Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is Just One Big Orgy For American White Women

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Even the libcuck interviewer couldn't help but ask multiple times in so many words: Don't you feel like a total worthless whore? LOL

Keeps trying to steER her in the right direction. These women aren't redeemable bro.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHTOidin3x8

Last edited:
Prime propaganda

Even the libcuck interviewer couldn't help but ask multiple times in so many words: Don't you feel like a total worthless whore? LOL

Keeps trying to steER her in the right direction. These women aren't redeemable bro.

this world needs best sex bots, ai voice and ai pics are getting good I want a good improvement in robotics, fuck these whores

Not sure where I got the strength to do it, but I somehow managed to listen to the entire thing.

Holy shit, what a pure ragefuel. Just a couple of minutes in, she's talking about poledancing with her twin sister, saying that they somehow got back on the people who fantasized about them doing a sexy show together... by doing a sexy show together and even kissing at the end:feelsree:. You just know that the same people calling us freaks and perverts would cheer at this great example of "female empowerment."

That's probably the tamest thing there, and really, the entire way this chick acts and talks is ragefuel, the priviledge, both financial and sexual, is just oozing from her. The sheer casualness with which she talked about moving to Australia for a year and then returning was an absolutely brutal realitypill for a poor Slavic fuck like me, for whom "vacation" is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and "emigration" means becoming a low-paid guest worker working for Westerners so rich and privileged we might as well exist in different dimensions.

At least she acknowledges her privilege in the looks area, and admits that the fact that she could go to a sex party every weekend and have all the doors opened there for her was because she's an attractive female, and she definitely does at least faintly seem to realize that that would very much not be a case if she weren't one.

Other than that, though? Insane. Just crazy. The bit where she talked about how her twin sister had her first threesome before she did, and how she knows because she was there and watched that? :feelspuke:.

Our life experiences are so different I can only barely understand that I live in the same reality as this woman.

this is why it’s hard for me to be proud of my race. Our women are all fucking whores. All nationalism revolves around foid worship. Houellebecq says that racism is a competition for the cunts of young women, I agree. It’s no wonder that one rendition of the 14 words are “because the beauty of the white aryan woman shall never perish from this earth”.

Being a white nationalist would require me to simp for these whores just because they’re white. But I despise them. Because of this I can never be proud of my race. They are actively destroying themselves with sexual degeneracy.

Not sure where I got the strength to do it, but I somehow managed to listen to the entire thing.
My condolences. There's another recent upload there with a curry woman who was a child bride from an Islamic cult. She basically feministed her way out of it to be "free". That channel is such a blackpill enema, mang. Shit cray.

this is why it’s hard for me to be proud of my race. Our women are all fucking whores. All nationalism revolves around foid worship. Houellebecq says that racism is a competition for the cunts of young women, I agree. It’s no wonder that one rendition of the 14 words are “because the beauty of the white aryan woman shall never perish from this earth”.

Being a white nationalist would require me to simp for these whores just because they’re white. But I despise them. Because of this I can never be proud of my race. They are actively destroying themselves with sexual degeneracy.
Hoe-becq is right.

And I share your sentiments. I fucking detest black women. White women at least look good while they're being the most despicable creatures on Earth.

emigration" means becoming a low-paid guest worker working for Westerners so rich and privileged we might as well exist in different dimensions.
Wageslaving in a western country is still better than wageslaving in a slavic country.

lol

everytime he asks her something that could expose her as a hoe, she goes from smiling to like defense mode. Like when he asks about how her family handles sex. Jfl at this hyper whore. Also, of course she admits that the mom supported her behavior. Old hoes live through their slut daughters.

Could you ever, ever imagine talking about your sexual shit with your dad like that? Women dont have secrets from each other because of their high in-group preference. When the bitch in video says her family was sexually open, she only refers to her mom and female relatives. Keep that in mind. 4.5 times the ingroup pref guys, remember, they are one hive.

Talking to a foid is like talking to a demon infested person in the movies, when they speak with like 1000 voices at once. Because you never just talk to one foid, you talk to 1000 at once. Everything you tell her gets told to her friends, mom, grandma etc.

Every woman in a community knows exactly whos cheating on who, whos hiding an illegitimate child etc. Someone once said, ask one woman in a community if she knows a woman that has cheated, done gangbangs etc. They will say yes. Then you ask every woman in the community the same questions. You get the picture.

Women are the quintessential secret society, making up not half of society but rather, ALL of society, as they are the only ones that actually have natural in-group bias -> we live in biological matriarchy.

They have 4.5 the in group bias. Thats why they believe in patriarchy. Because from their perspective, matriarchy is real. Foids constantly give each other leg ups and cheat the system. So they project men must be doing the same.

