Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Geckobus feels like Shit, Geckobus will cut his wrists - 1000th Post Thread

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★★★★
I've been lurking and posting in these spaces since 2019.
Depression is hitting me hard this year, I can't do anything anymore.
I kind of want to ego maxx by bragging in this thread tbh but yeah.

I made a thread that was put in must-read, thats a first. Yay.

It's this one:

Lmao at my life, getting a fucking thread into must-read on this shit forum feels like the biggest accomplishment of my entire life.

I am afraid of how the mods will react to what I have to say next. I don't want to get banned for some rule violation I am not aware off.
Last year, I made a looksmax account and fucked around on there. I never intended to looksmax, I just though the post quality mogs over there. There are some chads and tons of normie retards but when ur autistic you can run circles around them in terms of verbal diarrhea.

After having some fun and just shitposting for ages, I saw more and more people there push the "NT-Pill" which was the biggest shit of cope I had ever seen. Basically it says that acting NT and having "social skills" can help you in life. This so retarded, there is literally no scientific evidence of "social skills" and the more you look at it the more obvious it becomes that it's just looks. If you are ugly or you turn uglier (aging) you loose "social skills."
The NT-Pill had to go down. So I made this thread:

It's very messy but I shat it out in like one day, stream of consciousness tier. I was surprised when it blew up.
TL;DR: Only looks matter, social skills don't exist. We all have experiences like that.

I've heard people say they knew legitimate schizophrenic dudes that screamed randomly that got pussy.
Martyros on youtube recounts a chad in his school saying racist shit and farting in middle of class and being loved by everyone.
He also said he knows this giga-autist who lives with his mom, Chris-Chan tier, yet he has married girls come over and suck his cock on camera.
Long ago I read something on here of a dude who knew a chad in his school who smeared his feces on walls and people loved him and he got pussy.

So yeah, apparently looks being the only thing that matters is a big revelation to Looksmax.org retards. I recommend reading the thread in full if you have the attention span. Some people tried to debate me and when I curbstomped them flat out admited to not even reading my OP. You can only lol at retards.

Later I had a fight with someone again, I wanted to delete myself and my entire online existence. Tried to delete everything.
But I had given someone my account data prior to that, so he could postmaxx for me. They went in and recovered the account. It's fine, Mods, please let him post. Its just a dumb account. Hes gonna kill himself if you delete it.

So yeah. A lot of oh yeah so yeah in this thread. Its that kinda thead. Yeah.

It's really really tiresome. I have an appointment today at 4:45 with a female social worker. Bro this bitch almost got me killed. The only competent and helpful person was this male social worker I have. God bless this tard wrangler, he acts as my guardian for now. I told the other bitch I have autism and am on brink of sui and she said "but I cant see anything" :feelsseriously:
bitch i just came out of 8 months of homelessness, I have a beard down to my kneecaps and lost 30kg.
One time she wanted to kick me out of my apartment for "not complying" and my male social worker wrote her and email and stopped her.

I don't want this thread to be all navel-gazing so I will end on some practical tips to make rotting more bearable:

1. your diet is shit. Go keto, carnivore or raw primal. It will improve skin and mental health trust me. Many of us have autism and that comes with shit like pre-diabetes. You can also rot though and self destruct to die sooner, I relate to that too. Im doing it rn ffs.
2. sunlight, go outside sometimes. I hate going out, but sometimes I do and just being in nature feels good. Going out at night is also very cozy.
3. Learn more about the blackpill, seriously. Most people are still completely underinformed. For instance, I still see people saying the past was better and we used to live in patriarchies. Guys, you are fucking retards. And I have to say it like that because I need to rattle your fucking ego so you actually look into this shit.

Here is a good reddit thread to start:

Men never had full control over their wives. Men are too moral for that, we refuse to hurt women on purpose. We are better people.
Women have always known this and exploited this.
I explained this behavior in another reply and @lifefuel also talks about it -> Their level of moral understanding is restricted to punishment-reward. That may sound innocent on the surface but its actually extremely Psychopathic. When they dont get punished for something, they feel that they are being rewarded. So, when they get away with manipulating their husband because hes benevolent, they think hes weak and worthless. It's really that heinous.

Here is a reply I made to one of @lifefuel threads where I talk about this:

So before you come at me with this tradcuckery of how the past was better, look at the actual data. Men were always blamed. If you read the reddit thread I linked for instance, it talks about how in the past:

1. the husband was "owner" of his wife but this also meant everything SHE did was his responsibility = she is in control. If she did something, the community would punish the husband
2. if the husband was beaten up by his wife, he was punished
3. if the husband beat up his wife, he was punished
4. if the woman deliberately fucked around, spent all the money or did some other stupid shit - you guessed it, the husband was punished

Furthermore, we have 1000s of historical documents that report marriage being shit for men.
In ancient greece, Hipponax is quoted to have said, "the two happiest days in a mans life is when he carries his wife home on wedding day and when he carries her out again to put her back in the ground."

