another attention seeking cunt pretending she’s got a particular condition in order to acquire said attention.

If me finding a gf is not her problem then what makes her think her being mad at men trying to find autistic gf is my problem?

That doesn't mean you have attractive qualities. Are you super hot? Funny? Kind? Interesting? A lot of the guys who hit on me at these things are...none of the above.
Why doesn't she just admit autistic guys are a turnoff? And I bet she doesn't tick any of those boxes herself.

Last edited:
"And mothers of autistic straight men, this is for you: do not approach an autistic woman and ask her to go out with your son."
:what:
Apparently she does not understand the fact that autism is a social disability, and that trying to apply "normal" sociocultural expectations to men with autism i.e. them to talking to you on there own, much less ask if you want to go out, or want to fuck, often doesn't make sense.
FFS approximately 30% of people with asd lack the ability to verbalize at all.
Yeah, people like to glue more and more labels on themselves to gain even more attention

Ooooh look ima autistic womyn ooooh ima so unique
I may make a thread about this very phenomenon at some point.
So basically how dare autistic men try to get a relationship with autistic women so they can relate to their condition. And apparently autistic women only want normal hot Chads, they dont want someone with their same condition. What a colossal bitch.

Where to even begin with this disgusting display of inhumanity? I guess first things first, why is this bitch even going to autism meetups in the first place, if she views us all as subhuman garbage? It wouldn't be to get orbiters and gratification, would it? Nah, that couldn't possibly be!

"Autistic dudes, and yes I do mean dudes, specifically straight cis dudes, and moms of autistic straight dudes as well, we need to have a conversation.
A conversation, I'm sure. :feelsseriously: No, it absolutely doesn't sound instead like an ableist and sexist diatribe, where she has absolutely no intention at all of listening to what the other side has to offer. No, I'm sure she genuinely meant "conversation," and that she'll totally listen to arguments from the other side.

Second, you're being awfully presumptuous there.
It's funny she says this right after:

That seems awfully presumptuous, in and of itself, because of course, she's a mind reader and can absolutely tell anybody's intentions or motives without knowing the first thing about them, and of course, every single autistic man is exactly the way she believes we are, as she describes here. Not to mention taking "We're both autistic" and stretching it into the most inflammatory strawman I have ever seen. How is that not a legitimate reason to pursue a relationship with autistic women; autism is a social disability that makes interacting with other people difficult, it makes logical and reasonable sense to therefore pursue someone with a similar disability to find love and happiness with, does it not? Unless, of course, the premise is faulty, and this bitch doesn't actually have autism; I could refer to this thread that makes the argument that foids cannot have autism, which may be correct. I think they just want to be a victim of something so they can be an attention whore about it, and when it attracts the attention of men that foids find reprehensible for the crime of being born differently, actually different, I must stress, unlike this stuck-up cunt, all of a sudden it's a problem. And not only that,

You're going to persist in making it my problem no matter what I do, but it's not.

Gaslighting us, insisting that the problem she has created is now our fault. That's not how responsibility works, you stupid bitch. You made the problem: it is your responsibility, it is your fault. Maybe you'd understand that if you, yourself, had any compunction of responsibility.

That's the entire point of asking someone out, you clueless cunt. You'd know that, too, if even a single one of you lazy-ass, entitled fucking women got up off your own asses to take the responsibility of asking someone out on date, for once, instead of always relying on men to do it for you. This, keep in mind, is the same cunt who, one paragraph earlier, thought she had any right to lecture others about responsibility. :feelsseriously: You don't know, so you ask. That's what civilized human beings do, and in case this bitch has forgotten, and she definitely has, we are human beings, regardless of our genetic quality, or our low physical attractiveness, or our autism.

Third, my dude, "I am a boy, you are a girl, can I make it any more obvious?" is not a basis for a relationship. At all. You have no business "getting a girlfriend" if you can't manage to be friends with people who happen to be girls. You do not just go to the girlfriend store and get monogamous heteronormative bliss off the shelves. You have to meet people. You have to get to know them as people.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Is this bitch serious? She really doesn't have autism, if she can't figure out that autism is a social disability that makes socializing with others and getting to know people extremely difficult! And not just because of our disability, but also because of the way people treat us due to our disability, as this cunt is demonstrating for us here.

That trope where people dislike their romantic partner? It does not make sense! It's totally a thing in media but it is not how reality land works.
Who the absolute fuck ever said that?! Maybe if you weren't such an insufferable cunt, people would like you, and then maybe they'd be asking out someone they like, rather than someone who's as venomous as you!

