Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gay men are pathetic

"That's all for today"

the-offer-dan-fogler.gif

I know that I'm a rational and logical person. You just say a bunch of non-sense
fucking that’s because I’m driven insane by lack of pussy I say what I want how the hell you are not and makes me very suspicious :feelswhat:

fucking that’s because I’m driven insane by lack of pussy I say what I want how the hell you are not and makes me very suspicious :feelswhat:
I have been deeply affected by my Inceldom. If you read my older threads, I talk about how Inceldom has damaged my mental health. I am recovering from the pain and suffering that I have endured. I am trying my best to move on with my life despite my Inceldom, it has not been an easy journey

I have been deeply affected by my Inceldom. If you read my older threads, I talk about how Inceldom has damaged my mental health. I am recovering from the pain and suffering that I have endured. I am trying my best to move on with my life despite my Inceldom, it has not been an easy journey
Doesn’t fucking seem like it

Doesn’t fucking seem like it
You don't know me in real life. I have been through a lot. My threads go into detail about my Inceldom and how it has negatively affected me.

they should go to brazil or jamaica some shithole like that where theyll get shot just for being a faggot

I’d rather fuck a child then a dude

The whole lgbtq community is pathetic.

Gay men have more success with women than straight incels
Depends on your idea of success with women. Gay niggas have a shit ton of female besties, you can achieve that by finding a wench and telling her you're there for her whenever she needs you. (not the shit ton of female friends part, just one)

Depends on your idea of success with women. Gay niggas have a shit ton of female besties, you can achieve that by finding a wench and telling her you're there for her whenever she needs you. (not the shit ton of female friends part, just one)
I remember a HTN gay irish exchange student who told me one day that he had kissed two girls the night before. Which is two more than me in my entire life.

Yeah, they are. They suck dick and take it in their ass. Not only are they pathetic, they're also disgusting. They aren't men, they aren't humans, nor are they even animals. They're something even lower, they're the bottom of the barrel.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are. They suck dick and take it in their ass. Not only are they pathetic, they're also disgusting. They aren't men, they aren't humans, nor are they even animals. They're something even lower, they're the bottom of the barrel.

There is gay 2m tall Chad at my work. Even though he annoys me sometimes when he is using anglicism like a foid or talking like a clichee fag, he is one of the most chill and reasonable people i ever met
You better run from him.

I don't really hate gay people, they aren't the ones who have treated me badly, as much as their sexual tastes are deviant by nature and repulsive.
Besides, I don't really care about what people do in their bedroom.