This was 100s of years before christianity even existed.
There are so many of these quotes from the middle ages, renaissance, the 1600s... (look into romance of the rose controversy, joseph swetnams "the arraignment of lewd women" and so forth).

If you are born male, your life is shit period, stop coping.

Ok so after you grasp that there will never be and has never been an earthly utopia, whats next?
The grass is greener fallacy shit, really kill that shit in yourself. I am serious, kill it. Its going to hurt you.

The next thing you should do is imo get into philosophy but not with confirmation bias. Like, dont go out reading Nietzsche cuz u like his shit. Thats kind of retarded. Just feed your own confirmation bias theory. There are good wikipedia articles with lists of cognitive biases and logical fallacies. Thats a good start.

Especially relevant here are:

Then look into how to form coherent arguments. My arguments are shit and I constantly contradict myself but to my defense, I suffer from cumbrain and retardation.
A good starting point is shit like this:

Full Transcript to read along:

Bahnsen was a master debater, hes worth looking into.
A lot of people will of course recoil at the notion that any Christian could have anything worthwhile to say.
Yet, wasn't it the "prince of philosophers," Aristotle, who said "It's the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without being consumed by it."
And Epictetus the stoic said, a good student will profit from anything he hears, while a bad student will be hurt by anything he hears.

So, even if you are a non Christian, you can definitely profit from studying people like Greg Bahnsen and their approach to arguing. I find this kind of "presuppositional" kind of argumentation very helpful to dismantle arguments quickly. Especially normie arguments, which are usually not even arguments.

Also learn more about "the myth of the given/myth of obviousness" problem:

It can take a while to grasp these things, not because they are hard to understand but mostly because of terminology. It's like learning a new language.
Over time you learn more and more and it becomes really easy to crack fallacious arguments.
This makes it much easier to stay blackpilled and not fall back on dumb shit. It also makes you realize how the jews have made everyone deliberately retarded. Like I said, most argument we are presented with nowadays are not even arguments, technically speaking. Democracy is founded on making people retarded by presupposing there is no truth, or multiple truths, or competing opinions, all of which are somehow valid lmao

Like someone said here once: "Democracy is a sham. The truth is not up for debate."
Which is of course obvious. If it is true, it can not be denied. Something can not be true and not true at the same time.

This of course goes into the limitations of the scientific method and such. There is this thing called the philosophy of science which tackles what science actually is, and what its limits are. Worth looking into.

Most people don't even know what the scientific method is, even though its really simple: OHPEC
1. Observation
2. Hypothesis (asking a question)
3. Prediction
4. Experiment
a) dependent variable (what you cant manipulate - if your experiment is about why tomatoes rot, you cant remove the tomatoes)
b) independent variable (what you can manipulate i.e. how much light hits the tomato, temperature of the tomato etc...)
c) control variable (so you dont start thinking your independent variable has impact, when it doesnt. I.e. The tomato rots regardless of much light you shine on it)
5. Conclusion

Then, and only then, after all this has been done, can you call something a scientific theory.
Now think about this please. Are there things that are called "scientific" but are completely impossible to prove using the method above? Because they lack an independent variable to control for instance. Things that happened in the past fall, historic events etc... how would you replicate these and create a valid experiment with variables you can manipulate?

Interesting timestamp in stream:

Anyway, I hope I could throw some bread crumbs out there and get some people interested in this stuff. It's helped me navigate life much better.
I realize right now that I need to dump more shit from my brain like this. Feels good. Autism tbh, when I don't dump, I fall apart, shit is like therapy.

Last edited:

It's this one:

Lmao at my life, getting a fucking thread into must-read on this shit forum feels like the biggest accomplishment of my entire life.

I am afraid of how the mods will react to what I have to say next. I don't want to get banned for some rule violation I am not aware off.
Last year, I made a looksmax account and fucked around on there. I never intended to looksmax, I just though the post quality mogs over there. There are some chads and tons of normie retards but when ur autistic you can run circles around them in terms of verbal diarrhea.

After having some fun and just shitposting for ages, I saw more and more people there push the "NT-Pill" which was the biggest shit of cope I had ever seen. Basically it says that acting NT and having "social skills" can help you in life. This so retarded, there is literally on scientific evidence of "social skills" and the more you look at it the more obvious it becomes that it's just looks. If you are ugly or you turn uglier (aging) you loose "social skills."