Reality is, men have zero in group pref in studies. Zero. Society is basically just women. Men fight men, and trust women. Women trust women. Every man is a stranger. Society is only female.
Thats why you are never accepted as a single male, only viewed as a threat.
People are much nicer to men that are with women.

Lmao at anyone who thinks patriarchy was ever a thing.
Fucking retarded trad worshippers.

====

I have autism so I will now go through this shit video and share my observations:

1. They are all lesbians.
We even have studies on this where they made people state their sexual preference and then showed them videos of men, animals and foids fucking. The men reported truthfully, the women were aroused by every single stimulus. They really are just holes wanting to be fucked by anything.

2. 6:50 - "that made me interested in couples, group play" (lesbian sex, being bisexual)
-> interesting, it didn't occur to me how they naturally slip into group sex, gangbangs etc.

3. She talks about moving to places to get opportunities to be degenerate.
This reveals another aspect of foid psychology: Their moral stage.
They literally think not being punished is the same as being rewarded. Punishment-Reward. Toddler morality.

That means, if nobody knows what they did, its fine. They dont feel guilt. Hence, moving to a different city to get be degenerate is a logical decision.
Only recently I met my mom and sister in public and my sister talked about feeling fat. And my moms said, "why would you care if your fat? Nobody knows you here" -> if nobody knows, you dont need to feel ashamed.

This also translates into the more psychopathic side of them: If they hurt someone, or manipulate, they literally believe the person deserved it for letting them manipulate or hurt them. Because in their mind, if you do something evil and get away with it, you're the winner. You are superior for getting away with it. Here is a clip where a drunk foid spills the beans:

Colttaine was this mgtow youtuber, who talked about this once. He said, when you watch movies aimed at foids, its always about the foid being the villain and getting away with it. This is a primary female fantasy. People always focus on the male fantasy, but completely neglect what women look up to. What women look up to is some fucked up dark triad villian arc.
I guess thats why they are attracted to dark triad dudes, birds of a feather…

Really if you break women down, they are just psychopaths with neoteny and in-group preference.
They fit all the psychopathic criteria:

Psychopath Checklist (try to find a woman that doesn't fit 80% of these):

psycho-checklist.jpg

Here are some of their clearly psychopathic behaviors:

1. AF/BB
This one starts really, really early.
Jordan Petersons wife told him as children she would marry him.
My dad knew this foid who played in sandbox with him as child and also said she would marry him later.
I also remember a mgtow guy saying his daughter came home from school randomly and said “some boys are for fun, some for marriage.”

Even very young girls plan ahead for their weddings. Like they collect shit from magazines, pics of wedding dresses, rings and so forth.

Women's entire life is a myopic pursuit of socio-sexual gratification that only terminates with their death.
A woman is a fully formed predator by age 15. Men are more complex beings, we struggle with abstract feelings. This makes young men easy prey for young women. Young women by far outlclass young men in terms of socio-sexual experience.
As the old African saying goes, "A man chases a woman until she catches him."

This also brings me to my next point:

2. Control Fetish

Women may go for younger men because they are not yet savy to the tricks of women. They also deliberately target retards and low IQ males for abuse and exploitation. I’ve heard foids openly talk about bullying autistic guys at their job.

Methods of Control:

a) Isolate the Target, separate them from their social connections:
As a smart blackpiller once said, “a relationship with a woman is a cult of two.”

They often make the husband leave his friend group and abandon his hobbies. They do this by charging him with immaturity (think of the kids, your a father now!) This is a win-win for her. The husband feels empowered because he gets to carry responsibility (stupid man trait), she has less work to do and yet retains more control.

It’s a page straight out of Sun Tzu’s Art of War, “when you are strong, pretend to be weak” (female hypoagency)
Another method they like to use to isolate their victims is making them change location. This has two fold advantages for her

a) he looses contact with his friends and family and solely becomes dependent on her for validation (stockholm syndrome)
b) she moves him into a location where nobody knows her history. This prevents him from finding out her past.

Sometimes women in relationships also will have places that they are not emotionally comfortable going to. Like a certain city. They often give an excuse. Its mostly just that they fucked like 20 chads there and they are afraid of being exposed.

Examples from my life where I’ve seen this

a) my grandpas wife made him loose all his friends on purpose
b) dude from my school, his dads wife made him move from fucking canada to germany
c) dudes mom openly told me that she said to her husband, if he doesn’t leave the military and move to another state, she will take the kids and divorce him.
d) my mom made my dad abandon his entire friend group "for the kids" and move to another state

3. Hypersexuality (a psychopath trait)

In the video she says that she masturbates a ton – female sex drive is just as high as mens, just not for subhumans.
She also says she enjoys the adrenaline rush of bungee jumping and other adrenaline inducing activities.
Psychopaths don't feel fear. You can not intimidate them, threaten them. You can only bruise their ego. This is so because the part of their brain that connects the fear response with the excitement response is broken.

