Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gay men are pathetic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Gay men are pathetic people, they are all feminist, liberal, weak, and oddly feminine. Gay men also don't mind being friends with a female, they accept the friendzone, and they are ok with the label "her gay best friend" :feelsUgh:
Lmfao, imagine you being a male, and others call you her "gay best friend" that would be humiliating and embarrassing. Fuck that, I would never be friends with a female. If I did become friends with a female, others would make the false assumption that I'm gay just because I have a platonic relationship with her. Furthermore, being in a platonic relationship with a female is cucked. Shame on you if you are okay with being in a platonic relationship with a female. She fucks Chad, then Chad abuses her, and she uses you as a shoulder to cry on because you are nothing more than a friend. Fuck the friendzone and fuck platonic relationships with females, I refuse to disrespect myself by letting females use me as a shoulder to cry on as she gives her love and affection to a guy who isnt me

Gay men have more success with women than straight incels

Gay men are pathetic people, they are all feminist, liberal, weak, and oddly feminine. Gay men also don't mind being friends with a female, they accept the friendzone, and they are ok with the label "her gay best friend"
Lol, Everyone knew homosexual is pathetic shithole. They want to be faggot instead of real man.

I can literal throw bricks at homosexual out here.

FUCKING THIS FORUM IS SO FUCKING CUCK FAGGOTS NEED TO BE BURNED ALIVE AND SENT TO GOD TO BE JUDGED AND BURN FOREVER IN THE FIRES OF HELL I HATE FAGS AND LGBT SO MUCH HEIL HITLER

I once knew one fag who hated women because in the past he was spending many time with them as that kind of "gay friend" and he had enought of it, so that was the only fag who I could consider as based. But with the rest of them 100%, they are always feminine, with bluepilled cucked pro-feminist mindset and they are usually also just annoying

Indeed, they suck cock.

FUCKING THIS FORUM IS SO FUCKING CUCK FAGGOTS NEED TO BE BURNED ALIVE AND SENT TO GOD TO BE JUDGED AND BURN FOREVER IN THE FIRES OF HELL I HATE FAGS AND LGBT SO MUCH HEIL HITLER
Zelensky called, he wants you to take command of a suicide squad in Bakhmut.

Gay men are pathetic people, they are all feminist, liberal, weak, and oddly feminine. Gay men also don't mind being friends with a female, they accept the friendzone, and they are ok with the label "her gay best friend" :feelsUgh:
Lmfao, imagine you being a male, and others call you her "gay best friend" that would be humiliating and embarrassing. Fuck that, I would never be friends with a female. If I did become friends with a female, others would make the false assumption that I'm gay just because I have a platonic relationship with her. Furthermore, being in a platonic relationship with a female is cucked. Shame on you if you are okay with being in a platonic relationship with a female. She fucks Chad, then Chad abuses her, and she uses you as a shoulder to cry on because you are nothing more than a friend. Fuck the friendzone and fuck platonic relationships with females, I refuse to disrespect myself by letting females use me as a shoulder to cry on as she gives her love and affection to a guy who isnt me
what no bitches does to a mf:

Gays often have this super exaggerated behavior. Annoying

I hate the ones that act like Queens or do Drag, bunch of Degenerates. I bet they are all Pedos.

Screenshot 20240212 193018

OP is forgetting the part when gays have a disproportionate amount of chads. Minichads are catnip to pedophiles...they diddle minichads and turn them into gay vampires. Rinse repeat.

Just look at the male modeling industry.

Women will gladly date a gay Chad or htn fag over us.

The only the we have over gay men when all else is equal is that we only like pussy. Most women can't go too long without validation from STRAIGHT men.

OP is forgetting the part when gays have a disproportionate amount of chads.
Never seen this. All the gays I've seen both online and irl have either been fat fucks or super estrogenic dudes

Imagine if gay men are incels who fucked guys just to feel what a hole feels like?

@Master @Fat Link fucking remove this thread and ban OP plz for being faggot

@Master @Fat Link fucking remove this thread and ban OP plz for being faggot
You should shut the fuck up, you annoying and ignorant piece of shit. I'm a homosexual for calling out homosexuals for their degeneracy? Are you retarded?

no, the joke was sarcastic
I've seen you use tiktok nigspeak too many times so I'm not sure if I trust that. You seem like a normie

I've seen you use tiktok nigspeak too many times so I'm not sure if I trust that. You seem like a normie
dont even have any social medias installed the only one i use is youtube

Homosexuality can be cured, there's absolutely an equation that leads humanity to the solution of homosexuality.

You are aboslutely right i would also never be friend with a female.Imagine being straight man,who listen her female nonsense and hoping to have sex with her one day.

You are aboslutely right i would also never be friend with a female.Imagine being straight man,who listen her female nonsense and hoping to have sex with her one day.
Lol

Furthermore, being in a platonic relationship with a female is cucked. Shame on you if you are okay with being in a platonic relationship with a female. She fucks Chad, then Chad abuses her, and she uses you as a shoulder to cry on because you are nothing more than a friend. Fuck the friendzone and fuck platonic relationships with females, I refuse to disrespect myself by letting females use me as a shoulder to cry on as she gives her love and affection to a guy who isnt me
based.

I'm trying hard to get past the end bit. Stupid Whores don't even like me, why am I wasting my time having Oneitises?

Oh well I'll be dead this year anyway.

I'm trying hard to get past the end bit. Stupid Whores don't even like me, why am I wasting my time having Oneitises?

Oh well I'll be dead this year anyway.
The stupid whores hate 90% of men and still beliving in oneitises is so sad but its not your fault.
Its over for us.

You should shut the fuck up, you annoying and ignorant piece of shit. I'm a homosexual for calling out homosexuals for their degeneracy? Are you retarded?
YOU KEEP MAKING THESE TYPE OF THREADS WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU

YOU KEEP MAKING THESE TYPE OF THREADS WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU
Look at my previous threads, most of them are about foids, not gays.

I don't really think of fags cause give literally zero shits about them and they lives.

They’re stupid fags who are coping by being a fag cuz they think it’ll solve there problems

Fucking I’m not a cuck I don’t need any evidence just see for yourself!
I know that I'm a rational and logical person. You just say a bunch of non-sense