Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaycels?

Demigloom

Demigloom

Banned
-
I’m curious what you guys think of the concept of a gaycel. Personally, I consider myself an Incel and I have received a lot of hatred and mockery from other incels on Reddit and 4Chan because I am romantically interested in both men and women. I face the same hardships as the rest of you and yet I am faced with rejection on the basis of my sexuality.

Gaycels don't exist. there have been tests using even 2/10 curry shitskin and some gay men will touch
maybe only 1/10-2/10 will have difficulties, but I don't know enough to comment

Demigloom

I’m curious what you guys think of the concept of a gaycel. Personally, I consider myself an Incel and I have received a lot of hatred and mockery from other incels on Reddit and 4Chan because I am romantically interested in both men and women. I face the same hardships as the rest of you and yet I am faced with rejection on the basis of my sexuality.
You can literally have a lot free sex since a lot of gay males don't have standards though.

Gaycels don't exist. there have been tests using even 2/10 curry shitskin and some gay men will touch
maybe only 1/10-2/10 will have difficulties, but I don't know enough to comment
“Gaycels don’t exist” is a pretty bold statement to make, considering you supposedly don’t know enough to comment.

over for OP, probably knajjd or other mod will ban him within 12 hours
“Gaycels don’t exist” is a pretty bold statement to make, considering you supposedly don’t know enough to comment.
At the very least 3/10-4/10 gay men can easily get laid. absolutely not the case for 3/10-4/10 straight men. also gay manlets have it far far better than straight ones

suicide by mods speed run

Should've read the rules before posting boyyo

The utter state of .is in 2021 :feelskek:

God I wish @FullTimeLoser didn’t rope

tbh

there was an openly gay blackcel on r/braincels and I thought he was interesting and well spoken. I can definitely see why his situation might be considered unfavorable and why he wouldn't want to have sex with AIDS ridden ghetto hood niggas. but the fact is that incelibacy, as an actual social phenomenon, affects straight men exclusively. there's also the issue of gay content being a slippery slope to r9k type tranny shit

tbh

there was an openly gay blackcel on r/braincels and I thought he was interesting and well spoken. I can definitely see why his situation might be considered unfavorable and why he wouldn't want to have sex with AIDS ridden ghetto hood niggas. but the fact is that incelibacy, as an actual social phenomenon, affects straight men exclusively. there's also the issue of gay content being a slippery slope to r9k type tranny shit
yeah gaycels should go to some other forum lest this site becomes tranny filled shithole. also if you go to r/traaans whatever type subs, you see super ugly fags often in polyamorous relationships. many of them far uglier than incels here yet they can get gay sex.

so in that sense gaycels issue Is borderline non existent

At the very least 3/10-4/10 gay men can easily get laid. absolutely not the case for 3/10-4/10 straight men. also gay manlets have it far far better than straight ones
Okay??? So wouldn’t 1-2/10 gay males be gaycels?

yeah gaycels should go to some other forum lest this site becomes tranny filled shithole. also if you go to r/traaans whatever type subs, you see super ugly fags often in polyamorous relationships. many of them far uglier than incels here yet they can get gay sex.

so in that sense gaycels issue Is borderline non existent
yeah as far as I know basically any gay guy can go on some app like grindr and get a shit ton of matches like foids on tinder. the selection of partners they get might not be ideal (weirdo mentalcels, perverts, creepy old guys etc) but the same applies to ugly women

it reminds me of that image of some femcel saying ">be me >turn 18 >decide to lose my virginity >hook up with a guy on tinder >he's 10 years older than me and acts like a creep and leaves before I can even cum. How am I any different from a male incel?" and a brocel replies ">be me >turn 18 >decide to lose my virginity >can't". that's the difference between being sexually undesirable and involuntarily celibate imo

What rule did I break??? Rules take me to a blank page btw.
  • Do not post gay or trans content of any kind.
Also, gay people can't be incels. You could find some lgbtq communities on reddit wholl accept you though

Last edited:
Faggots will hang.

Gaycels don't exist anyway, faggots will fuck anything with a pulse. I am sure if you downloaded Grindr you'd get some old sodomite willing to engage in degeneracy with you.

If I went on Tinder looking for milfs I would get zero matches since milfs only want 20-something Chads.

Gays cant be incel.

Even I who am ugly af, could easily fuck with gays, because they literally have 0 standards

JoinedApr 7, 2021
Posts3
Online34m

I wish I was gay
Gay dudes find guys that look like me attractive and are also very accepting of men who aren’t stoic and manly guys
Like if I had a boyfriend I probably could cry in front of him and he would probably be happy to offer a shoulder to cry on and not lose attraction to me

Gaycels are most of the time reduced to fleshlights and not actually romantic partners in my opinion so like gaycels can’t exist in most cases nor can transgenders be incel.

I made a thread about incels on Reddit a while ago and the agenda for them
I would not be surprised if gay guys have happier relationships than most hetero couples due to how more forgiving gay men are towards men that have qualities that women find undesirable

It's over for you fag :banhammer::banhammer:

I would not be surprised if gay guys have happier relationships than most hetero couples due to how more forgiving gay men are towards men that have qualities that women find undesirable
Don’t be fooled gay men and women use stereotypical gender roles and will disrespect ya more based on looks you don’t want to be reduced to a fleshlight

SNITCHCELS GTFIH AND REPORT.

I wish I was gay
Gay dudes find guys that look like me attractive and are also very accepting of men who aren’t stoic and manly guys
Like if I had a boyfriend I probably could cry in front of him and he would probably be happy to offer a shoulder to cry on and not lose attraction to me
Png transparent pepe the frog suicide meme boy s club frog

Faggots will hang.

Gaycels don't exist anyway, faggots will fuck anything with a pulse. I am sure if you downloaded Grindr you'd get some old sodomite willing to engage in degeneracy with you.

If I went on Tinder looking for milfs I would get zero matches since milfs only want 20-something Chads.
Are you gay?

Don’t be fooled gay men and women use stereotypical gender roles and will disrespect ya more based on looks you don’t want to be reduced to a fleshlight
The fact that bears are such a huge subculture amongst LGBT men while fat men are universally unliked by even fat women proves you wrong

Also I have heard so many stories from bisexual men about how they have been treated so much better by boyfriends than girlfriends, especially in terms of the emotional support aspect

Can this gay stuff stop? It has no place on here.

JFL at this faggot

Interested in men kill yourself faggot!

You missed the looks part of things ngl just because someone is fat doesn’t mean their facially unattractive and I had to look up what bear is and most of them are taller men with facial hair so....
Gay guys will still be much more accepting of short men than women will, and it is literally impossible to be facially attractive when fat since your true face and jawline is hidden by fat.

I don't think gays can be incel. Why don't you try gay dating apps and see for yourself..or maybe you have high standards and don't like the matches you get if that's true than how are you different than a femcel?

Gay guys will still be much more accepting of short men than women will, and it is literally impossible to be facially attractive when fat since your true face and jawline is hidden by fat.
Reduced to a fleshlight and emasculated theory is the reason why gaycels can’t exist in most cases . Ya just want the affection you attribute to gay relationships where they’re equally attractive to each other and that’s like ok

The time when I got banned on cuckit was when I said in comments that faggotcels don't exist, jfl
Also :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I wish I was gay
As far as I am concerned, you already area faggot