So, when you put a gun to a psychos head, they literally get a rise out of it. It's fun to them. This makes them reckless and often leads to self destruction. It also leads to reckless sexual excess.

Psychopaths get four times the dopamine hit from succeeding but also get insanely bored really quickly. This makes them insanely driven individuals. They are inherently materialistic and narcissistic. Many successful “obsessive personalities” like Mr. Beast are psychopaths.

In the video she says all her friends and her form a sisterhood of sexually open people – shes only talking about women. Women are much more similar to each other than men. As I said earlier, women are the only group in society that has any in-group bias. Society IS women. Men don’t have in-group bias.

So when she talks about a sisterhood of sexually degenerate people she interacts with, she is referring to ALL women. Remember, don’t project your male individuality on women. They are all predictable to a T, that's why we call them foids. The foid in the video is just spilling the beans because she is retarded enough to think she is unique.

Where do women learn these sexual behaviors? From their mothers of course. Mothers first off stockholm-syndrome-bond the kids to them, hence the kids like the mother more (women are wonderful effect).

My mom for instance would literally tell us shit like, your dad may seem nice but hes actually evil, deep down. Like shes telling this to a bunch of kids age 5-10.

Since women have in group bias, the entire group, grandma, mother, sister, aunt cooperate in sexualizing minifoids. They teach them about relationships AF/BB. You also see posts on social media of older sisters putting makeup on younger sisters.
Moms do it to and like go “oh you gotta look pretty girl” and shit.

I remember my older sister and me watching TV when I was really little and she was asking me these fucking uncomfortable questions like “do you know what a crush is?”

I was like 5 for fucks sake.
Suffice to say, she fucked 30 year old dudes in Hotels when she was 15, my dad caught her but never punished her.

In the video again, the foid says she told colleagues at her job about having a foursome and they “found it inspiring” – shes not talking about male colleagues. Women are very open with each other. It’s like a permanent mexican stand-off. They all have guns to each others heads but support each other unquestionably at same time.

When a foid cheats, the entire foid community in area knows 4 weeks in advance. If the husband calls around, they all have their excuses ready.
DARVO is another common foid method, wont go into it, its self explaining:
“Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender.”

4. Incapable of emotional attachment

Women never commit to anything. Not objects, not beliefs, neither their kids or relationships. They may pretend they do, but that's exhausting for them long term.

When you see a couple outside, the only person in a relationship is the man. Hes in a relationship with himself, his own fantasy. The person next to him might as well be a stranger. Shes still emotionally right where she was before she met him. Men project too much goodness on these cunts.
We are like dogs to these creatures.
They maintain control by feeling nothing for us.

When they cry or start arguments, men mistakenly think they are dealing with another man. No. This creature feels no remorse. They argue and cry because they want shit. I have three sisters, I know. I’ve seen them turn the tears on and off like its a faucet.

If you want to try it, next time a woman is doing some drama or crying at you, just call her a fat bitch and laugh. Watch her emotions disappear instantly. She was never really emotional. Its just a farce. They are psychos, they can fake human emotions perfectly. The less you care the more you win. If you don’t believe me, look online for “husband management” videos. We are dogs. Cattle. You are not valued for what you are, only what you can do for them, that’s basic shit.

Also, remember, they usually are not really upset or sad. They are trying to make YOU upset because it gives them pleasure to cause you stress or hurt you emotionally. They are sadistic narcissists. They always try to cause you maximum emotional damage but cant take it when you shoot back.

When a woman is really in pain or distress, their behavior is very different. You will know instantly. Often they quieten down and act very calculated all of the sudden.

Thinking of control fetish, this reminds me, I remember this foid talking to her grandma about her first boyfriend and the grandma said, “the first one is just for practice anyway.”

Back to the video:
She says her first sexual partner was not her first love. Two options:

a) chad popped her cherry
b) “first one is for practise” -> might have been a subhuman. Thats what I saw with my sister. She played around with a subhuman dude for a while, then dumped him and upgraded to a gigachad in one step.

Lmao slut says she saw her twin get spitroased and “it was inspiring.”
Bring back crucifixion.

Another great quote:

“I’ve been in multiple relationships where it was a free for all, you just did whatever the fuck you wanted”
Straight from Satanism, “do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

Another quote of her that you only get through blackpill lense:

“Good communication is key in any relationship, that’s also why my parents taught me, communication.”
Aka, her mom taught her that the buxer has to stfu and do her bidding at all times, and if he doesn’t hes toxic and needs to go. The dad sure as fuck didn’t tell her shit, she doesn’t respect him. Her in-group bias only extends to other sluts.

Around min 21 she describes how accessible the sexual world is for her. She says all doors were open to her, dungeons, sex parties. “It was playtime, I was just like, lets go play.”
This is how these whores treat the act of reproduction – lets go play.
She definitely had a few baby scares, pill after moments, maybe an abortion or two. Its not as rosy as shes making it out to be.

“Now I’m not going to sex parties every weekend, that was more the younger me.”
The carousel threw her off, shes 30 .
“I think I found the love of my life now.” Yeah right.
At 25 minutes she says there’s been an explosion of STDs since Covid.
Fuck yeah, I hope thats Prince Phillip doing his job:

I could go on and on about the crazy tier levels of psychopathy I’ve observed in my own family. It stretches back over 100 years at this point. I see plenty of good men but not a single woman. It’s always the same pattern. Men raise healthy kids, men build, stabilize. Then a woman comes in and obliterates the entire thing.

My grandpa for instance – abandoned by his whore mom, orphaned, horrible childhood. Then another dude takes him under his wings, puts him back on his feet. Then my Grandpa marries this horrible bitch, she abuses him and their two sons.

My dad manages to escape her clutches, becomes financially stable, life is good. Then retardmaxxes and gets with a single mom with two daughters, my mom. She destroys his life so bad he literally had to drop his career to prevent her from killing us kids. Bitch fed the kids nothing but popsicles and kellogs and told them he was evil, even though he was overworking to support them.

My other sisters, all of them whored around, yet one married a doctor and has 2 kids now. The other one got a degree. The youngest one just dumped her first boyfriend, he was 2m tall. Shes fucking around now and apparently is “depressed.”

None of them are trashy btw. They all work, they are middle class to upper middle class. If you didn’t grow up with them, you just can’t know the shit they have done. Like fucking drug dealers, stealing drugs from hospital, getting fired, almost getting caught in the legal drama and then moving 500km away as damage control before marrying a doctor. The retard buxxed her for 8 years before putting a ring on it. Even my simp dad couldn’t believe this idiot wifed her up.

My other sisters literally camwhored and was recognized in public when she was eating out with my parents. People yelled shit at her. Shes very low IQ despite having a degree in management. She is just very good at rote memorizing. Shes terrible with money, that's why shes been using her body to get cash since she was very young. Like I said, my dad got her a phone in early 2000s and these 30 year old dudes began driving up and down our house and calling in middle of night.
My dad figured out she was fucking them in hotel rooms.

She also went to a high-tier school, literally sang in quire and played piano. You can’t tell the baggage these hoes have. 1000 cock stare is not a reliable indicator friends.

I could go on and on. How my grandma was drunk and admitted to being a whore, how my mom almost killed her first husband instead of just breaking up with him. There is no way in hell I envy dudes in relationships at this point.
I can’t even imagine me being in a relationship anymore, it’s unfathomable.

So yeah, the whore in the video, that's your mom, your aunt, your sisters. They’ve all done shit like that. They are on video somewhere, sucking 5 dicks at once. The only solution, and I’m not clowning when I say this, the only legitimate solution is to keep them in cages. I am dead serious. They have always been like this in history. It’s not the Jews, its not modernity, its their nature.​

Last edited:
who is this whore? google has no answers

who is this whore? google has no answers
faggot, learn to use the internet ffs, fucking zoomers
literal frontpage on duckduckgo

youtube:
linktree:
tiktok:
twitter:
Instagram:

she fucked 30 year old dudes in Hotels when she was 15, my dad caught her but never punished her.
are you white?
literal frontpage on duckduckgo

youtube:
linktree:
tiktok:
twitter:
Instagram:
so she's jsut some instagram whore.

over for 1488cels. It's a shame, but any man will place morals above beauty, so even if white women are the best looking, them being whoes makes them low value

her voice is raspy af like she smokes 200 cigs a day

I see plenty of good men but not a single woman. It’s always the same pattern. Men raise healthy kids, men build, stabilize. Then a woman comes in and obliterates the entire thing.​
Ecclesiastes 7 and 28, mayne lol "I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."
She also went to a high-tier school, literally sang in quire and played piano. You can’t tell the baggage these hoes have. 1000 cock stare is not a reliable indicator friends.​

I'm well aware of how shitty women are while maintaining a total façade of innocence. That's one good thing about the internet it's much harder for women to stay anonymous in their whoredom. Not impossible, but still. No doubt this is part of why sluttery is normalized now, the ROI they used to get from hiding it isn't quite there anymore.

But that's probably the best post I've read on this forum. You summarized everything wrong with these animals perfectly. If I was a mod I'd make it a thread and sticky it and put it in the must-read section.

It's unfortunate to say the least how men let women get away with these things. We do have that "simp chip" programming. I believe I heard something once that said the problem-solving section of a man's brain activates when he sees a woman. I mean if so MOTHER nature has fucked us.

