Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gatekeeping has gone out of control, micropenis cels are getting shamed

More like if someone made a thread saying ” i have a good face but i am 140cm”
And some people saying he was bragging. In that context, its NOT bragging

Hey guys i have a good face But i am 140 cm tall

seems completly fine to me ?
How can it be bragging when you don't want to substitute with the person in question? I don't even get it. 5'7 guys want to be in his place? I'm 5'7 and I don't.

It doesn't make sense how do you brag in the same sentence as saying you have a micropenis?

You have a good point. People shouldn't mention good traits unless asked. If OP was asked for his height, mentioning it would've been totally fine.
@Colvin76 did not take into consideration that the dickpill gigamogs every other pill into Oblivion. My dick size is enough to make a Chad go incel. My height is nothing compared to my small dick, so that's why I think it wasn't a brag.

Its indeed brutal

How can it be bragging when you don't want to substitute with the person in question? I don't even get it. 5'7 guys want to be in his place? I'm 5'7 and I don't.

It doesn't make sense how do you brag in the same sentence as saying you have a micropenis?
Exactly, you literally cant brag and say u have a micropenis.

its like bragging and saying u are 140cm

You have a good point. People shouldn't mention good traits unless asked. If OP was asked for his height, mentioning it would've been totally fine.
Agree 100%. I never will and never have hated tallcels for saying their height WHEN ASKED.

@Colvin76 did not take into consideration that the dickpill gigamogs every other pill into Oblivion. My dick size is enough to make a Chad go incel. My height is nothing compared to my small dick, so that's why I think it wasn't a brag.
I don't really think it was brag either. Manlets just get sensitive over this shit because it's a weakness in their life.

More like if someone made a thread saying ” i have a good face but i am 140cm”
And some people saying he was bragging. In that context, its NOT bragging

Hey guys i have a good face But i am 140 cm tall

seems completly fine to me ?
You really are a disingenuous faggot, probably a tallfag.
>140cm
That's 4'7", actual weeman midget height. Why such an extreme example? How about: "my face is top 5%, but I'm 5'7".
That's a humblebrag. Either way, tallfags will be tallfags, heights will be mentioned.

Cope tbh.
Would these manlets say its brag if some guy Said he had a good face and was 140 cm tall? Hell no they wouldnt, case closed
>140cm
That's 4'7", actual weeman midget height. Why such an extreme example? How about: "my face is top 5%, but I'm 5'7".
That's a humblebrag. Either way, tallfags will be tallfags, heights will be mentioned.
You know a micropenis is extreme extreme small size you idiot?
Seriously you are SUCH a hypocrite

Well this thread got a lot of replies fast

>140cm
Technically his penis length is like <0.015% I think that's the standard micropenis 2.5 SDs away. I don't know what length that is 3', 2.5'. But he's even below that so what's the 0.0001% or whatever equivalent height? It probably is under 5'0.

Technically his penis length is like <0.015% I think that's the standard micropenis 2.5 SDs away. I don't know what length that is 3', 2.5'. But he's even below that so what's the 0.0001% or whatever equivalent height? It probably is under 5'0.
You're not an incel, tallfag. Ignored, faggot.

Lol at his response :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@gymletethnicel

tried to pull the race card because I told him to rope

LMAOO :lul:

@Colvin76

you were being low IQ in that thread... having a micropenis NEGATES EVERYTHING. YOU COULD BE 10/10 GIGACHAD AND STILL ROPE BECAUSE OF A 2 INCH PENIS

@GoffSystemQB JFL he assumes you're a tallfag and you're only 5'8. I had a disagreement with him one time and he ignored me lol

This dude has legit napoleon complex or something.

My dick IS an extreme example. I am below 3 inches fully erect, that is suitable enough for any height whatsoever to go fully null.

@gymletethnicel

tried to pull the race card because I told him to rope .. having a micropenis NEGATES EVERYTHING. YOU COULD BE 10/10 GIGACHAD AND STILL ROPE BECAUSE OF A 2 INCH PENIS
Imagine them thinking its a brag to say u have micropenis

@GoffSystemQB JFL he assumes you're a tallfag and you're only 5'8. I had a disagreement with him one time and he blocked me lol

This dude has legit napoleon complex or something.
He's probably taller than me. I don't even think I'm 5'8 either I was just trying to cope with the measurement stick being only a bit above my hairline.

Imagine them thinking its a brag to say u have micropenis

I'm 5'9" and I didn't take his mentioning his height personally BECAUSE IT WAS CLEAR THAT HE WAS VENTING ABOUT HIS 2 INCH DICK.

I'm 5'9" and I didn't take his mentioning his height personally BECAUSE IT WAS CLEAR THAT HE WAS VENTING ABOUT HIS 2 INCH DICK.
Yeah excactly. Fuck those guys srsly

@gymletethnicel

tried to pull the race card because I told him to rope

LMAOO :lul:

@Colvin76

you were being low IQ in that thread... having a micropenis NEGATES EVERYTHING. YOU COULD BE 10/10 GIGACHAD AND STILL ROPE BECAUSE OF A 2 INCH PENIS
Okay, maybe I was overreacting a bit.

