Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gay Pride Month in NYC is Hell on Earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

So many people here think I'm some super Liberal, I'm here making this thread to show the contrary. I am not pro-LGBTQ+. I think it's against human nature and morality. I am turning to Christianity and believe in God and believe homosexuality is antithetical to what's good and right and just in this world. I am a fan of Dante's Inferno, as my profile picture suggests, and in that, homosexuality is one of the worst crimes, even worse than murder. I support that.

And this is another reason why I respect and tolerate ethnic and racial diversity. I feel the more minorities from traditional parts of the world we bring in, the less likely they will tolerate and promote things like this. The Bible says it is a sin to be gay, not a sin to be black, hispanic, asian, etc.... so I would much rather have a very diverse society of fellow truecels than a white Chadcentric liberal society of LGBTQ+ people

Perhaps a based Muslim will go all Allahu Akbar. In minecraft of course.

Wait y’all have a pride month celebration in like the streets or whatever ?

Woman are privileged , man want their Privilege aswell and turn into faggots . Its all about Power and Validation , there is not God or Justice in this World

Imagine living in NYC as a peon sub8 manlet kissless virgin incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how tf OP isn’t roping wtf you must be copemaxxing with crystal meth or something:feelskek:
I'm not a manlet, I never once said I was short. I am ugly, I am not short.

Also living in NYC is good when you have a ton of money, even if it does suck to be in an epicenter of Chads.

Lol it's only the second day we still have an entire month to go through.

Living pretty much everywhere is good when you have ton of money, too bad you are a 50k a year peon living in a pod:feelskek: sucks to suck:society:

I literally told you i make more than 50K.

I'm a wealthy consultant who regularly services bankers and hedge funds, and I live in a luxury Condo.

Go ER in the parade (in game)

Wait y’all have a pride month celebration in like the streets or whatever ?

NYC has street orgies of gay buttsecks for the whole of pridemonth. You can smell the seminal fluids from miles away as late as July.

Imagine living in NYC as a peon sub8 manlet kissless virgin incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how tf OP isn’t roping wtf you must be copemaxxing with crystal meth or something:feelskek:
Are you the real mentalcel?

No it's not, I grew up there, would never move back

If I was rich I would be in Florida or Texas, jfl at spending tons of money to be surrounded by libtards :feelshaha:
I would never ever move to Texas or Florida.

A bunch of unvaccinated bigots open carrying weapons.... sounds like a literal nightmare.

I should clarify, I have a roommate and that splits the costs. It's actually $2000 a month.
2 grand a month for a LUXURY condo that is supposedly at least 2br (as long as you are sharing it with someone) in NYC????????????!

I used to live across the tunnel on NJ side when I worked in NYC more than 10 years ago and even back then $2500 would rent you a fucking studio with no view from the window in Manhattan.

You are either the luckiest man in NYC, or you live in a ghetto dump somewhere in Bronx or Queens or you are just full of shit and actually live in your mom's basement and have no clue of what's in NYC lol :feelshaha:

2 grand a month for a LUXURY condo that is supposedly at least 2br (as long as you are sharing it with someone) in NYC????????????!

I used to live across the tunnel on NJ side when I worked in NYC more than 10 years ago and even back then $2500 would rent you a fucking studio with no view from the window in Manhattan.

You are either the luckiest man in NYC, or you live in a ghetto dump somewhere in Bronx or Queens or you are just full of shit and actually live in your mom's basement and have no clue of what's in NYC lol :feelshaha:
>studio with no view

Yeah, that's what I have. But it's EXTREMELY nice.

We have a hard wood floor, a stove, microwave, laundry machines, two private bathrooms, and we each have our own bedrooms. We also have a nice counter that's clearly some kind of nice rock like granite or marble.

We are in hell. The fag parade only turned the flames up a notch, but good thing I don't live in the west :feelsaww:

PRIDE GOETH BEFORE A FALL

So many people here think I'm some super Liberal, I'm here making this thread to show the contrary. I am not pro-LGBTQ+. I think it's against human nature and morality. I am turning to Christianity and believe in God and believe homosexuality is antithetical to what's good and right and just in this world. I am a fan of Dante's Inferno, as my profile picture suggests, and in that, homosexuality is one of the worst crimes, even worse than murder. I support that.

And this is another reason why I respect and tolerate ethnic and racial diversity. I feel the more minorities from traditional parts of the world we bring in, the less likely they will tolerate and promote things like this. The Bible says it is a sin to be gay, not a sin to be black, hispanic, asian, etc.... so I would much rather have a very diverse society of fellow truecels than a white Chadcentric liberal society of LGBTQ+ people
Bro, honest, who gives a shit. We all know who they are deep down
fags: failed to get pussy and went homo
dykes: couldn’t find chad
trans: wants to be a woman without a vag
bisexuals: idk maybe actual diverse people?

Woman are privileged , man want their Privilege aswell and turn into faggots . Its all about Power and Validation , there is not God or Justice in this World
So true. Being a good person , working hard are lies as well. Hard work is for ugly people

i just laugh at them, there is nothing you can do about the faggots.