Fourth, you have to bring something to the table. The guys who go to autism events to "find a girlfriend" tend to bring naught but neediness. If you rely on your mom for your day to day everything, you're probably not dateable. Sorrynotsorry. I'm not in a position to take over for your mom, I can barely take care of myself.
Oh, here we go! Here it is! The hypocrisy! The audacity! Before you can ask that question of us, tell me: what do you bring to the table, you obnoxious cunt, other than a warm hole and the personality of a triggered rattlesnake? And neediness? Oh, forgive us for having a disability, yes, an actual disability, you leeching cunt, that renders us less than capable as others, and needing help from family and government agencies. Like we would ever expect our gf (if it was even possible for any of us to get one) to take this on, when that responsibility has already been covered? How would you know, if you've never given any of us a chance? How would you know, if the only guys you have your eyes set upon are attractive neurotypicals? How can you make such a baseless, inflammatory, and condescending claim, if you have no proof? Oh, right, I forgot: you don't see us as fully human, therefore, no proof needs to be procured to make such hateful remarks, because who cares about the weirdo, ugly, freaky subhuman trash?!

You do know that autistic women have difficulties too, right? We totally do.
You absolutely do not, if the concepts and struggles of what we ugly, autistic men, the true autists, have to face and deal with in our day-to-day lives. You are Exhibit A.

And even if you do have your shit as together or more together than I do? That doesn't mean you have attractive qualities. Are you super hot? Funny? Kind? Interesting? A lot of the guys who hit on me at these things are...none of the above. No one likes to date boring unpleasant people. Autistic women are allowed standards.
Yup, and there it is, to continue the hypocrisy and audacity from earlier. "Even if [we] have [our] shit as together or more together [sic] than [she does]?" And if this is the case, then we, as autistic men, are still not good enough. And attractive qualities? This bitch has the audacity to admit she only wants "super hot" men hitting on her. Uh-huh. Are you super hot, yourself? I highly doubt it; this post reeks of feminist cat-lady rage. Funny? I've been told on occasion that I am very funny. You, on the other hand, sound like a person filled with vitriol, and I doubt there's room in there for any sort of humor. Kind? Well, you completely fail at that standard, yourself, judging by your hateful and ableist diatribe against us, so how can you justify asking for that in a partner? Interesting? Name one woman that is, herself, interesting. Name one. You have all these standards, and yet, you fulfill none of them yourself. So I ask: how can you ask any of this, let alone all of it, from someone else, when you cannot even provide any of it in return? You see? You yourself bring nothing to the table, and yet, you expect the world, and then some, to be brought to the table for you. Who's really the entitled cunt here? I'll give you a hint: it's not us.

Maybe their mothers don't want to see their own children grow up and die miserable and alone, so they do what they can, within their means, to try to help their obviously struggling offspring who are suffering from a disability that you most assuredly are not. Maybe their mothers understand, somehow (believe me, this baffles me, too, as this doesn't seem to follow the black pill, unless I'm missing a detail here), better than you do the reasoning I've laid out here about why hooking up their autistic sons with supposedly "autistic" women seems like the correct course of action. They're trying to do the right thing, and you've responded in the most evil manner possible.

"Unable to approach me himself" is a hard no.
Says the bitch who's very likely never approached a single man in her entire life. You literally have no right to tell others they are not dating material for not approaching when you yourself, once again, do not fulfill this standard, you lazy, self-centered, stuck-up, entitled cunt.

Oh here we go, again. The sweeping generalizations that aren't true of every autistic male, but this bitch believes is true of every one of us, and yet, she would flip a lid of someone made sweeping generalizations of women.

When you do meet someone who you are attracted to, don't rush to the "women find autistic men repulsive date me?" thing.
And this bit of gaslighting in particular is rather repugnant. It's not a rush; it's an observation, made over a lifetime of complete and utter rejection, which we've properly put together is due to us being ugly and especially autistic. We're not stupid, you know; just because we have a social disability does not necessarily mean we have room temperature IQ. We were not born yesterday. You can take this condescending attitude and shove it up your ass. I'm sick and fucking tired of people assuming that I'm an idiot who doesn't understand anything about the way the world works just because I was born disabled. This is an absolutely abhorrent display of the most vile ableism I have ever seen in my entire life. You've just written an entire diatribe explaining why you hate autistic men, and when we call that out, when we say "women find autistic men repulsive...", you assert that we are wrong, that we are mistaken, that that couldn't possibly be the correct conclusion, when you've just proven us right, beyond all shadow of a doubt, with your diatribe as solid evidence?! Get real, bitch. We're not stupid.

Practice what you preach, or speak to the hand.

Unlearn bigotry.
Unlearn your own ableist bigotry, first. She who initiated the hate, should initiate the peace.

See people as people.
I never had a problem with this, until I realized that other people didn't see me the same way. The problem is not with us; it is with you.