But there was still no reason for him to mention his height out of no where

Gatekeeping is necessary because it separates the trucels from the normscum fakecels, without it, it will just be another Lookism forum

>I have a micropenis, but at least I'm tall
That's what that thread was about. All tallfags are the same.

>wow it's so hard being top 5-10% percent height with a small dick
Being bottom 10% height with a small dick is infinitely worse.
there were people saying that 6'1 and 6'2 were not tall

Also all this dude @anon dude goes around doing is bullying people for venting.

I remember in my venting thread where I was extremely emotionally distressed he was telling me to kill myself, saying he wish he would kill me, and all these stupid names.

I didn't report him at the time but I should have.

No idea why people like that are allowed to use an incel forum.

@Ropemaxx @Personalityinkwell

Gatekeeping is necessary because it separates the trucels from the normscum fakecels, without it, it will just be another Lookism forum
Have you read all of my main thread (now locked) along with this entire thread fully? I'm not a "normscum fakecel", I was clearly VENTING about my physical attributes.

Okay, maybe I was overreacting a bit.

But there was still no reason for him to mention his height out of no where

I'll write you what I said in my PM to gunnersup because I don't feel like typing it again.

"But I do understand why being tall makes it worse. I found it hilarious that other people didn't understand that having a microdick as a tall man is like 2x worse. At least when you're short people ASSUME YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK ANYWAYS. Think about Asians. Nobody is shocked if an Asian has a small dick and they're less likely to make fun of you for having a small dick. But if a tall NBA player had a small dick? Well that'd be a shocker and people would be more likely to mock him."

I remember in my venting thread where I was extremely emotionally distressed he was telling me to kill myself, saying he wish he would kill me, and all these stupid names.

brutal, thats fucked up

Yeah he should be banned asap, its disgusting what he is doing. So should @ScornedStoic and @gymletethnicel for dickshaming

The incels here who recommend suicide as an option seems very fucked up, especially for moments where you are in emotional distress. I am lucky I'm not in a distressed state of mind right now, or these past thread replies would have severerly damaged my mental well-being.

Have you read all of my main thread (now locked) along with this entire thread fully? I'm not a "normscum fakecel", I was clearly VENTING about my physical attributes.
I've stopped reading your shit threads because you've proven to be on one of them

Also anon is 182cm if I recall correctly.

For imperial cucks, thats 0.35 inches below 6 foot

2" WAS NEVER MENTIONED, 6'1" WAS.
I mentioned my micropenis. I have said the size of my dick in past threads, I didn't feel like bringing it up again.
I've stopped reading your shit threads because you've proven to be on one of them
One of who? Do you really think I can get laid with my dick? I am arguably a TRUCEL because of it.

how large is your penis ? i dont believe its even micro...

Dickpill is so fuckijknn ridicilious
its face, frame , hieght

Also anon is 182cm if I recall correctly.

For imperial cucks, thats 0.35 inches below 6 foot
Jfl at this humblebragging faggot going around complaining about height. Calling me a tallfag while I'm 4.75 inches shorter than him.

Last edited:

its face, frame , hieght
Sub 3. I have a thread from a few months ago that went into detail on it.

its face, frame , hieght
dick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>frame

I'll write you what I said in my PM to gunnersup because I don't feel like typing it again.

"But I do understand why being tall makes it worse. I found it hilarious that other people didn't understand that having a microdick as a tall man is like 2x worse. At least when you're short people ASSUME YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK ANYWAYS. Think about Asians. Nobody is shocked if an Asian has a small dick and they're less likely to make fun of you for having a small dick. But if a tall NBA player had a small dick? Well that'd be a shocker and people would be more likely to mock him."
Damn, this really opened my mind.

@Gunnersup Sorry about my past reactions.

Respect for admitting u were wrong. Some people here should learn..

Or just sex havers
imo tallcel bragging should be excused if they have a serious deformity (things like sub-3inch dick, cripple, acid burned face, bottom 1% frame for example)

Damn, this really opened my mind.

@Gunnersup Sorry about my past reactions.
Thanks brocel, I could see why mentioning my height would garner negative attention, but the dickpill is super brutal, arguably moreso when tall.

imo tallcel bragging should be excused if they have a serious deformity (things like sub-3inch dick, cripple, acid burned face, for eample)
Yeah ofc.
Same as a guy can admit he has a chad face if he is 150-160 cm tall.
Imagine if someone would call that brag lol :feelstastyman:

He could have stated how brutal it is to have a micropenis, I would have wholeheartedly agreed. But instead of that, he talked about how brutal it is to have a micropenis while being tall.

Having a micropenis AND being short isn't better at all. This is why I called it a brag thread. I am against this meaningless bragging and you hate me for it.
Okay read my post above.
It cant be brag if you have a pure death sentence trait.

If some guy had a chad face but is extremely short, 150-160cm, that post is NOT brag but a suicidal blackpill. You get me?