Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gatekeeping has gone out of control, micropenis cels are getting shamed

brutal thread ngl

If you are beautiful enough (Face Frame Height) for a girl to like you and unconditionally sleep with you
nothing else matters

NOTHING

Anon also told me that he hopes I get brutally murdered. This guy is a dickhead and asshole to the highest degree. Hope he stays banned this time.
FYI I went back and reported the old post he made to made when I was literally sobbing after his whole charade.

All cels who recommend an incel killing themselves after posting a venting post deserve to get a warning. Sometimes we just need emotional support, not all of us want to just off ourselves.

All cels who recommend an incel killing themselves after posting a venting post deserve to get a warning. Sometimes we just need emotional support, not all of us want to just off ourselves.

A lot of those people are fakecels probably from inceltears. If you see someone in this forum being unusually cruel and harsh then it's probably someone who is not one of us.

There are some very sick and twisted individuals who take pleasure in our suffering. They browse this forum every day. Never put out any personal info here since they would probably love to doxx us.

A lot of those people are fakecels probably from inceltears. If you see someone in this forum being unusually cruel and harsh then it's probably someone who is not one of us.

There are some very sick and twisted individuals who take pleasure in our suffering. They browse this forum every day. Never put out any personal info here since they would probably love to doxx us.
Tbh. The shi guy or what he is called is probably one of them

very important!

Thank you!

Tbh. The shi guy or what he is called is probably one of them

I'm assuming anon(the guy who told gunner to kill himself) was one of them too. There's a special place in hell for those bastards.

I’ve got a little weiner

:feels:

Hyprocisy, you are unusually cruel and harsh. You told 3 different people to kill themselves in a single thread.

Yeah. He told Me, You and @Diocel to kill ourselves.

ok so first I told you to kill yourself because YOU LITERALLY SHAMED A GUY WHO HAD A 2 INCH MICRODICK ON AN INCEL FORUM.

I TOLD DIOCEL TO KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS A FAGGOT BRAGGER WHO BRAGS ABOUT HIS DICK IN EVERY SINGLE DICKPILL THREAD.

Other than that, I never treat anyone badly UNLESS THEY DO SOMETHING CRUEL THEMSELVES WHICH IS WHAT YOU BOTH AND DIOCEL DID IN GUNNER'S THREAD.

ok so first I told you to kill yourself because YOU LITERALLY SHAMED A GUY WHO HAD A 2 INCH MICRODICK ON AN INCEL FORUM.

I TOLD DIOCEL TO KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS A FAGGOT BRAGGER WHO BRAGS ABOUT HIS DICK IN EVERY SINGLE DICKPILL THREAD.

Other than that, I never treat anyone badly UNLESS THEY DO SOMETHING CRUEL THEMSELVES WHICH IS WHAT YOU BOTH AND DIOCEL DID IN GUNNER'S THREAD.
I NEVER shamed him for his dick. NEVER.

I was only complaining about mentioning his height (which I recently apologized for) ->

Damn, this really opened my mind.

@Gunnersup Sorry about my past reactions.

I NEVER shamed him for his dick. NEVER.

I was only complaining about mentioning his height (which I recently apologized for) ->

I apologize for telling you to kill yourself then Colvin.

Apologize to you too @gymletethnicel

Diocel can go fuck himself.

I apologize for telling you to kill yourself then Colvin.

Apologize to you too @gymletethnicel

Diocel can go fuck himself.

Well this topic was a fun read. Thanks for the entertainment everyone.

Well this topic was a fun read. Thanks for the entertainment everyone.
You have similar stats to gunners up tbh. just a little less height but a little more penis size.

I wish I could trade some height for dick size ngl

sad shit ,man.

I'm assuming anon(the guy who told gunner to kill himself) was one of them too. There's a special place in hell for those bastards.
tbh. do you have a small dick or are you just being empathic here?

isnt anon is 182 or 184 something aroudn 180?

tbh. do you have a small dick or are you just being empathic here?

I guess empathic considering my penis is still in the realms of normal size(6 inches).

I think having a 2 inch penis is the same death sentence as being 5'0" or under as a male.

I guess empathic considering my penis is still in the realms of normal size(6 inches).

I think having a 2 inch penis is the same death sentence as being 5'0" or under as a male.
it most certaintly is
im same range as u and i think its small. micropenis cels live on death mode tbh. i rly feel for them
He's 182cm
WTF???????????? ded srs?
182 cm "manlet" ???????????????????

WTF???????????? ded srs?
182 cm "manlet" ???????????????????
He needs to post both metric and imperial for burgercels. I will not succumb to the global tyranny of the metrkike system.

Gigaover if you have a micro

it most certaintly is
im same range as u and i think its small. micropenis cels live on death mode tbh. i rly feel for them

The main thing that kills me is my girth. It's a very thin dick. I'm not gonna talk about it though since OP has it worse than me.

Besides no girl is ever gonna see mine anyways.

The main thing that kills me is my girth. It's a very thin dick. I'm not gonna talk about it though since OP has it worse than me.

Besides no girl is ever gonna see mine anyways.
brutal bro. also i like ur avi now, gives u good halo

SHAME on this community. The gatekeeping and coping has gone so far people flat out shame and mock a micropenis-cel because he is tall.

motherfucker even a gigachad with a micro would be suicidal

You know who you are and i hope everyone of you seriously rethink your piece of shit attitude, its gotten out of control.
Height is nothing if you have a baby dick.