Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Gays are utterly disgusting

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
A popular TV show in my country is close to the end, there are 3 participants left, but only one of them will earn a value close to 1 million dollars.

- 2 foids that are famous in instagram and are already rich.

- 1 black dude who is very poor and literally needs the money to save his family.

Who do you think female adolescents and gay community are voting to win the prize? That’s right, the two influencers.

All of them are blaming the black guy of misogyny and he never said anything against women during the whole show.

I confirmed that gays are legit low IQ who see themselves as part of the feminist group and that I am right about hating them.

Gays are just male version of foids
They imitate and become as low IQ as them because at the end of the day, they just wanna be foids

his face is misogynistic to them, they'll vote for the women to double their money while he rots
also fuck gays

yes they are very disgusting tbh

his face is misogynistic to them, they'll vote for the women to double their money while he rots
also fuck gays

I am sad that this guy will really lost that money. He really deserved that shit.

His instagram (he had 800 followers 3 months ago, when the show started:

Foids instagram

both had 5 millions followers 3 months ago, when show started

Faggots should be shot on sight

What do you expect ? They're feminized men.
They like indirect females when it comes to the way they think and act.

Based point of view op

Very low IQ. Straight men are the ones who are worshipping females, especially Cucks. Gays are only females friends at most.

I no care. Normies are more disgusting than gays

Fags are as bad as foids