Become an interesting person.
This is a lie, and not really what you mean. And you proved it earlier in your diatribe, and I quote:

Are you super hot?
This follows the scientific evidence. :feelsjuice:

We do not like being swarmed by horny entitled dudes.
Then either: don't go to our groups, especially as you do not possess our disability, or give us a chance. We're men; we're human beings. We become horny because nobody wants to date us, and fuck us. This is not our fault; it is yours. Take responsibility for yourself, instead of constantly pushing it off onto us. You lecture us about maturity, call us "manchildren," yet you yourself are, once again, projecting your own lack of maturity onto us, to deflect attention from your own faults. Maybe it is you who should be working on yourself. I've been working on myself for well over a decade, and I guarantee I put more effort into myself on a daily basis than you have in your entire life.

The absolute inhumane garbage this bitch has spewed about us ugly autistic males should honestly be considered a human rights violation, because she clearly doesn't see us as fully human, and if that's the case, her actions are certainly guaranteed to follow that line of thinking. And judging by what she's said, and how she views autistic men, I guarantee her actions have followed this line of thought, given the pure vitriol she feels about us. Anyone who denies the NTpill, and it's extreme potency, after reading this is an ignorant, blue pilled cuck who should be permanently banned from the forum.

Apparently she does not understand the fact that autism is a social disability,
Of course she doesn't, because she clearly does not possess the disability. :feelsUgh:

@Zer0/∞ Get in here, get a load of this bitch's hateful, ableist diatribe copy pasted from plebbit, or wherever. Can you believe the audacity of the cunt who originally posted this?

The NTpill is real, and spells doom for all born with autism and/or schizophrenia. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Danm even autistic women are chad only.
I really feel sorry for autistic men.
She doesn't directly say it but it is clear that she fully expects all autistic men to die alone.
It is not just ovER for autistic men, it never began.

That behavior is what women find repulsive.
And not to mention, your behavior isn't repulsive? What self-respecting autist would ever want to be friends with a cunt who spews such bitter and vile hatred as you? Why would anyone want to be friends with someone who is repulsed by them merely for the way we were born?

Go rope, you fucking cunt.

And not to mention, your behavior isn't repulsive? What self-respecting autist would ever want to be friends with a cunt who spews such bitter and vile hatred as you? Why would anyone want to be friends with someone who is repulsed by them merely for the way we were born?

Go rope, you fucking cunt.
It's funny that she really considers herself a high-value woman.

It's funny that she really considers herself a high-value woman.
Funny? Yeah, except that other women and cucks and simps will reinforce this false image of herself. I despise enablers.

Funny? Yeah, except that other women and cucks and simps will reinforce this false image of herself. I despise enablers.
yes people will refer to her as "queen" and say "talk your shit girl". She is just an narcissistic bitch. Autistic men deserve to have a relationship too, but for her to belittle and condescend members of her own community makes me livid

All that text and she could have just wrote "NT Chad only!"

"Just go meet people bro. Go where women are bro. Go talk to women bro"

Women: Ew dont fucking come to these places and talk to us fuck off

"I dunno bro just go meet people bro go where women are bro"

Women: EWWW STOP TALKING TO ME

"Just go meet people bro. Go where women are bro. Go talk to women bro"

Women: Ew dont fucking come to these places and talk to us fuck off

"I dunno bro just go meet people bro go where women are bro"

Women: EWWW STOP TALKING TO ME
I've had that happen to me at the autism support group I used to attend. People like to pretend that irl communities are the solution to inceldom. They don't seem to get that our isolation isn't self-imposed; we have quite literally been bullied out of society.

I've had that happen to me at the autism support group I used to attend. People like to pretend that irl communities are the solution to inceldom. They don't seem to get that our isolation isn't self-imposed; we have quite literally been bullied out of society.
People will literally give you advice designed to help you get a partner, and then when the advice fails they gaslight and blame you by saying "OMG YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO DO IT TO FIND A PARTNER YOU RETARD"....

"just get a social circle bro, get some hobbies".... "OMG YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TRY TALKING TO WOMEN THERE THOUGH"

Just fucking stop lying to us and sending us in vicious circles jfl. It's over for certain men.

All foids are like this, they are incapable of empathy for non Chads

They don't seem to get that our isolation isn't self-imposed; we have quite literally been bullied out of society.
It's gaslighting. They know they've pushed us out, but then they want to blame us for doing that to us; they want the responsibility of exiling us to be laid at our feet, so that they can go to sleep at night without having to consider how evil they are for their actions.

But serously, where are you supossed to find gf? Online you don't exist, in real life you're barrely visible. Where to find a female for a relationship as a sub5. I'm serous

Not really, online is a good place since it makes people less shy. If u go for also sub5 woman u won't have a problem finding the problem will get them to like ya