Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Gamer NEET Truecel

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★

I feel sorry for him looking at his face, he didn't ask to be born. He probably faced a life or peer rejection and harassment during school forcing himself into neetceldom, atleast he has the balls to show his face on camera so YT is a good cope for him

Does he mog you?

Can't tell if that's a skit or he's telling the truth.

Because he belongs here with us I'm siding with the "he's a real NEET."

He mogs the shit out of me (srs). And lmao at the amount of dislikes on the video because he's ugly.

He mogs the shit out of me (srs). And lmao at the amount of dislikes on the video because he's ugly.
Really? I don't believe you

If that's true my condolences

Really? I don't believe you
I have no reason to lie. I'm extremely subhuman that even my family are quite disgusted with me. Even the incels on here started to dislike me after they saw my pic. EVERYONE ON EARTH HATES ME BECAUSE OF MY FACE. lol no wonder i've always been bullied and treated like a plague by society.

This is the perfect example of why the NEET lifestyle is a direct path to depression. Hotpockets and fucking ripoff Mt. Dew.

i can relate to this, except for the overweight part.

also he has 3 monitors wtf, i only have 2. :rage:

I have no reason to lie. I'm extremely subhuman that even my family are quite disgusted with me. Even the incels on here started to dislike me after they saw my pic. EVERYONE ON EARTH HATES ME BECAUSE OF MY FACE. lol no wonder i've always been bullied and treated like a plague by society.

Humanity is fucked. For the record I wouldn't hate you OP. I teach myself to respect ugly people who live life on hard mode.

LOL

he actually looks like a normie i used to know, difference is that guy had a gf and went to a good college and everything.

He is White so he automatically mogs me.

he's driving= not a true NEET, not a real loser. probably not even a virgin

Mogs me because white

i really need to start driving lessons but am too scared, i am currently lifemogged by this cunt!

i dont want people to see the side of my face, or any side of my face for that matter.

JFL @ younglings nowadays.

I wasn't driving until 28, when I got a car.
before that I wasn't driving (although I have a license since age 19) because my parents didn't trust me with their car.

Bbbbut whites can't be incel

he looks 16 and is norwood 3. Fucking brutal/

>

I feel sorry for him looking at his face, he didn't ask to be born. He probably faced a life or peer rejection and harassment during school forcing himself into neetceldom, atleast he has the balls to show his face on camera so YT is a good cope for him

Does he mog you?

>NEET
>Has an alarm set

Bullshit.

Faygo owe so much of their money to ICP

they made them sell millions

>tfw you'll never be able to dwell in your basement til your demise
Feelsbad, I cannot wageslave anymore, that shit is pure suffering for 40h/week.

I guess this guy is a failed comicel?

This is the perfect example of why the NEET lifestyle is a direct path to depression. Hotpockets and fucking ripoff Mt. Dew.
Better than the alternative

u can only be a truecel to enjoy the neet life

he's driving= not a true NEET, not a real loser. probably not even a virgin

nah hes def sub 5, maybe sub 4 principally due to his nose appearing like a squashed tomatoe

Back in the old YT days Gligar13 was a huge troll, so I'm pretty sure this video is a skit. I mean realistically I'm pretty sure he's a NEET right now.

His voice is incel as fuck

society want him dead just cause of the way he looks