It's very messy but I shat it out in like one day, stream of consciousness tier. I was surprised when it blew up.
TL;DR: Only looks matter, social skills don't exist. We all have experiences like that.

I've heard people say they knew legitimate schizophrenic dudes that screamed randomly that got pussy.
Martyros on youtube recounts a chad in his school saying racist shit and farting in middle of class and being loved by everyone.
He also said he knows this giga-autist who lives with his mom, Chris-Chan tier, yet he has married girls come over and suck his cock on camera.
Long ago I read something on here of a dude who knew a chad in his school who smeared his feces on walls and people loved him and he got pussy.

So yeah, apparently looks being the only thing that matters is a big revelation to Looksmax.org retards. I recommend reading the thread in full if you have the attention span. Some people tried to debate me and when I curbstomped them flat out admited to not even reading my OP. You can only lol at retards.

Later I had a fight with someone again, I wanted to delete myself and my entire online existence. Tried to delete everything.
But I had given someone my account data prior to that, so he could postmaxx for me. They went in and recovered the account. It's fine, Mods, please let him post. Its just a dumb account. Hes gonna kill himself if you delete it.

It's really really tiresome. I have an appointment today at 4:45 with a female social worker. Bro this bitch almost got me killed. The only competent and helpful person was this male social worker I have. God bless this tard wrangler, he acts as my guardian for now. I told the other bitch I have autism and am on brink of sui and she said "but I cant see anything" :feelsseriously:
bitch i just came out of 8 months of homelessness, I have a beard down to my kneecaps and lost 30kg.
One time she wanted to kick me out of my apartment for "not complying" and my male social worker wrote her and email and stopped her.

I don't want this thread to be all navel-gazing so I will end on some practical tips to make rotting more bearable:

1. your diet is shit. Go keto, carnivore or raw primal. It will improve skin and mental health trust me. Many of us have autism and that comes with shit like pre-diabetes. You can also rot though and self destruct to die sooner, I relate to that too. Im doing it rn ffs.
2. sunlight, go outside sometimes. I hate going out, but sometimes I do and just being in nature feels good. Going out at night is also very cozy.
3. Learn more about the blackpill, seriously. Most people are still completely underinformed. For instance, I still see people saying the past was better and we used to live in patriarchies. Guys, you are fucking retards. And I have to say it like that because I need to rattle your fucking ego so you actually look into this shit.

Men never had full control over their wives. Men are too moral for that, we refuse to hurt women on purpose. We are better people.
I explained this behavior in another reply and @lifefuel also talks about it -> Their level of moral understanding is restricted to punishment-reward. That may sound innocent on the surface but its actually extremely Psychopathic. When they dont get punished for something, they feel that they are being rewarded. So, when they get away with manipulating their husband because hes benevolent, they think hes weak and worthless. It's really that heinous.

So before you come at me with this tradcuckery of how the past was better, look at the actual data. Men were always blamed. If you read the reddit thread I linked for instance, it talks about how in the past:

1. the husband was "owner" of his wife but this also meant everything SHE did was his responsibility = she is in control. If she did something, the community would punish the husband
4. if the woman deliberately fucked around, spent all the money or did some other stupid shit - you guessed it, the husband was punished

Furthermore, we have 1000s of historical documents that report marriage being shit for men.
In ancient greece, Hipponax is quoted to have said, "the two happiest days in a mans life is when he carries his wife home on wedding day and when he carries her out again to put her back in the ground."

There are so many of these quotes from the middle ages, renaissance, the 1600s... (look into romance of the rose controversy, joseph swetnams "the arraignment of lewd women" and so forth).

Ok so after you grasp that there will never be and has never been an earthly utopia, whats next?
The grass is greener fallacy shit, really kill that shit in yourself. I am serious, kill it. Its going to hurt you.

The next thing you should do is imo get into philosophy but not with confirmation bias. Like, dont go out reading Nietzsche cuz u like his shit. Thats kind of retarded. Just feed your own confirmation bias theory. There are good wikipedia articles with lists of cognitive biases and logical fallacies. Thats a good start.

Then look into how to form coherent arguments. My arguments are shit and I constantly contradict myself but to my defense, I suffer from cumbrain and retardation.

A lot of people will of course recoil at the notion that any Christian could have anything worthwhile to say.
Yet, wasn't it the "prince of philosophers," Aristotle, who said "It's the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without being consumed by it."
And Epictetus the stoic said, a good student will profit from anything he hears, while a bad student will be hurt by anything he hears.

So, even if you are a non Christian, you can definitely profit from studying people like Greg Bahnsen and their approach to arguing. I find this kind of "presuppositional" kind of argumentation very helpful to dismantle arguments quickly. Especially normie arguments, which are usually not even arguments.

