Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gas prices

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
I'm not even American but here's my take:

The public hates Biden for all the wrong reasons.
Rising gas prices are actually GOOD.
-It makes people more innovative when it comes to renewables.
-It hinders stacies from visiting a Gigachad that lives 50 miles away.
-If you tax gas at a fixed rate, e.g. 1 dollar per gallon, you can actually smoothen out market fluctuations, making prices more reliable
-When tax it, you could lower the middle class and working poor taxes
-if gas consumption causes negative externalities, like noise, taxing it causes people to make the most efficient choices. you will go to your local supermarket if the amount you save it not worth it to drive all the way to another one.

Last edited:
gas prices + 8% inflation + filling the tank costs 1/4 of our minimum wage here

fuck cars id rather use public transport and make femoids uncomfortable

Ride a bike instead

imagine not solving a essential challenge just because oil companies corrupted the republicans:soy:

"yess goy, being conservative doesn't mean securing an existence for your people, it means consooming oil"
:feelsohh:

imagine not solving a essential challenge just because oil companies corrupted the republicans:soy:

"yess goy, being conservative doesn't mean securing an existence for your people, it means consooming oil"
:feelsohh:
Essential challenge.. cringe tier, you have kids to look out for? :dafuckfeels:

Just be a cuck bro!

FYI burning oil is based, please accidentally the whole thing plzx tbh ngl. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Essential challenge.. cringe tier, you have kids to look out for? :dafuckfeels:

Just be a cuck bro!

FYI burning oil is based, please accidentally the whole thing plzx tbh ngl. :feelsLSD:
Pollutionmaxxing is fucking based. Why should I care about future generations? @Transcended Trucel

Pollutionmaxxing is fucking based. Why should I care about future generations? @Transcended Trucel
It's already too late for em. We might as well live life to the fullest. Fuck the future. :feelsdevil: