Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gay man who was hit on by female student in their dining hall...

Girls never approach bro

Meanwhile girls are scouting out chads in dining hall to give their #s too

Just have a gay twin brother that is a walking advertisement for you bro

She looks alright but you can pretty much imagine her behaviour from those pics, probably an insufferable cunt.

fuck it, you can't even expect women to have lips anymore, i think i'm done @BrendioEEE

Personality theory debunked once again. Fucking cunt bluepilled cucks

She must be attracted to their identical personalities. lol

If you've never had something like this happen to you then you are ugly. Also can you imagine the dopamin high you would receive if something like this happen to you. I would be extremely motivated and want to keep going out all the time.

If you've never had something like this happen to you then you are ugly. Also can you imagine the dopamin high you would receive if something like this happen to you. I would be extremely motivated and want to keep going out all the time.

Did you have an account on PUAhate/Sluthate?

Also I will add, it isn't that big a deal if a foid has never approached you. You can always COPE its because women are shy/social-convention/she has a boyfriend already, however you never ever want a single foid to call you UGLY because of AWALT. If one foid calls you ugly then its probably...

Cliffs: OVER

but how did she know what the personality of the straight twin was like? :soy:

lmao exactly. It’s like an open secret that it’s all about looks, but when you have to talk about it or are asked about it, you have to keep up the illusion that it’s all personality or game or w/e. Mostly to convince yourself of it so you’d not feel like a shallow eugenics automaton that basically belongs to all hot tall guys

Yes, I'm that ugly:feelsbadman:. Why did you ask?

I'm a PUAhate OG. Obvs a different username...

pua2.jpg

Cliffs: I created some of the most used incel-terms, its kinda gratifying despite no laurels

I'm a PUAhate OG. Obvs a different username...

pua2.jpg

Cliffs: I created some of the most used incel-terms, its kinda gratifying despite no laurels
Old incel forums were ridiculously good because incel wasn't mainstream, so people would post more pics and videos. Even on sluthate they had an incelcon meetup with pics and videos. Some of my favorite people were BrianPeppers and Harpoon.

She looks like insane!

Looking at her makes me want to kil myself.