Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gay man who was hit on by female student in their dining hall...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
A woman who was rejected by a gay guy she asked on a date has revealed how be became an incredible wingman by setting her up with his straight twin instead. Student Jillian Druzgala, 23, from North Aurora, Illinois, revealed on Twitter that she'd given her number to a 'cute guy in the dining hall', but been politely turned down via text. However, Derek Donnellan's rejection took a spectacularly positive turn when he suggested she date his IDENTICAL twin brother, Scott, instead.

21438098-7722545-image-a-32_1574684540446.jpg

21438110-7722545-image-a-35_1574684581101.jpg

21438094-7722545-Jill_shared_Derek_s_message_pictured_with_her_followers_which_re-a-9_1574685554375.jpg

21438096-7722545-image-a-34_1574684549544.jpg

Cliffs: JBSTOBGTBHOBF Theory (just be straight twin brother of gay twin brother hit on by foid)

Last edited:
Women don't ask guys out. Fake news

Jfl at chad twins, she is gonna get fucked by both

goddamn she looks like shit, is that a syndrome or something?

but with those genes and features in a female package, she gets set up with top shelf men. epic.

Good looking people can't lose. Life will never truly allow it.

but how did she know what the personality of the straight twin was like? :soy:

Someone should post this on CuckTears, I wonder what mental gymnastics they will try to do to justify this shit.

First twin pic looks like a low tier Chad the second one is just a regular norm

Larp at having a gay twin. Gay doesn’t happen by accident

I don’t like the gays ngl. but rejecting women for fucking other men is based in an isomeric way.

but with those genes and features in a female package, she gets set up with top shelf men. epic.

looks average,I would fuck the shit out of her in diferent poses and ways if she gave me the chance ngl tbh

I like her positive canthaltilt tbh, but yeah she looks like shit beyond that. A 5/10 at best.
She literally looks normal, lol what a cope from the other guy.....
She looks like shit compared to him. Definitely a 2-3 point rate difference.
looks average,I would fuck the shit out of her in diferent poses and ways if she gave me the chance ngl tbh
Tbh

You would literally have to have some homosexual in you or some gigachad StacyOnlyStandards not to fuck her all night.

Last edited:
jfl @ having a gay _identical twin

tbh he is max high tier normie

volcel if you wouldn't. She looks normal
She looks like she would murder you in your sleep because the voices told her to.

But i thought personality is only that matters :soy::soy:

Dude looks like a cartoon character from a cartoony cgi movie.

It's her quirky nerdy personality you toxin inkel. Look at that funny expression. She's so funny. Why are you threatened

He might be a chad but he definitely has low standards

but how did she know what the personality of the straight twin was like? :soy:
Internet 20191116 125007 2

PERSONALITY MATTERS YOU'RE JUST A TOXIC HUMAN BEING. SHE COULD SENSE THAT HE DOESNT POST ON MISOGYNISTIC FORUMS.

GOOD DAY.

Just be a faggot theory.

Unless you mog the girl.

Can confirm. Saw this happen to a Chad friend back in the day when we were playing pool. She was at least 2 PSL points below him.

Pure, high octane sui fuel knowing that Chad literally has to do nothing to win.

They dont look like twins.... the gay one is clearly better looking

Why do foids have to post their lives on the internet. They're called PRIVATE lives for a reason.

women are so ugly and obese in my area i was thinking she looked really good

Why do foids have to post their lives on the internet. They're called PRIVATE lives for a reason.

Youd be posting your life online too if you were living on tutorial mode. I never even post my pics online coz i look like a sad autistic loser.

Yet some men still think that women care about personality, she doesn't have any problem in changing that guy for the other one.
Bacause they LOOK similar.

Gay twin literally cucked himself

She looks alright but you can pretty much imagine her behaviour from those pics, probably an insufferable cunt.

tfw no gay twin brother to help get you laid

She's hapa