That's why I agree with redpillers saying you need to bang at least 50 women before you even consider a serious relationship. Not that you should, but let's face it a lot of guys still crave that illusion. You need to get to a point where women lose their luster for you, unfortunately a lot of men will get to that point too late, to your point about women manipulating young men. That even goes into my thread about Stephen Cuckder.

You post made me think of Esther Vilar's "Manipulated Man", and this video from MSTOW:

Bonus: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/muslim-woman-kisses-another-woman-in-a-lift-turkey_VFZ8B1qMRCeKPkt.html

Last edited:
Zoomers mayne lol i bet they tl;dr'd your earlier post nonexistent attention span

:feelsbadman:

I stopped being wn years ago because of that. White faggots just won't do anything about this and will keep whining about muslim foids marrying young and having tons of kids and muh replacement. I loathe whites. Let apocalypse come

lol

everytime he asks her something that could expose her as a hoe, she goes from smiling to like defense mode. Like when he asks about how her family handles sex. Jfl at this hyper whore. Also, of course she admits that the mom supported her behavior. Old hoes live through their slut daughters.

Could you ever, ever imagine talking about your sexual shit with your dad like that? Women dont have secrets from each other because of their high in-group preference. When the bitch in video says her family was sexually open, she only refers to her mom and female relatives. Keep that in mind. 4.5 times the ingroup pref guys, remember, they are one hive.

Talking to a foid is like talking to a demon infested person in the movies, when they speak with like 1000 voices at once. Because you never just talk to one foid, you talk to 1000 at once. Everything you tell her gets told to her friends, mom, grandma etc.

Every woman in a community knows exactly whos cheating on who, whos hiding an illegitimate child etc. Someone once said, ask one woman in a community if she knows a woman that has cheated, done gangbangs etc. They will say yes. Then you ask every woman in the community the same questions. You get the picture.

Women are the quintessential secret society, making up not half of society but rather, ALL of society, as they are the only ones that actually have natural in-group bias -> we live in biological matriarchy.

They have 4.5 the in group bias. Thats why they believe in patriarchy. Because from their perspective, matriarchy is real. Foids constantly give each other leg ups and cheat the system. So they project men must be doing the same.

Reality is, men have zero in group pref in studies. Zero. Society is basically just women. Men fight men, and trust women. Women trust women. Every man is a stranger. Society is only female.

====

I have autism so I will now go through this shit video and share my observations:

We even have studies on this where they made people state their sexual preference and then showed them videos of men, animals and foids fucking. The men reported truthfully, the women were aroused by every single stimulus. They really are just holes wanting to be fucked by anything.

2. 6:50 - "that made me interested in couples, group play" (lesbian sex, being bisexual)
-> interesting, it didn't occur to me how they naturally slip into group sex, gangbangs etc.

They literally think not being punished is the same as being rewarded. Punishment-Reward. Toddler morality.

That means, if nobody knows what they did, its fine. They dont feel guilt. Hence, moving to a different city to get be degenerate is a logical decision.
Only recently I met my mom and sister in public and my sister talked about feeling fat. And my moms said, "why would you care if your fat? Nobody knows you here" -> if nobody knows, you dont need to feel ashamed.

This also translates into the more psychopathic side of them: If they hurt someone, or manipulate, they literally believe the person deserved it for letting them manipulate or hurt them. Because in their mind, if you do something evil and get away with it, you're the winner. You are superior for getting away with it. Here is a clip where a drunk foid spills the beans:

View attachment 743442

Colttaine was this mgtow youtuber, who talked about this once. He said, when you watch movies aimed at foids, its always about the foid being the villain and getting away with it. This is a primary female fantasy. People always focus on the male fantasy, but completely neglect what women look up to. What women look up to is some fucked up dark triad villian arc.

Really if you break women down, they are just psychopaths with neoteny and in-group preference.

psycho-checklist.jpg

1. AF/BB
My dad knew this foid who played in sandbox with him as child and also said she would marry him later.
I also remember a mgtow guy saying his daughter came home from school randomly and said “some boys are for fun, some for marriage.”

Even very young girls plan ahead for their weddings. Like they collect shit from magazines, pics of wedding dresses, rings and so forth.

Women's entire life is a myopic pursuit of socio-sexual gratification that only terminates with their death.
A woman is a fully formed predator by age 15. Men are more complex beings, we struggle with abstract feelings. This makes young men easy prey for young women. Young women by far outlclass young men in terms of socio-sexual experience.

2. Control Fetish

Women may go for younger men because they are not yet savy to the tricks of women. They also deliberately target retards and low IQ males for abuse and exploitation. I’ve heard foids openly talk about bullying autistic guys at their job.

