Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gamers mog rotters

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Gamers giga mog rotters nt wise, looks wise & life wise. Imagine how non NT and loser one must be (aka myself) to not play video games or do anything productive except engage in BP circles 24/7 on discord, tiktok & the forums.

Also I maladaptive daydream for hours giga non NT rotter trait. Gamers can stream maxx & market their skills

Imagine how non NT and loser one must be (aka myself) to not play video games or do anything productive except engage in BP circles 24/7 on discord, tiktok & the forums.
I don't have to imagine because I live this life.

streammaxx as subhuman with aspie voice jfl

No brain power anymore for gaming. It was a good cope while it lasted. My whole brain is literally shutting down.

What even is this thread ?

A true gamer plays single player games ALONE.
Anything else, that goes outside of this is casualfagging behavior.

--Veterancel

i will buy you a PC for games to cope with me

Gamers giga mog rotters nt wise, looks wise & life wise. Imagine how non NT and loser one must be (aka myself) to not play video games or do anything productive except engage in BP circles 24/7 on discord, tiktok & the forums.

Also I maladaptive daydream for hours giga non NT rotter trait. Gamers can stream maxx & market their skills
Mogged, I play vidya!

Attention seeking thread

i will buy you a PC for games to cope with me
I have more than 1 Pc actually that’s how sad it is. I always had a PC well I broke my original when I was little over a rage quit :forcedsmile:. But I only used PCs or computers for doomscrolling not gaming.

I have a steam account I haven’t logged into since 2018 & I have a Nintendo switch I got when I was 15 I only used during Covid JFL

Attention seeking thread
Cope how is complaining about rotting attention seeking. It’s far better to have done gaming during your teens as a man than to have doom scrolled.

Cope how is complaining about rotting attention seeking. It’s far better to have done gaming during your teens as a man than to have doom scrolled.
Because you want people to feel sorry for you because you choose not to game, teen. Like somehow it makes you more incel jfl. Pathetic. Just another buzzword filled thread and you trying hard to fit in, nothing new

I can’t be loved except for money. I can’t be appreciated besides with my wallet.I won’t entertain females besides with my money I will rot my loveless friendless life away in my room.This is my life and I am so sad, demotivated and lonely.

I still occasionally play games, but gaming has lost its luster for me in recent years. I think gaming peaked in the late-2000s and early-2010s. Amazing games are too few and far between these days. And even they don't distract me from life's problems as much as they used to. I guess every cope has its end.

Because you want people to feel sorry for you because you choose not to game, teen. Like somehow it makes you more incel jfl. Pathetic. Just another buzzword filled thread and you trying hard to fit in, nothing new
Yea bro the average person during their teen years were rotting at home doom scrolling and never leaving their bed, such a Normie trait .

Yes, I do game a lot. But I agree, I maladaptive daydream a LOT to cope and it has only gotten worse in more recent years. It takes up hours of my days and weeks, and it is a totally unproductive waste of time.

No brain power anymore for gaming. It was a good cope while it lasted. My whole brain is literally shutting down.
I still occasionally play games, but gaming has lost its luster for me in recent years. I think gaming peaked in the late-2000s and early-2010s. Amazing games are too few and far between these days. And even they don't distract me from life's problems as much as they used to. I guess every cope has its end.
Even though I still play games it has lot a lot of the benefits it once had too. Often times I will just sit in the main menu and stare at the screen now. I find it hard to motivate myself to even play many times as well. And a ton of games fail to attract me because so many are filled with microtransacrions and insane grinds, both in multiplayer and singleplayer.

Yes, I do game a lot. But I agree, I maladaptive daydream a LOT to cope and it has only gotten worse in more recent years. It takes up hours of my days and weeks, and it is a totally unproductive waste of time.
Tbf it’s give you good dopamine cope. I do it for hours everyday