Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gay guy in middle school turned out to be a chad at the end of high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
So last year at this middle school reunion I went to, this guy who used to be a full blown faggot, I’m talking like FLAMING faggot like words could not describe how gay this nigga was… he brought his girlfriend to the reunion and she was a stacy. He is Italian and catholic so maybe his parents beat the gay out of him tbh

So last year at this middle school reunion I went to, this guy who used to be a full blown faggot, I’m talking like FLAMING faggot like words could not describe how gay this nigga was… he brought his girlfriend to the reunion and she was a stacy. He is Italian and catholic so maybe his parents beat the gay out of him tbh
Then he is bisexual

Nah I doubt it, when he came back he wasn’t acting as gay
It’s impossible to go from gay to straight or straight to gay, so he is one of those bisexual freaks

It’s impossible to go from gay to straight or straight to gay, so he is one of those bisexual freaks
All faggots are mentally ill because of childhood trauma/abuse. It's possible he got over the abuse and got cured. Being a faggot isn't a natural state for humans or any other animal for that fact.

All faggots are mentally ill because of childhood trauma/abuse. It's possible he got over the abuse and got cured. Being a faggot isn't a natural state for humans or any other animal for that fact.
Being abused or whatever isn’t gonna rewire your brain to the point where you stop liking women and start liking men, if a guy is a faggot then he is just a freak of genetics