Methods of Control:

As a smart blackpiller once said, “a relationship with a woman is a cult of two.”

They often make the husband leave his friend group and abandon his hobbies. They do this by charging him with immaturity (think of the kids, your a father now!) This is a win-win for her. The husband feels empowered because he gets to carry responsibility (stupid man trait), she has less work to do and yet retains more control.

It’s a page straight out of Sun Tzu’s Art of War, “when you are strong, pretend to be weak” (female hypoagency)
Another method they like to use to isolate their victims is making them change location. This has two fold advantages for her

a) he looses contact with his friends and family and solely becomes dependent on her for validation (stockholm syndrome)
b) she moves him into a location where nobody knows her history. This prevents him from finding out her past.

Sometimes women in relationships also will have places that they are not emotionally comfortable going to. Like a certain city. They often give an excuse. Its mostly just that they fucked like 20 chads there and they are afraid of being exposed.

b) dude from my school, his dads wife made him move from fucking canada to germany
c) dudes mom openly told me that she said to her husband, if he doesn’t leave the military and move to another state, she will take the kids and divorce him.
d) my mom made my dad abandon his entire friend group "for the kids" and move to another state

In the video she says that she masturbates a ton – female sex drive is just as high as mens, just not for subhumans.
She also says she enjoys the adrenaline rush of bungee jumping and other adrenaline inducing activities.
Psychopaths don't feel fear. You can not intimidate them, threaten them. You can only bruise their ego. This is so because the part of their brain that connects the fear response with the excitement response is broken.

So, when you put a gun to a psychos head, they literally get a rise out of it. It's fun to them. This makes them reckless and often leads to self destruction. It also leads to reckless sexual excess.

Psychopaths get four times the dopamine hit from succeeding but also get insanely bored really quickly. This makes them insanely driven individuals. They are inherently materialistic and narcissistic. Many successful “obsessive personalities” like Mr. Beast are psychopaths.

In the video she says all her friends and her form a sisterhood of sexually open people – shes only talking about women. Women are much more similar to each other than men. As I said earlier, women are the only group in society that has any in-group bias. Society IS women. Men don’t have in-group bias.

So when she talks about a sisterhood of sexually degenerate people she interacts with, she is referring to ALL women. Remember, don’t project your male individuality on women. They are all predictable to a T, that's why we call them foids. The foid in the video is just spilling the beans because she is retarded enough to think she is unique.

Where do women learn these sexual behaviors? From their mothers of course. Mothers first off stockholm-syndrome-bond the kids to them, hence the kids like the mother more (women are wonderful effect).

My mom for instance would literally tell us shit like, your dad may seem nice but hes actually evil, deep down. Like shes telling this to a bunch of kids age 5-10.

Since women have in group bias, the entire group, grandma, mother, sister, aunt cooperate in sexualizing minifoids. They teach them about relationships AF/BB. You also see posts on social media of older sisters putting makeup on younger sisters.

I remember my older sister and me watching TV when I was really little and she was asking me these fucking uncomfortable questions like “do you know what a crush is?”

Suffice to say, she fucked 30 year old dudes in Hotels when she was 15, my dad caught her but never punished her.

In the video again, the foid says she told colleagues at her job about having a foursome and they “found it inspiring” – shes not talking about male colleagues. Women are very open with each other. It’s like a permanent mexican stand-off. They all have guns to each others heads but support each other unquestionably at same time.

When a foid cheats, the entire foid community in area knows 4 weeks in advance. If the husband calls around, they all have their excuses ready.

Women never commit to anything. Not objects, not beliefs, neither their kids or relationships. They may pretend they do, but that's exhausting for them long term.

When you see a couple outside, the only person in a relationship is the man. Hes in a relationship with himself, his own fantasy. The person next to him might as well be a stranger. Shes still emotionally right where she was before she met him. Men project too much goodness on these cunts.

When they cry or start arguments, men mistakenly think they are dealing with another man. No. This creature feels no remorse. They argue and cry because they want shit. I have three sisters, I know. I’ve seen them turn the tears on and off like its a faucet.

If you want to try it, next time a woman is doing some drama or crying at you, just call her a fat bitch and laugh. Watch her emotions disappear instantly. She was never really emotional. Its just a farce. They are psychos, they can fake human emotions perfectly. The less you care the more you win. If you don’t believe me, look online for “husband management” videos. We are dogs. Cattle. You are not valued for what you are, only what you can do for them, that’s basic shit.

Also, remember, they usually are not really upset or sad. They are trying to make YOU upset because it gives them pleasure to cause you stress or hurt you emotionally. They are sadistic narcissists. They always try to cause you maximum emotional damage but cant take it when you shoot back.

When a woman is really in pain or distress, their behavior is very different. You will know instantly. Often they quieten down and act very calculated all of the sudden.