It can take a while to grasp these things, not because they are hard to understand but mostly because of terminology. It's like learning a new language.
Over time you learn more and more and it becomes really easy to crack fallacious arguments.
This makes it much easier to stay blackpilled and not fall back on dumb shit. It also makes you realize how the jews have made everyone deliberately retarded. Like I said, most argument we are presented with nowadays are not even arguments, technically speaking. Democracy is founded on making people retarded by presupposing there is no truth, or multiple truths, or competing opinions, all of which are somehow valid lmao

Like someone said here once: "Democracy is a sham. The truth is not up for debate."
Which is of course obvious. If it is true, it can not be denied. Something can not be true and not true at the same time.

This of course goes into the limitations of the scientific method and such. There is this thing called the philosophy of science which tackles what science actually is, and what its limits are. Worth looking into.

Most people don't even know what the scientific method is, even though its really simple: OHPEC
1. Observation
3. Prediction
4. Experiment
a) dependent variable (what you cant manipulate - if your experiment is about why tomatoes rot, you cant remove the tomatoes)
b) independent variable (what you can manipulate i.e. how much light hits the tomato, temperature of the tomato etc...)
c) control variable (so you dont start thinking your independent variable has impact, when it doesnt. I.e. The tomato rots regardless of much light you shine on it)
5. Conclusion

Then, and only then, after all this has been done, can you call something a scientific theory.
Now think about this please. Are there things that are called "scientific" but are completely possible to prove using the method above? Because they lack an independent variable to control for instance. Things that happened in the past fall, historic events etc... how would you replicate these and create a valid experiment with variables you can manipulate?

Anyway, I hope I could throw some bread crumbs out there and get some people interested in this stuff. It's helped me navigate life much better.
I realize right now that I need to dump more shit from my brain like this. Feels good. Autism tbh, when I don't dump, I fall apart, shit is like therapy.

Didnt read, Too long!

Read the entire thing, a bit incoherent, but going schizo on your brocels is based so I give this post a solid 8 out of 10.

Read the entire thing, a bit incoherent, but going schizo on your brocels is based so I give this post a solid 8 out of 10.
Csm 201001 SS 150ml Dispenser EN Vegan WEB f0b7d7084d

It's this one:

After having some fun and just shitposting for ages, I saw more and more people there push the "NT-Pill" which was the biggest shit of cope I had ever seen. Basically it says that acting NT and having "social skills" can help you in life. This so retarded, there is literally no scientific evidence of "social skills" and the more you look at it the more obvious it becomes that it's just looks. If you are ugly or you turn uglier (aging) you loose "social skills."

1. Observation
3. Prediction
4. Experiment
5. Conclusion

Now think about this please. Are there things that are called "scientific" but are completely impossible to prove using the method above? Because they lack an independent variable to control for instance. Things that happened in the past fall, historic events etc... how would you replicate these and create a valid experiment with variables you can manipulate?

Mogs me. I have 0 posts as must-read and I have over 30k posts. I should just rope at being a trash poster.

Mogs me. I have 0 posts as must-read and I have over 30k posts. I should just rope at being a trash poster.
nah dude ur based oldcel. i can tell from avi. Your comfy af and i seen posts of you from years ago on threads. Ur culture at this point.

nah dude ur based oldcel. i can tell from avi. Your comfy af and i seen posts of you from years ago on threads. Ur culture at this point.
Thanks, I appreciate. But the stats just don’t back up that claim.

@GeckoBus

That thread on looksmaxx was much needed, but I doubt coping retards will even read it or care. I've been saying forever that "NT-maxxing" is such a cope. I cringe every time I see someone here talking about "NT-maxxing" it's literally bluepill 101. "Just don't be weird bro!". If it were actually that easy, most of us probably wouldn't even be here. Honestly most of the people on these communities are really lookspilled or blackpilled at all.

“We found that people can evaluate faces on trustworthiness, status, and attractiveness following even just a brief glance at a face (e.g., 33 ms) and extra time (100 or 500 ms) only led to a small improvement in the correspondence of these time-constrained evaluations with an independent set of time-unconstrained judgments,” Palomares told PsyPost. “The increasing prevalence of online images and internet-based relationships make these findings timely and important.
Just look at how quickly women swipe left through hundreds of guys on dating apps. Takes basically no time to decide "no" on a guy. If you think this isn't how they evaluate men irl, you're braindead. It's really just the physical proximity or circumstance that might force them to interact with you.

5. If you are promiscuous.
Both genders will project onto you what they would do sexually if in your position, aka if you are good looking they think, "i could get any girl/boy if I was like him. Thus the assumption that you get to act out on desires they cant fulfill, because you are good looking.

Black girls randomly opening with "yeah, you a hoe" when I Tyrone-fish them.

Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness. Aggressors with high facial attractiveness may experience fewer negative consequences to their social standing, thus contributing to higher overall rates of aggression in school settings.
Brutal. JFL at "bullies get what's coming to them" logic.

Looks determine your life, but there is a bit more to it in my opinion.

In my case for example, my looks are 100% the reason why I could at times not even say a single word. Or if I forced myself to, my voice was weak and high pitched. I couldnt really say more than a few sentences, I could not make any jokes and wouldn't laugh at the right times. All of that was indirectly caused by my looks. Because I grew up ugly and therefore got a lot of bad reinforcement. But most of the time I was just alone, didn't talk to anyone so my ""social skills"" could not develop in the first place. What I have and had is social anxiety which is a real thing, but again it just developed as an indirect consequence of my looks.

Social skills or being NT is a very small part of the whole picture. I think you just need to not come across as a total sperg, and you're good.

Basically, you need to look decent, have a good voice, and say normal stuff. Small sentences or single words, like Hi!, How are you doing?, laugh when you are expected to... things like that.

If you can do that and people don't think you're autistic at this stage, then you're good.

After that it's just about not sperging out and mentioning anything that might be viewed as weird, like talking about blackpill or saying "offensive" things.

Another useful theory is the mbti personality theory. Which I have experienced myself to be true. There are just some personality types that work well together.

And shared interests and memories can be a good way to connect.

That thread on looksmaxx was much needed, but I doubt coping retards will even read it or care. I've been saying forever that "NT-maxxing" is such a cope. I cringe every time I see someone here talking about "NT-maxxing" it's literally bluepill 101. "Just don't be weird bro!". If it were actually that easy, most of us probably wouldn't even be here. Honestly most of the people on these communities are really lookspilled or blackpilled at all.
Exactly, I actually tried to NT maxx from my teens to early 20s and it was just humiliating. I have horrifying memories of me standing around awkwardly with my thumbs hooked under my belt because some retarded body language shit said thats a confident pose.

Travel-the-World-in-Style-1.jpg

fucking kill me

And yes, most people in these places know next to nothing about the blackpill or looks. They watched maybe 2 youtube videos and then made an account. Its only the subhuman giga autists that always linger for years.
1% rule man.

In some studies I saw where they analyzed our forums they also found that theres only around 300-400 "power users" as they call it that generate most of the content.

Just look at how quickly women swipe left through hundreds of guys on dating apps. Takes basically no time to decide "no" on a guy. If you think this isn't how they evaluate men irl, you're braindead. It's really just the physical proximity or circumstance that might force them to interact with you.
Exactly, IRL they always need to maintain strategic neutrality. But if they could they would just avoid you outright or make ugly dudes wear burkas or some shit.

Black girls randomly opening with "yeah, you a hoe" when I Tyrone-fish them.
You also see this on the aspergers subreddit occasionally. There is the odd good-looking autist for some reason. Idk why, vaccines causing brain damage in well developed children or something who knows.

Point is: These people report being mentally autistic but people misjudge them brutally based on their looks. For instance they say that people just assume they have tons of friends and a great social life. And when the autist tells them he has autism and prefers rotting at home, they think he is lying and making excuses so he can hang out with other people that arent them.
They cant even imagine a good looking person not being popular.
It really is not a choice, normies are sycophants, they try to attach themselves to high status people like ticks.

Social life is not a choice, friends are not really a choice, none of this is within your control.

Looks determine your life, but there is a bit more to it in my opinion.

In my case for example, my looks are 100% the reason why I could at times not even say a single word. Or if I forced myself to, my voice was weak and high pitched. I couldnt really say more than a few sentences, I could not make any jokes and wouldn't laugh at the right times. All of that was indirectly caused by my looks. Because I grew up ugly and therefore got a lot of bad reinforcement. But most of the time I was just alone, didn't talk to anyone so my ""social skills"" could not develop in the first place. What I have and had is social anxiety which is a real thing, but again it just developed as an indirect consequence of my looks.

Social skills or being NT is a very small part of the whole picture. I think you just need to not come across as a total sperg, and you're good.

Basically, you need to look decent, have a good voice, and say normal stuff. Small sentences or single words, like Hi!, How are you doing?, laugh when you are expected to... things like that.

If you can do that and people don't think you're autistic at this stage, then you're good.

After that it's just about not sperging out and mentioning anything that might be viewed as weird, like talking about blackpill or saying "offensive" things.

Another useful theory is the mbti personality theory. Which I have experienced myself to be true. There are just some personality types that work well together.

And shared interests and memories can be a good way to connect.
Ok no. I have to disagree especially with this:

In my NT-Thread on looksmax, page 2-3 or something, I posted a study that I've mentioned at least a dozen times by now in various places:

I am too tired to type it all out, but the Tl;DR:

1. autism is physical, not mental. The list of connected physical issues is massive, please look into it. It ranges from
thyroid issues,
respiratory issues,
low muscle tone,
ehler-dalos syndrome which causes weirdly elastic skin (the vascualr version of this is DEADLY - life expct. 50ish),
posture issues, neurological issues that cause clumsiness, weird gait,
specific facial features that even AI can detect,
a host of genetic problems,
gastro intestinal issues,
epilepsy,
a huge number of blind people also have autism,
higher rate of heart issues,
drastically reduced life expectancy ranging from 36-58y, 12 years less than the international average of 70
etc.

It just keeps going.

2. In the study I linked, people could spot autistic children and adults based on extremely little data -> One Frame of a Video. Additionally they rated them significantly worse in terms of likeability and such.

I have shown this study to people over and over and over again and all I get is dumb shit like "BUT YOUR NOT PART OF THE STUDY" -> I swear this is the shit I get from normies.

Additionally, everyone can go on the aspergers subreddit, I know its a really cringe place, but if you spend enough time there you will see the same complaints over and over again:
"Why do I always get blamed for everything, but others dont?"
"Why can normies get away with shit but I cant?"
"Why are people so fucking hostile all the time?"

Here is why:

Autism thin slice

And idiots will of course reduce it to body language or something, but the point is, its just looks.
I have met people in real life that were straight up psychopathic and dangerous and people were worshipping them and calling them "legends" and shit. If I did or said half of what these people do on a daily basis, I would have a police interaction.

When I was homeless, I had up to 4 police interactions a day. They would stop me, have a dog sniff my backpack, made me open my backpack, checked my ID.
Sometimes they would pull up in a car and ask if I am selling drugs.
Shit like this.

What did I do to cause this? I did nothing. I rotted outside all day, always in the same spot, and watched anime on my phone. That's it.
Yet people kept sending people after me. I was asked to leave my bags in stores and shit, suspected of shoplifting.
Random group of people walked up to me after I sat down behind a hospital, in the park thingy. They said the staff had been oogling me for hours on CCTV and shit. That happened twice.
People would randomly ask if I am on drugs too.

I want to point something out there: The vast majority of drug users are normies. The image we have in our head when we think of a crack head is a meme. It doesnt exist. Thats like 5% of drug users. The majority are normies and they are fine because they have a social support network.
Again, its all looks.
If your a normie you can shoot heroin, do crack and cocaine and be an accepted member of society.

Here are some articles on this:

another article showing most drug users live normal lifes which I cant link because the link breaks the reply and I cant post
www.npr.org/2022/01/15/1071282194/addiction-substance-recovery-treatment

Your behavior does not matter.
I can not stress this enough. It's now what you do, its who does it. The messenger is the message.
Everything in this world is inverted. We think of some toothless hobo with warts on his cheek smoking a crack pipe in a cardboard box.
In reality, the actual crackheads are handling your bank accounts, serving you food, supervise your kids in school etc.

There is another book that I can't locate anymore, it was about the prevalence of murder and the intent to murder.
Turns out, 80% of people have thought about killing other people in a serious manner. Turns out most murderers are not criminally insane people, they are just normies that thought they had a shot of getting away with it.
Yet, the popular perception of murderers is this crazed lunatic with behavioral issues.

Good example:

This guy raped 100s of men. Look at his face. Would you be able to tell?
"The 36-year-old Indonesian national was convicted of 159 sex offences, including 136 rapes."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJk0lw793e4

Kali Muscle also talked about this in a video. He said, when you go to prison you realize that the way someone looks is extremely deceptive and there are nerdy looking dudes in there that killed like 10 people:

View: https://youtu.be/j5csVu34-8Y?t=811

And when I was homeless, I also had to learn this. There are people that you think are safe to interact with because they shave their hobo beard off and shit, but they are crazy.

The entire point of why I am saying all of this is, the way people judge you has nothing to do with your behavior or what you say. Its completely unrelated. People will forgive any offense if you have looks. You can be extremely autistic and they will forgive you.
And vice versa, if you have are ugly, every move you make is offensive.

@Robb97 @lifefuel

Last edited:
Point is: These people report being mentally autistic but people misjudge them brutally based on their looks. For instance they say that people just assume they have tons of friends and a great social life. And when the autist tells them he has autism and prefers rotting at home, they think he is lying and making excuses so he can hang out with other people that arent them.
It really is not a choice, normies are sycophants, they try to attach themselves to high status people like ticks.

Someone had a thread here about Henry Cavill being an aspie. It seems like he is, I mean, the guy is a Warhammer superfan of course he's a fucking aspie. But because he's Chad he's relatively safe from the full consequences of it. Normies will fill in the gaps for him. The very thought that he could be something as undesirable as autistic doesn't even cross their mind and I'm sure they'd harshly reject the premise. All because of looks. Personality is looks. I'm sure the more aware chads are even annoyed by this kind of thing on some level. Chads are pushed to the top of the social hierarchy no matter what they do. They don't even get a choice.

re: Autism is physical: I was able to spot Greta Thunberg as a sperg in a matter of moments lol...only later did I confirm that she is aspie. Her face and facial expressions alone are a dead giveaway. Honestly I'm sure this is at least part of the reason people hate her. Not that there aren't legit reasons too as well.

If your a normie you can shoot heroin, do crack and cocaine and be an accepted member of society.
Hard drugs, prescription pills, alcohol etc. is insanely common among the members of high society. Look at Hunter Biden. Normies loved the Wolf of Wall Street, which is essentially about coke-addicted Wall street degenerates.

No one cares when those higher ups or celebs are addicts and they don't get judged nearly as harshly. If anything the ones that are candid about their addiction receive sympathy from NPCs and mainstream press. Like you said, looks. It's all about looks. And of course like you said these people have wealth and support networks and shit; they have safety nets which keep them off the streets and from experiencing the full consequences of addiction. Even I got pretty lucky in this regard. Without certain safety nets I'd be on the street or dead by now. That's why I never judge guys I see on the street. I realize how easily I could've been there.

The entire point of why I am saying all of this is, the way people judge you has nothing to do with your behavior or what you say. Its completely unrelated. People will forgive any offense if you have looks. You can be extremely autistic and they will forgive you.
Jeremy Meeks, Cameron Herrin, etc

Someone had a thread here about Henry Cavill being an aspie. It seems like he is, I mean, the guy is a Warhammer superfan of course he's a fucking aspie. But because he's Chad he's relatively safe from the full consequences of it. Normies will fill in the gaps for him. The very thought that he could be something as undesirable as autistic doesn't even cross their mind and I'm sure they'd harshly reject the premise. All because of looks. Personality is looks. I'm sure the more aware chads are even annoyed by this kind of thing on some level. Chads are pushed to the top of the social hierarchy no matter what they do. They don't even get a choice.

re: Autism is physical: I was able to spot Greta Thunberg as a sperg in a matter of moments lol...only later did I confirm that she is aspie. Her face and facial expressions alone are a dead giveaway. Honestly I'm sure this is at least part of the reason people hate her. Not that there aren't legit reasons too as well.
Cavil is currently filming and producing a warhammer TV series. You cant make this shit up.

And yes, on recognizing the autism, people can see it in me immediately too. Its obvious. Call me a school shooter after seeing my face for 1 second and shit.

Without certain safety nets I'd be on the street or dead by now. That's why I never judge guys I see on the street. I realize how easily I could've been there.
Absolutely agree, the same here. i got lucky. I've even met hobos that had a ton of money and coudlve received government pensions and shit, but they just refused and instead slept in shit and piss on floor in train station toilet.
i cant even imagine what fuckshit you have to experience to give up to that degree.

Congrats for your 1k

Congrats for your 1k
thx, happened faster than I thought. lots of good interactions lately,quite a few high iq users present. Not always the case, sometimes the wind slackens and this forum just drifts while postmaxxers dance in the rigging.

It's this one:

1. Observation
3. Prediction
4. Experiment
5. Conclusion

will prbl read later tbh

Exactly, I actually tried to NT maxx from my teens to early 20s and it was just humiliating. I have horrifying memories of me standing around awkwardly with my thumbs hooked under my belt because some retarded body language shit said thats a confident pose.

fucking kill me

And yes, most people in these places know next to nothing about the blackpill or looks. They watched maybe 2 youtube videos and then made an account. Its only the subhuman giga autists that always linger for years.
1% rule man.

In some studies I saw where they analyzed our forums they also found that theres only around 300-400 "power users" as they call it that generate most of the content.

Exactly, IRL they always need to maintain strategic neutrality. But if they could they would just avoid you outright or make ugly dudes wear burkas or some shit.

You also see this on the aspergers subreddit occasionally. There is the odd good-looking autist for some reason. Idk why, vaccines causing brain damage in well developed children or something who knows.

Social life is not a choice, friends are not really a choice, none of this is within your control.

In my NT-Thread on looksmax, page 2-3 or something, I posted a study that I've mentioned at least a dozen times by now in various places:

1. autism is physical, not mental. The list of connected physical issues is massive, please look into it. It ranges from
thyroid issues,
respiratory issues,
low muscle tone,
ehler-dalos syndrome which causes weirdly elastic skin (the vascualr version of this is DEADLY - life expct. 50ish),
epilepsy,
drastically reduced life expectancy ranging from 36-58y, 12 years less than the international average of 70
etc.

It just keeps going.

2. In the study I linked, people could spot autistic children and adults based on extremely little data -> One Frame of a Video. Additionally they rated them significantly worse in terms of likeability and such.

I have shown this study to people over and over and over again and all I get is dumb shit like "BUT YOUR NOT PART OF THE STUDY" -> I swear this is the shit I get from normies.

Additionally, everyone can go on the aspergers subreddit, I know its a really cringe place, but if you spend enough time there you will see the same complaints over and over again:

Here is why:

View attachment 746288

And idiots will of course reduce it to body language or something, but the point is, its just looks.
I have met people in real life that were straight up psychopathic and dangerous and people were worshipping them and calling them "legends" and shit. If I did or said half of what these people do on a daily basis, I would have a police interaction.

When I was homeless, I had up to 4 police interactions a day. They would stop me, have a dog sniff my backpack, made me open my backpack, checked my ID.
Shit like this.

What did I do to cause this? I did nothing. I rotted outside all day, always in the same spot, and watched anime on my phone. That's it.
Yet people kept sending people after me. I was asked to leave my bags in stores and shit, suspected of shoplifting.
Random group of people walked up to me after I sat down behind a hospital, in the park thingy. They said the staff had been oogling me for hours on CCTV and shit. That happened twice.

I want to point something out there: The vast majority of drug users are normies. The image we have in our head when we think of a crack head is a meme. It doesnt exist. Thats like 5% of drug users. The majority are normies and they are fine because they have a social support network.
Again, its all looks.

another article showing most drug users live normal lifes which I cant link because the link breaks the reply and I cant post

I can not stress this enough. It's now what you do, its who does it. The messenger is the message.
Everything in this world is inverted. We think of some toothless hobo with warts on his cheek smoking a crack pipe in a cardboard box.
In reality, the actual crackheads are handling your bank accounts, serving you food, supervise your kids in school etc.

There is another book that I can't locate anymore, it was about the prevalence of murder and the intent to murder.
Turns out, 80% of people have thought about killing other people in a serious manner. Turns out most murderers are not criminally insane people, they are just normies that thought they had a shot of getting away with it.
Yet, the popular perception of murderers is this crazed lunatic with behavioral issues.

Good example:

"The 36-year-old Indonesian national was convicted of 159 sex offences, including 136 rapes."

Kali Muscle also talked about this in a video. He said, when you go to prison you realize that the way someone looks is extremely deceptive and there are nerdy looking dudes in there that killed like 10 people:

And when I was homeless, I also had to learn this. There are people that you think are safe to interact with because they shave their hobo beard off and shit, but they are crazy.

There are 2 greatest 'sins' in secular soyciety - being ugly and being weak. If you are both ugly and weak, then your 'life' will be one long path of suffering and humiliation. Literally no escape from this fate.
Ugly ogres are still feared but being ugly and weak is the worst state of being a man. Even relatively healthy and good-looking retards/people with Down syndrome are treated better.
And if some people may have pity for the ugly, no one pities the weak. They will blame you for not 'standing up' to bullies etc. ignoring the harsh reality of the world: that no one has asked to be born, no one has asked to place him in situations where bullies thrive, and bullies thrive in the collective ( like schools and work ).
Ending my life seems like a solution sometimes.

Geckos live on every continent except Antarctica.

It's this one:

1. Observation
3. Prediction
4. Experiment
5. Conclusion

I hate your foid social worker
I hope you get help with homelessness
What do you think about Marxism-Rodgerism?

I didn't know there were so many Marxist Rodgerists here

fucking kill me

1% rule man.

thyroid issues,
respiratory issues,
low muscle tone,
epilepsy,
etc.

It just keeps going.

Here is why:

View attachment 746288

Shit like this.

Again, its all looks.

Good example:

@Robb97 @lifefuel

High effort, if you get banned, please message me where you're migrating to

I hate your foid social worker
I hope you get help with homelessness
What do you think about Marxism-Rodgerism?
Yeah I'm getting help. Still don't know about long term future though. I'm on welfare rn and if they force me to work again, I will be homeless again.

I've never looked into marxism-rodgerism but I like the gusto of its supporters on this forum lul

High effort, if you get banned, please message me where you're migrating to
I won't get banned again. I promise.

I need to do my laundry. Eon theverything stinks. There is mold on the wall next to bed.

Kill every single NTpill denier

Kill every single NTpill denier
nigga u literally smoke weed and go to concerts, of course you believe in nt pill you half baked potato :lul::lul::lul: