Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gay Marvel

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
After DC did it, Marvel is also going to jump on the gay carousel.
At least spiderman. (for now)
Making YOU accept deviancy is not enough. They have to fuck up YOUR childhood too.
And i will rape every foid in my way before it's too late

:feelshaha::feelsclown:
Ugh

This is what waiting for YOU.
(also, this is a picture from twitter jfl :feelskek:)

globo homo strikes back after losing in Afghanistan.:society:

1500x500

Globohomo is incorrect. I need @erenyeager as ruler and super leader of earth. PERFECTION WILL COME FELLOW INCELS

Making YOU accept deviancy is not enough. They have to fuck up YOUR childhood too.

View attachment 522793
There is no cope for anyone in 2021 except if they are females, trannies or faggots. Not even a single TV series they want to leave to people, sadly a collapse is an impossibility and people will just accept it that not even Panem et circenses will be allowed by them, no refuge will exist. If you aren't good-looking/NT or a total abomination there is no place in this "liberal and open" world for you.

Globohomo is incorrect. I need @erenyeager as ruler and super leader of earth. PERFECTION WILL COME FELLOW INCELS
Coping hard? :feelsseriously:
There is no cope for anyone in 2021 except if they are females, trannies or faggots. Not even a single TV series they want to leave to people, sadly a collapse is an impossibility and people will just accept it that not even Panem et circenses will be allowed by them, no refuge will exist. If you aren't good-looking/NT or a total abomination there is no place in this "liberal and open" world for you.
Brutal and based
The end is near. I can somehow feel it.
Like Gandalf said:
It's the deep breath before the plunge.

Brutal and based
The end is near. I can somehow feel it.
Like Gandalf said:
It's the deep breath before the plunge.
They are unironically destroyers and complete sadists, the complete social power in the education system and the media as well as the dominance of all politics isn't enough for them, nothing satisfies the unsatisfiable, even the last thing -no matter how minuscule and utterly unimportant in the large scale of affairs- that a man could use to cope must be destroyed and even then they wouldn't be happy. Everything must be criticized/called out/dismantled. Words cannot describe my hatred for them.

View attachment 522793
@mental_out and @incelerated

Supehero genre = chad/stacy/tyrone/faggits beatin on the evil inklwer

Even megamind a movie about redeeming the villain couldn't stop itself from doing it to this dude ...

Images 22

Capeshit is INCELTEARS wet dream

STOP PRAISING THAT SHIT!
Images 21

Coping hard? :feelsseriously:
Why do you reject your savior! @Algeriancel is second command as ruler! HE WILL RECOMMISSION EVERYONE

Stop staring at the one-eyed jew

View attachment 522793
Reminds me of this

View: https://youtu.be/qi2oaQjSKQk

Poor Titan, he didn't deserve such humilliation :feelsrope:
IT'S TIGHTEN ! NOT TITAN.

T I G H T E N .

TIGHTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE IT RIGHT OR DON'T QUOTE AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Images 3

IT'S TIGHTEN ! NOT TITAN.

T I G H T E N .

TIGHTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE IT RIGHT OR DON'T QUOTE AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
View attachment 522926

Marvel ran by Papua New Guinieans ? Ofcorase!!

First they push him until its every little boys idol and then turn him into a faggot, brainwashing at its best.