Thinking of control fetish, this reminds me, I remember this foid talking to her grandma about her first boyfriend and the grandma said, “the first one is just for practice anyway.”

Back to the video:

b) “first one is for practise” -> might have been a subhuman. Thats what I saw with my sister. She played around with a subhuman dude for a while, then dumped him and upgraded to a gigachad in one step.

Bring back crucifixion.

Another great quote:

“I’ve been in multiple relationships where it was a free for all, you just did whatever the fuck you wanted”

“Good communication is key in any relationship, that’s also why my parents taught me, communication.”
Aka, her mom taught her that the buxer has to stfu and do her bidding at all times, and if he doesn’t hes toxic and needs to go. The dad sure as fuck didn’t tell her shit, she doesn’t respect him. Her in-group bias only extends to other sluts.

Around min 21 she describes how accessible the sexual world is for her. She says all doors were open to her, dungeons, sex parties. “It was playtime, I was just like, lets go play.”
She definitely had a few baby scares, pill after moments, maybe an abortion or two. Its not as rosy as shes making it out to be.

I could go on and on about the crazy tier levels of psychopathy I’ve observed in my own family. It stretches back over 100 years at this point. I see plenty of good men but not a single woman. It’s always the same pattern. Men raise healthy kids, men build, stabilize. Then a woman comes in and obliterates the entire thing.

My grandpa for instance – abandoned by his whore mom, orphaned, horrible childhood. Then another dude takes him under his wings, puts him back on his feet. Then my Grandpa marries this horrible bitch, she abuses him and their two sons.

My dad manages to escape her clutches, becomes financially stable, life is good. Then retardmaxxes and gets with a single mom with two daughters, my mom. She destroys his life so bad he literally had to drop his career to prevent her from killing us kids. Bitch fed the kids nothing but popsicles and kellogs and told them he was evil, even though he was overworking to support them.

My other sisters, all of them whored around, yet one married a doctor and has 2 kids now. The other one got a degree. The youngest one just dumped her first boyfriend, he was 2m tall. Shes fucking around now and apparently is “depressed.”

None of them are trashy btw. They all work, they are middle class to upper middle class. If you didn’t grow up with them, you just can’t know the shit they have done. Like fucking drug dealers, stealing drugs from hospital, getting fired, almost getting caught in the legal drama and then moving 500km away as damage control before marrying a doctor. The retard buxxed her for 8 years before putting a ring on it. Even my simp dad couldn’t believe this idiot wifed her up.

My other sisters literally camwhored and was recognized in public when she was eating out with my parents. People yelled shit at her. Shes very low IQ despite having a degree in management. She is just very good at rote memorizing. Shes terrible with money, that's why shes been using her body to get cash since she was very young. Like I said, my dad got her a phone in early 2000s and these 30 year old dudes began driving up and down our house and calling in middle of night.

She also went to a high-tier school, literally sang in quire and played piano. You can’t tell the baggage these hoes have. 1000 cock stare is not a reliable indicator friends.

I could go on and on. How my grandma was drunk and admitted to being a whore, how my mom almost killed her first husband instead of just breaking up with him. There is no way in hell I envy dudes in relationships at this point.

So yeah, the whore in the video, that's your mom, your aunt, your sisters. They’ve all done shit like that. They are on video somewhere, sucking 5 dicks at once. The only solution, and I’m not clowning when I say this, the only legitimate solution is to keep them in cages. I am dead serious. They have always been like this in history. It’s not the Jews, its not modernity, its their nature.​
Based and cage-pilled

This chick is a natural whore.

Many of the foids these days are whores because society allows it. But this evil slut, i.e. someone with her exact genetics, would find a way to engage in whorish behavior even in a traditional, religious society 500 years ago.

She's 30. Whore is aging terribly.

lol

====

View attachment 743442

psycho-checklist.jpg

1. AF/BB

2. Control Fetish

Methods of Control:

Back to the video:

Bring back crucifixion.

Another great quote:

Wow, you really nailed it with this one ☝️

lol

====

View attachment 743442

psycho-checklist.jpg

1. AF/BB

2. Control Fetish

Methods of Control:

Back to the video:

Bring back crucifixion.

Another great quote:

Amen.

At least she acknowledges her privilege in the looks area, and admits that the fact that she could go to a sex party every weekend and have all the doors opened there for her was because she's an attractive female, and she definitely does at least faintly seem to realize that that would very much not be a case if she weren't one.

