Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gaming laptop got fucked

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★
I was trying to get the FAMAS in cry of fear with the camera and davids axe, and my shitty acer laptop gave out and went full black screen.

I can't risk fixing it here in Syria cause fuckers will steal parts. so I am stuck at shitty religious arab family house without vidya. :feelspuke:

A week without vidya trapped at home LDARing with a phone, no tiktok brainrot cause its banned here. :feelsrope:

For computercels, why the hell do laptops just black out while the fans still run? I got like 6 types of fucking BSODs. This laptop was not cheap. Top tier brocels please give solutions to the computer issue.

>gaming
>laptop
pick one

Considering you live in Syria it probably overheated. For my gaming laptop I had to buy this stand, that has a massive fan underneath. Now my overall temps have dropped about 20 degrees celcius, when idle and during gaming sessions:

Amazon product ASIN B09FJBYQ7YView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09FJBYQ7Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Also, it would be worth opening it up and checking the dust levels, it may be very dusty which of course will affect airflow and in turn temps.

>gaming
>laptop
pick one

You can game on laptops dumb ass, you just need to buy specific machines

>gaming
>laptop
pick one
needed the portability at the time, and it plays the games i need it to play very well. there was a whole thing with overpriced gpus the time i wanted to buy the laptop.

Considering you live in Syria it probably overheated. For my gaming laptop I had to buy this stand, that has a massive fan underneath. Now my overall temps have dropped about 20 degrees celcius, when idle and during gaming sessions:

Amazon product ASIN B09FJBYQ7YView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09FJBYQ7Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
I have one just like that back at home. I was retarded as fuck and thought I didn't need it here. JFL :feelscry:
Overall I think the issue may be with the GPU. Every single google search tells me its outdated drivers. The equivalent of calling stress the cause for every medical issue.

Considering you live in Syria it probably overheated.
this, gaming laptops heat up to extremely unnatural degrees compared to desktop PCs and cooling pads are a must-have for using them without risking damage to the CPU. since the fans are turning on I might assume something's wrong with the screen

Depends on what spec you buy, as with any computer. Use your brain before making a statement, lad.
use your brain before daring to speak to me with that anglospeak lad

use your brain before daring to speak to me with that anglospeak lad
Nope, if you're going to be stupid then I'll speak to you as you deserve

I agree. Building your own PC mogs the fuck out of laptops in terms of performance, but I generally needed a laptop both for work and for gaming. It was 2 birds with one stone, really.
this, gaming laptops heat up to extremely unnatural degrees compared to desktop PCs and cooling pads are a must-have for using them without risking damage to the CPU. since the fans are turning on I might assume something's wrong with the screen
Maybe, tbh. It loads for a bit, then it glitches, freezes. Gives me BSODs that are either faulty ram, hardware in general, drivers, or malware. Id get a cycle of a few different type of BSODs. But it could be the CPU. I just really hope its an easy fucking solution and im just retarded cause I dont have money at the moment for either advanced repair or buying a new one. :feelscry:

Join the Syrian armed forces and lob rockets at Israel and Isis