Our life experiences are so different I can only barely understand that I live in the same reality as this woman.
1st paragraph: "at least she acknowledges her privilege" pfffftttt brah, she aint "acknowledging" shit. Let me translate it to you what she thought she meant: "sooo, im like reeeally hot and likeable, so they totes let me in, ya know sis teehee" in other words, shes just "humble bragging". If she does realize it, she probably thinks shes a god given miracle to mankind and is superior to the uggos in every way, shape or form conceivable, and has that internalized so much she wouldnt even bat an eye to it.

2nd paragraph: yep, we are the servant class. The only difference being the servants could at least SEE the mtfckng party going on right in front of them, we dont get that "privilege". We just (metaphorically but sometimes literally, depends on how fucked you are) mop the cum and vaginal fluids out of the floor, take the stains out of the bedroom sheets once the party is over and go home to see the chadball game and get drunk, without even realizing we did all that.

1st paragraph: "at least she acknowledges her privilege" pfffftttt brah, she aint "acknowledging" shit. Let me translate it to you what she thought she meant: "sooo, im like reeeally hot and likeable, so they totes let me in, ya know sis teehee" in other words, shes just "humble bragging". If she does realize it, she probably thinks shes a god given miracle to mankind and is superior to the uggos in every way, shape or form conceivable, and has that internalized so much she wouldnt even bat an eye to it.
Fair enough, thanks for the correction:feelsokman:.

2nd paragraph: yep, we are the servant class. The only difference being the servants could at least SEE the mtfckng party going on right in front of them, we dont get that "privilege". We just (metaphorically but sometimes literally, depends on how fucked you are) mop the cum and vaginal fluids out of the floor, take the stains out of the bedroom sheets once the party is over and go home to see the chadball game and get drunk, without even realizing we did all that.
It truly is just like that:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:.

This chick is a natural whore.

Many of the foids these days are whores because society allows it. But this evil slut, i.e. someone with her exact genetics, would find a way to engage in whorish behavior even in a traditional, religious society 500 years ago.
Brilliantly said. Some people are born predisposed to be promiscuous and polyamorous because their parents and ancestors were the same way and were able to pass those genes down with every generation. From a biological standpoint, life is nothing more than a competition to find a partner and create offspring with so you can continue your lineage; blonde bimbos like this one were able to pass through this Darwinian Filter instantly once they reached the age of sexual maturity not because they had resources to offer or a heart of gold, but rather because her ancestors engaged in such fierce sexual competition for eons solely through their looks which meant their progeny would always have the odds in their favor,

95% of women are filthy promiscuous whores but it’s a tossup between white and oriental women for who takes the crown. The latter refuses to date their own men and has the highest rates of miscegenation, while the former has a double digit body count by the age of twenty-one.
Science says you're completely correct brocels:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::

lol

====

View attachment 743442

psycho-checklist.jpg

1. AF/BB

2. Control Fetish

Methods of Control:

Back to the video:

Bring back crucifixion.

Another great quote:

To be fair, if I could get one night stands I would totally be able to share stories with my Gen X Dad. Indians, Thai, Japs, etc are sexually conservative without being prudish.

Holy shit, what a pure ragefuel. Just a couple of minutes in, she's talking about poledancing with her twin sister, saying that they somehow got back on the people who fantasized about them doing a sexy show together... by doing a sexy show together and even kissing at the end:feelsree:. You just know that the same people calling us freaks and perverts would cheer at this great example of "female empowerment."

That's probably the tamest thing there, and really, the entire way this chick acts and talks is ragefuel, the priviledge, both financial and sexual, is just oozing from her. The sheer casualness with which she talked about moving to Australia for a year and then returning was an absolutely brutal realitypill for a poor Slavic fuck like me, for whom "vacation" is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and "emigration" means becoming a low-paid guest worker working for Westerners so rich and privileged we might as well exist in different dimensions.

Other than that, though? Insane. Just crazy. The bit where she talked about how her twin sister had her first threesome before she did, and how she knows because she was there and watched that? :feelspuke:.

lmao! great post. hit all the right notes.

*All women not just white ones

Damn, coming back to read this really long post again gives me such a melancholic feeling. It basically corresponds 100% with my IRL experiences.
I knew a girl who had the typical estranged black father story (mama white, daddy black). Of course the narrative was that he was some horrible guy. Really it was just that the whore's father didn't like the fact that a black man got her pregnant, although everyone liked him. Different story when you get white bitches pregnant.

When she finally heard his side of the story he explained how he tried to be a part of her (his daughter's) life and form a family, but was denied.

I directly quote her mother saying something when she finally got to meet her father as an adult. She met him as a kid once before.

"Just make sure you don't like your father more than your mother"

I just remember thinking "what kind of mother says shit like this?"

But this is par for the course for these demonic creatures man.
Then retardmaxxes and gets with a single mom with two daughters, my mom
Same thing with my dad, but worse. Being the son of Captain Save-a-Hoe is the worst. And my dad was a great guy. Nice guys finish last though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back